A TURBO-SUBHUMAN'S ASCENSION TO LTN IN MUMBAI (GONE WRONG!! GONE SEXUAL!!)

scrunchables

scrunchables

Former Leader of the Black Hebrew Movement (BHM)
"Hey sarr, me airways are feeling mighty constricted! I can't breed- I mean, I can't breathe!!" -

Screenshot 2024 03 15 at 115035AM

"Lmao no worries son, I can save you from your abject subhumanity for some yummy shekels :y'all:" -

"Omg thank u so much, sarr! Gonna sell my house real quick and come back with de jewcoins!!"

Several hours later...
"There, the procedure is all done. I took a photo of your side profile now. How do you feel?"

"
Omg I can actually breathe now!! Thank you sooo much for your help. Hey, lemme take a look at that photo- oh..."

Screenshot 2024 03 15 at 114933AM

"What's the matter, bud? What's got you looking so sober?"

"
Hey, boss, another jaw please? :oops:"

*Dr. Sunil Richardson proceeds to throw this ungrateful dalit into the Den of BBC Tyrones, where he is anally raped by foot-long meat scepters until his intestines fall out of his body and he dies. Here's one of the Tyrones in question:*

THE END

@Feliezzx @kebab @Lynxress @smallman @anthony111553 @northern mogger @InnerVoid @FaceandBBC @Entschuldigung @sub5c3l @geenk worg @esistbrutal

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Feliezzx, kebab, Lynxress and 3 others
"Hey sarr, me airways are feeling mighty constricted! I can't breed- I mean, I can't breathe!!" -

View attachment 2802034

"Lmao no worries son, I can save you from your abject subhumanity for some yummy shekels :y'all:" -

View attachment 2802039

"Omg thank u so much, sarr! Gonna sell my house real quick and come back with de jewcoins!!"

Several hours later...
"There, the procedure is all done. I took a photo of your side profile now. How do you feel?"

"
Omg I can actually breathe now!! Thank you sooo much for your help. Hey, lemme take a look at that photo- oh..."

View attachment 2802049

"What's the matter, bud? What's got you looking so sober?"

"
Hey, boss, another jaw please? :oops:"

*Dr. Sunil Richardson proceeds to throw this ungrateful dalit into the Den of BBC Tyrones, where he is anally raped by foot-long meat scepters until his intestines fall out of his body and he dies. Here's one of the Tyrones in question:*

View attachment 2802057

THE END

@Feliezzx @kebab @Lynxress @smallman @anthony111553 @northern mogger @InnerVoid @FaceandBBC @Entschuldigung @sub5c3l @geenk worg @esistbrutal
hahahahahaha

so funny 😐

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Lynxress, efidescontinuado, L13 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lynxress, efidescontinuado, GabachoCopium and 2 others
Mirin the creativity

• +1
Reactions: ascension and scrunchables