A user that should be on everyones ignore list

Former Shortcel

Former Shortcel

I am in a world of shit
Joined
Dec 18, 2025
Posts
18,097
Reputation
42,905
@Sensitive Young Boy

lol at this subhuman postmaxxing method, i wouldnt be surprised if this is a goybot because its just all the same regurtitated useless shit replies to threads

so tired of these faggots who just write some garbage purely for the sake of postmaxxing, or to get the first reply to a newly made thread
232859
 
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tuberculosisinmybal, afroheadluke, buccalfatremoval and 19 others
I’ve noticed
Not as bad as @ICXCLuvr
 
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Joeseminate, -joe and Jordan Barrett
I’ve noticed
Not as bad as @ICXCLuvr
All my haters are white bois with foid avis😐 I followed the guy tagged in OP because of this thread anyways
 
  • +1
Reactions: slow
2 weeks ago this nga was on 500 posts and already hes gone up to 2k just by posting pure slop

:sick::sick::sick:

wouldn't be suprised if he is a normie
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist, slow and Former Shortcel
2 weeks ago this nga was on 500 posts and already hes gone up to 2k just by posting pure slop

:sick::sick::sick:

wouldn't be suprised if he is a normie
of course he is a normie look at his posts
 
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: gandylite. and lowinhibragecel
"welcome to bp brother"
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gandylite. and Former Shortcel
Just say your under 6ft bro
why would I care? Just say ur a faggot who’s on my dick

Idek u yet ur tagging me, here’s ur attention little doggy. I live in y’all’s head rent free
IMG 9353
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Wasted time, gandylite. and tax.
This is so gay
Grow up
Ur the one who tagged me, so who’s really gay? Can’t even explain why u dislike me random faggot. Fodder fag
 
  • +1
Reactions: Wasted time and gandylite.
This shit should be bannable btw
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gandylite., 200 IQ GENIUS, Klasik616 and 2 others
Ur the one who tagged me, so who’s really gay? Can’t even explain why u dislike me random faggot. Fodder fag
Ты знаешь почему ты мне не нравишься:lul:
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite.
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite., slow, 200 IQ GENIUS and 1 other person
He's a bot
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite., slow and Former Shortcel
“He is a normie”🤓

Unless you’ve been here for 5 years challenging your mind like me you are too. Shut up bitch
lol at you coming to defend your AI boyfriend, how does his cum taste between your teeth?
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite. and slow
lol at you coming to defend your AI boyfriend, how does his cum taste between your teeth?
Aren’t u known for circlejerking?! Fuck u little boy ur the one so obsessed with us u make threads stfu🤡
 
  • +1
Reactions: Wasted time, Dejean and gandylite.
no I don’t, maybe it’s because I make u think 🤓
Keep going out your way to translate faggot

The reason I dislike you is due to your disgusting kinks and that your a pedophile
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite.
Aren’t u known for circlejerking?! Fuck u little boy ur the one so obsessed with us u make threads stfu🤡
im known for anything but circlejerking

i havent interacted with u since i was trolling your ass and calling you a 40 yo gook MONTHS ago, does the thought of it still make you piss your pants? :ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite.
im known for anything but circlejerking
Lie again racebaiter
im known for anything but circlejerking

i havent interacted with u since i was trolling your ass and calling you a 40 yo gook MONTHS ago, does the thought of it still make you piss your pants? :ROFLMAO:
“I was trolling when I was being a retard bro!1! It was all an act:feelsuhh::soy:”🤡
 
  • +1
Reactions: gandylite.
Lie again racebaiter
what racebait?
“I was trolling when I was being a retard bro!1! It was all an act:feelsuhh::soy:”🤡
yeah it was a troll to fuck with your retarded ass and then you were under my threads like a stockholm syndrome abused dog meanwhile i completely ignore yours
 
The reason I dislike you is due to your disgusting kinks and that your a pedophile
I’m not a pedophile + kinks are not indicative of personality or intelligence, ur just looking for excuses to explain why my intelligence is threatening to your pathetic fragile worldview
 
I’m not a pedophile + kinks are not indicative of personality or intelligence, ur just looking for excuses to explain why my intelligence is threatening to your pathetic fragile worldview
Alright
Go imagine your apples coon
 
yeah it was a troll to fuck with your retarded ass and then you were under my threads like a stockholm syndrome abused dog meanwhile i completely ignore yours
“yeah bro i was trolling u then but now I actually dislike you” ur not convincing anyone u were a mastermind all along just be quiet and admit u were mad at me, little doggy.
 
  • +1
Reactions: Wasted time
@Sensitive Young Boy

lol at this subhuman postmaxxing method, i wouldnt be surprised if this is a goybot because its just all the same regurtitated useless shit replies to threads

so tired of these faggots who just write some garbage purely for the sake of postmaxxing, or to get the first reply to a newly made thread
View attachment 5725035
Hes like catboy09
 
  • +1
Reactions: Absurdist and Former Shortcel
“yeah bro i was trolling u then but now I actually dislike you” ur not convincing anyone u were a mastermind all along just be quiet and admit u were mad at me, little doggy.
if you cant tell that me calling you a 40 yo cambodian, and then saying "youll be my gook bitch toy for eternity" isnt clearly an attempt to fuck with you then i think you need to look into getting an autism diagnosis pal
 
if you cant tell that me calling you a 40 yo cambodian, and then saying "youll be my gook bitch toy for eternity" isnt clearly an attempt to fuck with you then i think you need to look into getting an autism diagnosis pal
How you look trying to save face 🤓
IMG 9378
 
  • +1
Reactions: Wasted time
Are you a 6’2 htn tho :D
Always the biggest faggots that go around bragging about their looks in arguments. You did nothing for that bud. Little sissy talking about how prideful he is about his faggot looks and height he put no effort to achieve :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:. And you probably aren't even a htn
 
Goofy took the time out of his day to go through old posts to convince me he’s a mastermind troll. Here’s ur reward nigga
View attachment 5725134
yeah youd be surprised how easy it is to find such posts when pretty much a majority of our interactions was just me fucking with you calling you a gook :ROFLMAO:
 
yeah youd be surprised how easy it is to find such posts when pretty much a majority of our interactions was just me fucking with you calling you a gook :ROFLMAO:
You thinking that you baited me is so funny considering .org is just my little project and detour to test human psychology and get a scope of a forum I deemed a failure in early 2025. You were always the pawn in my ultimate game, fell right into my traps. There’s no use of you anymore.
IMG 9222
 
You thinking that you baited me is so funny considering .org is just my little project and detour to test human psychology and get a scope of a forum I deemed a failure in early 2025. You were always the pawn in my ultimate game, fell right into my traps. There’s no use of you anymore.
View attachment 5725148
is this how you cope with racking up 18k posts in 6 months?
 
@Sensitive Young Boy

lol at this subhuman postmaxxing method, i wouldnt be surprised if this is a goybot because its just all the same regurtitated useless shit replies to threads

so tired of these faggots who just write some garbage purely for the sake of postmaxxing, or to get the first reply to a newly made thread
View attachment 5725035
JFL @ niggas that put people on ignore

thats gay asf

Some shit a women would do
 
is this how you cope with racking up 18k posts in 6 months?
Even when it’s pointed out to you you still can’t put away the months of contempt I’ve been able to carefully build up with each gimmick and post. I guess my trolling skills really are legendary.

Shall I reveal my partners in bait or can you attempt to guess them?
IMG 9399
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Former Shortcel
All my haters are white bois with foid avis😐 I followed the guy tagged in OP because of this thread anyways
U a 5'3" white boy tho
 

Similar threads

Rick_bozo
Replies
7
Views
41
Rick_bozo
Rick_bozo
B
Replies
3
Views
106
Aox Ofwar
Aox Ofwar
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
91
johnholy
johnholy
L
Replies
2
Views
45
eyes33
eyes33
price.
Replies
3
Views
45
fallendown
fallendown

Users who are viewing this thread

  • -joe
Back
Top