A time capsule of the dating market from 2009

copemaxxeer

copemaxxeer

Dominant Femboy
Take a look at how average males could slay attractive females back in the day

Nowadays that video would be full of try hard pretty boys instead of those lame males :ROFLMAO:

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 17829, LooksOrDeath and 2 others
I wish it was 2009 again 😢
where has the time gone

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Almost every guy I knew who wasn't deformed could makeout with a JB aged 12-15 back in 2007-10

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 9779 and 6 others
Almost every guy I knew who wasn't deformed could makeout with a JB aged 12-15 back in 2007-10
Exaggeration my man, I was a teenager during 2007-2010 and about half of my male classmates were virgins at the time they graduated from high school. About 5% of female classmates were virgins at that time. Some average dudes who were social could LTR foids from school. But mostly those guys could flirt with JBs that went to parties, however many guys were nerds and played video games like DotA, Counter-Strike instead of partying.

Exaggeration my man, I was a teenager during 2007-2010 and about half of my male classmates were virgins at the time they graduated from high school. About 5% of female classmates were virgins at that time. Some average dudes who were social could LTR foids from school. But mostly those guys could flirt with JBs that went to parties, however many guys were nerds and played video games like DotA, Counter-Strike instead of partying.
There were almost no lads in my year who didn't kiss a girl by the age of 15, I said nothing about losing virginity
For some reason today there's a massive percentage of guys who have not kissed a girl by 18

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
There were almost no lads in my year who didn't kiss a girl by the age of 15, I said nothing about losing virginity
For some reason today there's a massive percentage of guys who have not kissed a girl by 18
I don't know, dudes might have lied about that, but it is hard to lie about having a girlfriend when nobody has seen you with a girl. I know there were a lot of computer nerds in the 2000s who didn't socialize and barely left their rooms apart from going to school. I am pretty sure there were guys that haven't kissed by the time they graduated from high school either.

I don't know, dudes might have lied about that, but it is hard to lie about having a girlfriend when nobody has seen you with a girl. I know there were a lot of computer nerds in the 2000s who didn't socialize and barely left their rooms apart from going to school. I am pretty sure there were guys that haven't kissed by the time they graduated from high school either.
I just looked at my old school year photo and I remember seeing most of the guys kissing a girl at some point during the discos we used to attend from 12-15. Some guys I didn't see them kissing a girl first hand but it was known that they kissed one of the girls in our year.
The only guys who didn't were fat or anime watchers who were afraid to join in PE
Your country may have been different to mine I am just stating what I observed directly

• +1
Reactions: jfcage
I was 20 in 2009.

Yes was very different

75% of men could get a gf...certainly 50% no problem

Women so much nicer...I remember telling sexist jokes in the Law school library and a 7/10 petite blonde just giggling and smiling at me.

I just looked at my old school year photo and I remember seeing most of the guys kissing a girl at some point during the discos we used to attend from 12-15. Some guys I didn't see them kissing a girl first hand but it was known that they kissed one of the girls in our year.
The only guys who didn't were fat or anime watchers who were afraid to join in PE
Your country may have been different to mine I am just stating what I observed directly
Yeah it's different because as far as I know girls in Western Europe, especially UK, but I guess Ireland too are more straightforward sexually, they are not afraid to approach guys and initiate sexually. In my Eastern European country it is expected from guys to make the first move. Standards are lower here when it comes to looks, but guys need to initiate. Needless to say it is hard for introvert guys with anxiety and no confidence to do that, even just going for a kiss.

• JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Every boomer I talk to always brags about how much of a slayer they were. The dating market was so balanced pre Tinder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Oberyn and Deleted member 9779