A thread regarding black women

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
bit of a shitpost ngl

I recently got into an argument with two of my friends about whether black women are attractive.

Both of them 100% firmly believe that white women are the most attractive race and were disgusted with my affinity towards black girls.
One of them asked "Like would you ever wank to a black girl?" And I said "I have many times" and he was disgusted by me.

One of them referred to white men liking black women as "chocolate sin".

They also said that even black men acknowledge this, apparently evidenced by how a lot of black guys prefer white women.

I was surprised that they had this much disdain towards black women. The first girl I had something with when I was 12 or 13 was black, and I always remember finding them attractive.

So here is ike's case for why black girls are hot af:

One thing that my friends kept saying was that, regardless of coloring, blacks just have masc bone structure which looks terrible on women.

This is somewhat true, and it is visible in Bantu, Nilot-Saharan foids etc.

Th 598060598

Forward growth:

Th 4136129748

Th 36342120

Even white women that have male model-tier craniofacial development don't have as-prominent maxillas.

Th 637501334

Th 609328526

However, this trait is not seen in all blacks.

Obviously mulattos are moggers and foggers they get the best of being white and black, I feel like I don't need to explain this 😍

Th 3802958426

Th 1871475286

Th 969670922

Somalis are closer related to Meds than Bantus; their closest relatives are Ethiopians, Sudanese, Egyptians and Libyans.

You can see the clear difference in their bone structure compared to other Sub-Saharan Africans and honestly I think that Somali women have the best of both worlds; pretty Semitic faces with soft features, lightskin phenotype, and big ghetto booties. Also I once saw a Somali with blue eyes 😍

Th 1856679194

Th 2290991762

With that being said I am now colonialismmaxximg so I can slide my BWC in between as many chocolate cheeks as possible.

@KING REIDYZ
@Kooshin
@fauxfox

Attachments

• th-3451368394.jpg
    th-3451368394.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sny, gymmaxedhorse, Deleted member 16369 and 3 others
bit of a shitpost ngl

I recently got into an argument with two of my friends about whether black women are attractive.

Both of them 100% firmly believe that white women are the most attractive race and were disgusted with my affinity towards black girls.
One of them asked "Like would you ever wank to a black girl?" And I said "I have many times" and he was disgusted by me.

They also said that even black men acknowledge this, apparently evidenced by how a lot of black guys prefer white women.

I was surprised that they had this much disdain towards black women. The first girl I had something with when I was 12 or 13 was black, and I always remember finding them attractive.

One thing that my friends kept saying was that, regardless of coloring, blacks just have masc bone structure which looks terrible on women.

View attachment 1951560

Forward growth:

View attachment 1951563
View attachment 1951564

Even white women that have male model-tier craniofacial development don't have as-prominent maxillas.

View attachment 1951570
View attachment 1951568

Obviously mulattos are moggers and foggers they get the best of being white and black, I feel like I don't need to explain this 😍

View attachment 1951892
View attachment 1951899
View attachment 1951904

Somalis are closer related to Meds than Bantus; their closest relatives are Ethiopians, Sudanese, Egyptians and Libyans.

You can see the clear difference in their bone structure compared to other Sub-Saharan Africans and honestly I think that Somali women have the best of both worlds; pretty Semitic faces with soft features, lightskin phenotype, and big ghetto booties. Also I once saw a Somali with blue eyes 😍

View attachment 1951887
View attachment 1951888

With that being said I am now colonialismmaxximg so I can slide my BWC in between as many chocolate cheeks as possible.

@KING REIDYZ
@Kooshin
@fauxfox

Cushitics are closer to other black Africans more than MEDs. Though some have mixed with GULF and Nafri but even those ones still more nigga than mena. But bantu and west African foids look worse due to negroid skull and soft features, Cushitic women have same soft features as bantu and WA foids but have caucasoid skull which makes them look cute instead of masc

I Only opened this thread because I thought it would link a looting video

Most East African women are typically mid but the few baddies are REALLY attractive

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22099
Cushitics are closer to other black Africans more than MEDs. Though some have mixed with GULF and Nafri but even those ones still more nigga than mena. But bantu and west African foids look worse due to negroid skull and soft features, Cushitic women have same soft features as bantu and WA foids but have caucasoid skull which makes them look cute instead of masc
Cushitics have nothing to do with black africans, we aren't considered negroid by any Harvard educated anthropologists. Genetically speaking we are closer to North Africans than we are Bantus or West Africans, berbers and majority of cushites share the same haplogroup.

Screenshot 2022 11 27 at 20 50 53 Ethiopid race   Wikipedia

bit of a shitpost ngl

View attachment 1951560

Forward growth:

View attachment 1951563
View attachment 1951564

View attachment 1951570
View attachment 1951568

View attachment 1951892
View attachment 1951899
View attachment 1951904

View attachment 1951887
View attachment 1951888

@KING REIDYZ
@Kooshin
@fauxfox

Well said.

What are you trying to prove with this essay? you should be happy to be the only guy on earth who prefers them as now you get them all to yourself

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: greywind, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 22099
Cushitics have nothing to do with black africans, we aren't considered negroid by any Harvard educated anthropologists. Genetically speaking we are closer to North Africans than we are Bantus or West Africans, berbers and majority of cushites share the same haplogroup.

View attachment 1971624
“Cushitics” are black Africans what else would they be? What u think “black” means negorid? Are you dumb? So Nilotes, and Khoi even Pygmies aren’t black Africans now? U retard

Reply to me with bullshit again and I’ll fucking stab you irl you fucker let’s meet bitch let’s see if you talk that real shit in person fuck you, nigger you haven’t been on this site for months and you come back to bitch to me for no reason u wanna go cunt I’ll fucking murder you mother fucker come on don’t chicken out bitch I’ll end your life YOU UGLY PAKI INDIAN LOOKING NIGGER

• JFL
Reactions: Kooshin
You should change your name to Tyrone Taylor

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and Deleted member 16369
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a black Stacy ngl

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Do u think CAR is the most dangerous place in Africa and which militia do u root for

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
subjectively black women and latinas are the most attractive to me. However I know objectively white women are the most attractive. Many black women look like men or are just disgusting

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and PrinceLuenLeoncur
I really want to have sexual intercourse with black women

subjectively black women and latinas are the most attractive to me. However I know objectively white women are the most attractive. Many black women look like men or are just disgusting
Most men feel this way about their race. It’s natural to prefer your own, I don’t understand how anybody can prefer white ladies over their own when brown women have skin that is super primitive and black women have bodies that are begging for you to demolish them.

I’ll alwyas take a hot black foid over any other race, infact I’d take a 7/10 black foid over 8/10 of any other race

• Love it
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse

Users who are viewing this thread

Back