A tragic example of a foids ability to sense non-NT instantly

stfu and keep writing essays about going to raves by yourself, jfl at me for even reading all of that expecting you to get laid at least

Cracking Up Lol GIF
Niko gets laid by using .org topic titles as his only way to socialize, but you are still too dumb and retarded to learn from this that NT is cope.

Its over for u

Trust me i went to uni again just to mog. EVERY SINGLE GUY was sub chadlite and probably sub htn. EVERY and all those who were bragging with other women were normies i just ran through them to make them feel the mog cuz im depressed to have not had teen love.
And i heard one normie saying hes sad - after girls asked him why - cuz his gf is talking to her ex. They asked him why didnt u ask her to block him. He said i thought she would do it by herself.
So truth is normies have more sex and such than us thanks to their social circles but its always cucked or most of the time.
I never had a single girl i dated telling me or talking with her ex or another guy. In fact i openly asked for their pics and they said i mogged them and insulted them cuz they were shit.
Wow I’m so sorry your aspie brutal

Why don’t you have social circles

Trust me i went to uni again just to mog. EVERY SINGLE GUY was sub chadlite and probably sub htn. EVERY and all those who were bragging with other women were normies i just ran through them to make them feel the mog cuz im depressed to have not had teen love.
And i heard one normie saying hes sad - after girls asked him why - cuz his gf is talking to her ex. They asked him why didnt u ask her to block him. He said i thought she would do it by herself.
So truth is normies have more sex and such than us thanks to their social circles but its always cucked or most of the time.
I never had a single girl i dated telling me or talking with her ex or another guy. In fact i openly asked for their pics and they said i mogged them and insulted them cuz they were shit.
The men that talk openly about girls and sex get the least.

Its just tales and larping. U should know this by now

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 19036, incel194012940 and 2 others
Niko gets laid by using .org topic titles as his only way to socialize, but you are still too dumb and retarded to learn from this that NT is cope.

Its over for u
caging at you believing that using .org titles (ie just saying random shit to a foid) is the same as visibly talking and acting like a sperg (non nt)

retard kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and thereallegend
maybe they expected you to have a convo instead of asking for snap right away, also i feel a lot of girls over 20 don’t like using snap
Its what my best friend super nt told me he said are u crazy u had no line prepared for them. This shit doesnt work. And it makes sense. Im a scary random at night from a logical pov. You need to create proximity for them to open up. They get hitted on 24/7 by men they are now super suspicious by defaut. Even the worst cold approachers have better flirting skills than me. I expected that bc im really gl and had insane iois it would be easy win.
And im the guy who got photographied yesterday by young women out of uni and got asked if i was modelling, so its not looks related. Looks are just part of the equation

• +1
Reactions: twilight
Never. Ever. Actually once bc the girls - 2 - in the subway were giving me crazy iois smiling gigling etc.
So i forced myself to approach them. And i said first thing : hey whats ur snap.
They replied with mean faces : « its not how we talk to women. »
And rejected me. I guess its bc they thought i should have game and not treat them like h*.
I don’t have flirting game.

Another time i approached and just compliment two htbs they said tsm and smiled and thats it.
Based akhi
Charming game should only be used if necessary
Jfl at people using "game" for anything under strict chadlite women and even than who gives a shit anyway

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
@StreegeReturn both of my ltrs showed me their exes and they were 6'2+ HTN-chadlite moggers.

My first ltr would cry months after we started dating still because she couldnt get over the fact that her chad ex ditched her

• So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Deleted member 18840
The men that talk openly about girls and sex get the least.

Its just tales and larping. U should know this by now
May be tbh. Im guillible by nature. But i hear all the time uni or hs goers talking about their thresome and shit. ALWAYS normies

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
@StreegeReturn both of my ltrs showed me their exes and they were 6'2+ HTN-chadlite moggers.

My first ltr would cry months after we started dating still because she couldnt get over the fact that her chad ex ditched her
I made despite myself all my dates long term, cry. Cuz i was still talking to other girls.
They wouldn’t ever cry for their other exes. Yet when it comes to cold approaching and self esteem im 0. Personnality, neurotransmittors play an insane role.
I shit you not the average message i get as an opener on bumble is about if im real. Yet..

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and MoggerGaston
I made despite myself all my dates long term, cry. Cuz i was still talking to other girls.
They wouldn’t ever cry for their other exes. Yet when it comes to cold approaching and self esteem im 0. Personnality, neurotransmittors play an insane role.
I shit you not the average message i get as an opener on bumble is about if im real. Yet..
can you pm me ur pic again bhai? i remember you sent before but i forgot what you look like

• +1
Based akhi
Charming game should only be used if necessary
Jfl at people using "game" for anything under strict chadlite women and even than who gives a shit anyway
I will marry a pious girl. Those are just means for me to get more confidence. They don’t even deserve my breath in their direction. I will neveR say hey youre as shining as the sun and entertain them. Thats for others betas

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, the BULL, MediterraneanApollo and 1 other person
Why does this happen to him but not me? I am much worse looking and worse at speaking. +he has bbc halo, yet he gets tormented for no reason

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14 and incel194012940
Cold approach is retarded. Like what you gonna get off that its super unnatural.
Only those with no fear of rejection + insan flirting game get something.
But bro lol if you think that shit is easy even for chad to learn.
When people say IRL they mean social circles and its true. I see subh everyday bragging about their lays.cuz they still in hs / uni with decent circles. Trust me if they had it like us with only OLD they would cry all the tears of their faces to have barely any date cuz of face
You can get lays from cold approach but it takes a lot of effort compared to online. Even if you look good you can still get rejected because the women you approach may have BF, be in a bad mood, not looking to meet a stranger, etc. You also have to have good game when you approach and be able to engage the girl. I used to go to bars and clubs to pickup girls but recently I have only been using the OLD apps because it is much more efficient and takes less of a toll on your health (alcohol, staying up late). I think cold approach can work but it is very inefficient and if you are good looking you are better off using OLD.

• Love it
U should get therapy. Women love you but you dont love yourself

I have the opposite issue which is why therapy is of no use to me. Women hate me and are disgusted at the notion of settling for someone like me.

Ive cold approached hundreds of times, have no issues asking out girls irl, etc. Yet i dont have the looks for girls to care about my existence

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: the BULL and Deleted member 18840
You can get lays from cold approach but it takes a lot of effort compared to online. Even if you look good you can still get rejected because the women you approach may have BF, be in a bad mood, not looking to meet a stranger, etc. You also have to have good game when you approach and be able to engage the girl. I used to go to bars and clubs to pickup girls but recently I have only been using the OLD apps because it is much more efficient and takes less of a toll on your health (alcohol, staying up late). I think cold approach can work but it is very inefficient and if you are good looking you are better off using OLD.
My skills are 0 when it comes to flirting i unironically need to lower my cortisol and get blue and redpilled. Im full on blackpill but ive accepted in my case this is the issue

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
U should get therapy. Women love you but you dont love yourself

I have the opposite issue which is why therapy is of no use to me. Women hate me and are disgusted at the notion of settling for someone like me.

Ive cold approached hundreds of times, have no issues asking out girls irl, etc. Yet i dont have the looks for girls to care about my existence
Its what my best friend tells me. But will this shit really works? To add more perspective i never drink, do drugs etc to be more chill when i talk to women or approach. Do you?

My skills are 0 when it comes to flirting i unironically need to lower my cortisol and get blue and redpilled. Im full on blackpill but ive accepted in my case this is the issue
Yeah the thing that helped me is just going on lots of dates and practicing. Drinking a bit of alcohol before the date can also help to loosen up. The thing is looks will get you many dates, but in order to bang the girls and keep them interested that's where game and NT comes in. So the key is to relax, enjoy time with the girl and always move things forward - ask her to come back to your place, go for the makeout, go for the close

• +1
Yeah the thing that helped me is just going on lots of dates and practicing. Drinking a bit of alcohol before the date can also help to loosen up. The thing is looks will get you many dates, but in order to bang the girls and keep them interested that's where game and NT comes in. So the key is to relax, enjoy time with the girl and always move things forward - ask her to come back to your place, go for the makeout, go for the close
200% true but here people will tell you its all about looks. The same girls will tell me frontally that i look unreal just to not bang or find an excuse at the end of the meeting because i don’t act how my looks are perceived.
The thing is i never drink or do drugs and im low inhibit when it comes to this, girls will be ordering alcohol while i say i don’t drink or have social medias and most still want to bang. But thats just how far looks can help you. Even being tera chad won’t do much more.

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
Its what my best friend tells me. But will this shit really works? To add more perspective i never drink, do drugs etc to be more chill when i talk to women or approach. Do you?
Therapy isnt voodoo magic being performed on you for an hour a week bro.

You talk with someone about the issues you face and how to resolve them. The actual healing and progress is made outside of therapy hour and depends on what you are willing to do and what works or not

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940 and Deleted member 18840
200% true but here people will tell you its all about looks. The same girls will tell me frontally that i look unreal just to not bang or find an excuse at the end of the meeting because i don’t act how my looks are perceived.
The thing is i never drink or do drugs and im low inhibit when it comes to this, girls will be ordering alcohol while i say i don’t drink or have social medias and most still want to bang. But thats just how far looks can help you. Even being tera chad won’t do much more.
Getting women is all about looks.

You dont drink or approach but you still fuck more than 95% of the male population.

Girls are in love with you and cry when they hear they are one of many girls in love with you.
95% of the population will never even experience anything like this and its bcz of looks.

Your issue and that of many others is thinking that getting women will automatically make you happy and make you feel good about yourself. This is absolutely false.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, the BULL, incel194012940 and 1 other person
muh nt

he's just ugly lol

it’s pretty clear he is on the spectrum to some extent at least.
Just because he may appear to suck at socializing or he whiffed this one interaction doesn't mean he's on the spectrum.

If this was a chad with the same mannerisms and the girls' response was different you would not say this jfl

• +1
this isnt just non nt that shits somethign else

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend
View attachment 1943853

I just randomly came across this video when I was scrolling on reels and it really stuck with me. For context the guy in the video is obviously just trying to initiate conversation with people on Omegle. Once he finds someone who doesn’t instantly skip (a foid) he says hi and she instantly starts roasting him, even recording the poor bastard.

sad season 3 GIF

Despite him being so overtly kind and gracious with his intentions, it’s pretty clear he is on the spectrum to some extent at least. From the way he’s positioned himself in the camera, the borderline cartoonish hand gestures and overly formal conversational tone makes it all very clear :fuk::fuk:. While the foid could have been a little less brutal and insulting I can understand why her NT detector went off, truly over for non NTcels.
Its also his looks and voice, but yeah I agree these foids are ruthless. Hes also asking a very weird question in a weird tone tho

Women are simple incredibly rude and narc nowadays. The guy looks like shit so the woman is not interested in him whatsoever, but has to find a 'socially acceptable' reason to justify her feelings of disgust towards him.

Has nothing to do with non-NT jfl at this topic.

We have Niko talking to women with .org titles and getting their snapchat. How can u still be this dumb and think women care about anything other than looks.
texting is not even close to real life. in texting it is really really easy to hide your autism.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, Deleted member 17920 and thereallegend
When girls say guys on tinder are creepy with a bad personality and autistic they literally mean this. I dont takenwhat they say serious

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Never. Ever. Actually once bc the girls - 2 - in the subway were giving me crazy iois smiling gigling etc.
So i forced myself to approach them. And i said first thing : hey whats ur snap.
They replied with mean faces : « its not how we talk to women. »
And rejected me. I guess its bc they thought i should have game and not treat them like h*.
I don’t have flirting game.

Another time i approached and just compliment two htbs they said tsm and smiled and thats it.
It happens

• +1
It happens
Yes. I learned that it was not looks related. But i still have demons telling me its cuz youre not gl enough. Typical psl autism

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Yes. I learned that it was not looks related. But i still have demons telling me its cuz youre not gl enough. Typical psl autism
Honestly you never know. You could just be not her type, not tall enough, maybe shes expecting you to talk a certain way, maybe she wants a famous or jacked guy or they just didnt want to talk to anyone. You cant win them all.

• +1
Honestly you never know. You could just be not her type, not tall enough, maybe shes expecting you to talk a certain way, maybe she wants a famous or jacked guy or they just didnt want to talk to anyone. You cant win them all.
Its true. But you can know when you brutally mog a girl. That’s also why i never talk intimately or date sub htb ever

• +1
Its true. But you can know when you brutally mog a girl. That’s also why i never talk intimately or date sub htb ever
Actually they might even reject you even if you mog her just to feel validated lel. As a chad you shouldnt really care about rejections. You should only care if its in normie range and below tier levels of rejection

• +1
There is a real thing also among girls to genuinely reject too attractive guys because they can’t be reaching their levels so they are insecure about it.
@Blackgymmax diminishing returns of looks

• +1
Actually they might even reject you even if you mog her just to feel validated lel. As a chad you shouldnt really care about rejections. You should only care if its in normie range and below tier levels of rejection
I never ask out or date sub htb. Or what guys here would rate at least 7,5/10. So it spare me the hassle. I shit you not i dated 2 femcels in my life for confidence and they lowered it more than all the stacylites i dated who nearly always went out of their ways to overly compliment and validate me

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Blackgymmax
@StreegeReturn stop listening to @Blackgymmax

he's autistic

• So Sad
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 18840
Life of the average black guy. Inb4 ‘just be tyronelite, thugmaxxed, basketballer, rich and have a BBC bro blacks are fakecel’

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: BigDom and Niklaus Mikaelson
"people can instinctively tell when you've taken some kind of body language seminar"-pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: twilight and TITUS
Those gestures are submissive signals.

People say im fake or surgery / look unatural usually. Overly groomed whatever. Or compliment. And sometimes just swipe left. I fear to do it again tho, im too high cortisol naturally. Its not human to just have your camera on to talk with strangers within seconds you better be with a friend or high.
PM me a video of you speaking.

• +1
im even more non nt than him (and truly diagnosed, not larp) so imagine how my dates looked like when I was into dating...

View attachment 1943853

I just randomly came across this video when I was scrolling on reels and it really stuck with me. For context the guy in the video is obviously just trying to initiate conversation with people on Omegle. Once he finds someone who doesn’t instantly skip (a foid) he says hi and she instantly starts roasting him, even recording the poor bastard.

sad season 3 GIF

Despite him being so overtly kind and gracious with his intentions, it’s pretty clear he is on the spectrum to some extent at least. From the way he’s positioned himself in the camera, the borderline cartoonish hand gestures and overly formal conversational tone makes it all very clear :fuk::fuk:. While the foid could have been a little less brutal and insulting I can understand why her NT detector went off, truly over for non NTcels.
Women csnt sense shit. The truth is that gen z women are so socially retarded they dont know how normal social interactions work. Ive seen tiktoks where girls try to roast guys for saying hi and these girls always get hard roasted for trying that shit

Women csnt sense shit. The truth is that gen z women are so socially retarded they dont know how normal social interactions work. Ive seen tiktoks where girls try to roast guys for saying hi and these girls always get hard roasted for trying that shit
that guy doesnt look bad, im so fucking confuse why foids are so aggresive into him

If chad was doing that shit with his hands she wouldn’t have said anything. He just looks nerdy and sounds nerdy so he is an easy target. She isn’t sensing anything. It’s looks once again

• +1
View attachment 1943853

sad season 3 GIF

He could easily become a smart Tyrone. Mirin his eloquence to be honest.
@RecessedSubhumanX do you still hate nigs even if they act properly?

Just because he may appear to suck at socializing or he whiffed this one interaction doesn't mean he's on the spectrum.

If this was a chad with the same mannerisms and the girls' response was different you would not say this jfl
suck at socializing = not nt

Users who are viewing this thread

Back