A user who has an account here showed me his cock on Discord Video Call

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
It was about a month ago, i was all alone in this channel... then he joined in and suddenly turned on his camera on selfie mode, I optimistically greeted him. He was about to go to the shower he said. Being silly, I uttered “Don’t show your dick bro, haha”. But I soon realized the complete opposite happened as he turned his selfie camera into the back camera and there it is, a cock about the size of four inches when flaccid flashed upon my eyes and I uttered “WHAT THE FUCK BRO?!”. “Sorry.” He replied.”

after what has happened, i started thinking deeply of what i just witnessed and thoughts came across my mind, am i gay? It became hard for me to eat dinner for two days since that tragic event.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Acnno, OOGABOOGA and 5 others
It was about a month ago, i was all alone in this channel... then he joined in and suddenly turned on his camera on selfie mode, I optimistically greeted him. He was about to go to the shower he said. Being silly, I uttered “Don’t show your dick bro, haha”. But I soon realized the complete opposite happened as he turned his selfie camera into the back camera and there it is, a cock about the size of four inches when flaccid flashed upon my eyes and I uttered “WHAT THE FUCK BRO?!”. “Sorry.” He replied.”

after what has happened, i started thinking deeply of what i just witnessed and thoughts came across my mind, am i gay? It became hard for me to eat dinner for two days since that tragic event.
Nah bro I would be thinking about it for a while since it's something new and exciting.

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6403
Amazing story boyo

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
dead srs?

• +1
Reactions: GripMaxxing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back