A tragic example of a foids ability to sense non-NT instantly

twilight

twilight

professional frauder

I just randomly came across this video when I was scrolling on reels and it really stuck with me. For context the guy in the video is obviously just trying to initiate conversation with people on Omegle. Once he finds someone who doesn’t instantly skip (a foid) he says hi and she instantly starts roasting him, even recording the poor bastard.

sad season 3 GIF

Despite him being so overtly kind and gracious with his intentions, it’s pretty clear he is on the spectrum to some extent at least. From the way he’s positioned himself in the camera, the borderline cartoonish hand gestures and overly formal conversational tone makes it all very clear :fuk::fuk:. While the foid could have been a little less brutal and insulting I can understand why her NT detector went off, truly over for non NTcels.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, ArcticStorm, zeshama and 36 others
well no shit the guy is running children's tv show host game

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: kanderior, Gonthar, litaz and 24 others
0 for my non nt essay how am i supposed to cope :feelsgiga::feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
This guy has an humiliation kink.
Everytime i see a clip of him he's getting eviscerated

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, litaz, YungPSLGod and 22 others
They're worried they're going to get robbed on the internet
>You're making my uncomfy
She has nigger fatigue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wannabe prettyboy, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 3828 and 8 others
Women are simple incredibly rude and narc nowadays. The guy looks like shit so the woman is not interested in him whatsoever, but has to find a 'socially acceptable' reason to justify her feelings of disgust towards him.

Has nothing to do with non-NT jfl at this topic.

We have Niko talking to women with .org titles and getting their snapchat. How can u still be this dumb and think women care about anything other than looks.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, ManletBlackcel, Dystopian and 26 others
Women are simple incredibly rude and narc nowadays. The guy looks like shit so the woman is not interested in him whatsoever, but has to find a 'socially acceptable' reason to justify her feelings of disgust towards him.

it’s true he does look like shit but the lack of nt isn’t helping

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 22126
True there are black and curry youtubers of the same lookslevel that get reactions
it’s true he does look like shit but the lack of nt isn’t helping
You are either chad or you jestermax

• +1
Reactions: AngryShortMale and twilight
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775, thereallegend, Deleted member 19469 and 1 other person
I feel like killing myself after watching that video. What's the point in living when people like that exist?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and twilight
This shit was hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: girl read through him like xray

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and twilight
He is a jester who tries to be upbeat and she is depressed.

Couldn't please milady. Off to the trash he goes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017 and twilight
Literally me both looks and acts except i have too much inhib to omegle

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370 and twilight
woman=npc
What do you expect?

she looks femcel tier

I don’t get it lmao he sounds NT. Sounds slightly autistic but nothing that some normie would roast him about lmao

Also that pig is a 3/10 PSL. Legit unattractive tiny lips and borderline obese and huge moon face

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pharmaceutic, Deleted member 23017, Gaia262 and 3 others
View attachment 1943853

I just randomly came across this video when I was scrolling on reels and it really stuck with me. For context the guy in the video is obviously just trying to initiate conversation with people on Omegle. Once he finds someone who doesn’t instantly skip (a foid) he says hi and she instantly starts roasting him, even recording the poor bastard.

sad season 3 GIF

Despite him being so overtly kind and gracious with his intentions, it’s pretty clear he is on the spectrum to some extent at least. From the way he’s positioned himself in the camera, the borderline cartoonish hand gestures and overly formal conversational tone makes it all very clear :fuk::fuk:. While the foid could have been a little less brutal and insulting I can understand why her NT detector went off, truly over for non NTcels.
idk he seems perfectly NT to me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 3828
what is his channel?

We have Niko talking to women with .org titles and getting their snapchat. How can u still be this dumb and think women care about anything other than looks.
Tbf omegle is overly cringe and doesn’t tell you nothing about your appeal. Irl treatment and to a tiny extent old treatment tells you way more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20891
Tbf omegle is overly cringe and doesn’t tell you nothing about your appeal. Irl treatment and to a tiny extent old treatment tells you way more
what treatment you get on omegle?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
what treatment you get on omegle?
People say im fake or surgery / look unatural usually. Overly groomed whatever. Or compliment. And sometimes just swipe left. I fear to do it again tho, im too high cortisol naturally. Its not human to just have your camera on to talk with strangers within seconds you better be with a friend or high.

• Hmm...
Reactions: khvirgin
People say im fake or surgery / look unatural usually. Overly groomed whatever. Or compliment. And sometimes just swipe left. I fear to do it again tho, im too high cortisol naturally. Its not human to just have your camera on to talk with strangers within seconds you better be with a friend or high.
you could be the next damian kater

• JFL
you could be the next damian kater
I refuse to redo omegle. Im too self conscious. Nobody will appeal to all. And when i get a frontal swipe left or rejection i put it on myself as if it was my fault. Maybe i should force myself as a therapy but thats so harsh man

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and incel194012940
How many times have you cold approached girls during nightlife?

This shit on omegle/old is nothing compared how rude women are irl

• +1
I refuse to redo omegle. Im too self conscious. Nobody will appeal to all. And when i get a frontal swipe left or rejection i put it on myself as if it was my fault. Maybe i should force myself as a therapy but thats so harsh man
chad is self conscious too??

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Deleted member 22623
I could be your therapist

bro if they swipe there could be 10 reaons lol
like maybe they're young and you're too old for them
they're bullies and want to laugh at incels
they're looking for people to talk with and your accent is a failo
etc

it doens't mean they find you ugly

• So Sad
How many times have you cold approached girls during nightlife?

This shit on omegle/old is nothing compared how rude women are irl
Never. Ever. Actually once bc the girls - 2 - in the subway were giving me crazy iois smiling gigling etc.
So i forced myself to approach them. And i said first thing : hey whats ur snap.
They replied with mean faces : « its not how we talk to women. »
And rejected me. I guess its bc they thought i should have game and not treat them like h*.
I don’t have flirting game.

Another time i approached and just compliment two htbs they said tsm and smiled and thats it.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MediterraneanApollo, twilight, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
I could be your therapist

bro if they swipe there could be 10 reaons lol
like maybe they're young and you're too old for them
they're bullies and want to laugh at incels
they're looking for people to talk with and your accent is a failo
etc

it doens't mean they find you ugly
I know i agree. But its so hard why am i sensitive?
It happens even on dating apps, girls that compliment you 24/7 and even ON DATES. Just to sometimes block you afterwards no reason given. Its such a meme

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
Never. Ever. Actually once bc the girls - 2 - in the subway were giving me crazy iois smiling gigling etc.
So i forced myself to approach them. And i said first thing : hey whats ur snap.
And rejected me. I guess its bc they thought i should have game and not treat them like h*.

Another time i approached and just compliment two htbs they said tsm and smiled and thats it.
This is why i cant take ppl seriously that say youre supposed to meet women irl.

Its OLD or incel in 2022

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 18840
ws

@MoggerGaston muh only looks matter streege is a gigachad and gets rejected cause girls can sense his autism

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 18840
I know i agree. But its so hard why am i sensitive?
It happens even on dating apps, girls that compliment you 24/7 and even ON DATES. Just to sometimes block you afterwards no reason given. Its such a meme
because you're not used to it.
Once you're used ot it you don't care about it and go to the next

• Woah
This is why i cant take ppl seriously that say youre supposed to meet women irl.

Its OLD or incel in 2022
Cold approach is retarded. Like what you gonna get off that its super unnatural.
Only those with no fear of rejection + insan flirting game get something.
But bro lol if you think that shit is easy even for chad to learn.
When people say IRL they mean social circles and its true. I see subh everyday bragging about their lays.cuz they still in hs / uni with decent circles. Trust me if they had it like us with only OLD they would cry all the tears of their faces to have barely any date cuz of face

ws

@MoggerGaston muh only looks matter streege is a gigachad and gets rejected cause girls can sense his autism
Won’t even say autism but rather no flirting skill. Its another level. Next time if i try i will bring a friend and say we livestreaming stuff and kiss or slap. But needs friend first

• +1
Reactions: twilight
View attachment 1943853

sad season 3 GIF

He's a blackcel squeaker. Once again, genetics pill got proven.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and twilight
ws

My best friend was there when i got rejected he told me he could tell the moment i started talking from their body language it was over. And he was the one who uses to tell me that iois are cope yet said when they first saw me - i asked them out later -, they gave me the biggest iois ever made :
Gigling
Smiling
Staring with crazy stare at me
Playing with their hair
Etc

Yet… thats why iois are cope. Cuz u never know.
Against me the truth is they were two stacylite with very high smv. So they have lots of options. Why would they want a random chad with no flirting skills. Why would they give themselves to a random who can’t sell himself well, when they have guys they know, close to in their social circles who are more Flirty even if probably a bit at least worse looking.

• +1
Reactions: twilight
My best friend was there when i got rejected he told me he could tell the moment i started talking from their body language it was over. And he was the one who uses to tell me that iois are cope yet said when they first saw me - i asked them out later -, they gave me the biggest iois ever made :
Gigling
Smiling
Staring with crazy stare at me
Playing with their hair
Etc

Yet… thats why iois are cope. Cuz u never know.
Against me the truth is its what two stacylite with very high smv. So they have lots of options. Why would they want a random chad with no flirting skills. Why would they give themselves to a random who can’t sell himself well, when they have guys they know, close to in their social circles who are more Flirty even if probably a bit at least worse looking.
maybe they expected you to have a convo instead of asking for snap right away, also i feel a lot of girls over 20 don’t like using snap

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 18840
Cold approach is retarded. Like what you gonna get off that its super unnatural.
Only those with no fear of rejection + insan flirting game get something.
But bro lol if you think that shit is easy even for chad to learn.
When people say IRL they mean social circles and its true. I see subh everyday bragging about their lays.cuz they still in hs / uni with decent circles. Trust me if they had it like us with only OLD they would cry all the tears of their faces to have barely any date cuz of face
In uni and high school, the only men with mixed gender social circles were attractive.

Ugly guys like me only had male friends.

• +1
Reactions: litaz, Pikabro, Deleted member 22126 and 2 others
ws

You realize chad can get rejected sometimes for whatever reason right?

Jfl at NT copers

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax

Brutal realism by forums Lord Farquaad chad DOM look alike

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: the BULL, Deleted member 18840 and MoggerGaston
You realize chad can get rejected sometimes for whatever reason right?

Jfl at NT copers
stfu and keep writing essays about going to raves by yourself, jfl at me for even reading all of that expecting you to get laid at least

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
In uni and high school, the only men mixed gender social circles were attractive.

Ugly guys like me only had male friends.
Trust me i went to uni again just to mog. EVERY SINGLE GUY was sub chadlite and probably sub htn. EVERY and all those who were bragging with other women were normies i just ran through them to make them feel the mog cuz im depressed to have not had teen love.
And i heard one normie saying hes sad - after girls asked him why - cuz his gf is talking to her ex. They asked him why didnt u ask her to block him. He said i thought she would do it by herself.
So truth is normies have more sex and such than us thanks to their social circles but its always cucked or most of the time.
I never had a single girl i dated telling me or talking with her ex or another guy. In fact i openly asked for their pics and they said i mogged them and insulted them cuz they were shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the BULL, p0lishsubhuman, incel194012940 and 2 others

Users who are viewing this thread

Back