A very obvious measure of how shitty of a state this forum is rn

Haseeb

Haseeb

Morality has aesthetic standards
Except in BOTB and Moneymaxxing section, everywhere else we're experiencing threads posted with the same questions asked over and over, things like how maxilla up and muh boneless. The rating section is shit too with no one actually rating. There are no good threads to look at anymore( if you have some share em with me please) and there's no funny stuff her either.

The cause of this state is obvious (new members who don't understand shit and old ones leaving or becoming less active and posting less)

This has caused
1) more greycel to non-greycel ratio causing a massive decline in the utility of threads and replies
2) the more active posters here have bad post to rep ratio (just like myself) cause of low effort shitposting

I know this is water and everyone knows about this but no one is doing shit about it so if there could be a consensus about what to do about this forum so I can decide what tf to do here. I like this place, it made me aware but now it's going to shit.

To end this watery rant:
send me good threads
make good posts
don't allow shitty threads posted

mods plz
@Jason Voorhees @Gengar

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, iloveboobs, ryuken and 4 others
every good looksmaxxing thread has already been made and the forum is now overrun by amerimutt zoomers.
cant really say im too surprised at the recent decline

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: yyy and NZb6Air
every good looksmaxxing thread has already been made and the forum is now overrun by amerimutt zoomers.
cant really say im too surprised at the recent decline
yup pretty much but there is room for some hardmaxxing to get explored, softmaxxing existed before this forum and it isn't ground breaking either, the good stuff is hardmaxxing and related stuff. Also craniofacial development.

Stuff like @thecel @RealSurgerymax @NZb6Air @Allornothing post or reply with. We have a lot to uncover still, it's just more sophisticated and harder to uncover that knowledge

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ryuken, NZb6Air, RealSurgerymax and 1 other person
how about you start replying and arguing and shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: yyy, ryuken and psychomandible
My threads are very good

Fuck you cunt how about you help out instead of whining

Except in BOTB and Moneymaxxing section, everywhere else we're experiencing threads posted with the same questions asked over and over, things like how maxilla up and muh boneless. The rating section is shit too with no one actually rating. There are no good threads to look at anymore( if you have some share em with me please) and there's no funny stuff her either.

The cause of this state is obvious (new members who don't understand shit and old ones leaving or becoming less active and posting less)

This has caused
1) more greycel to non-greycel ratio causing a massive decline in the utility of threads and replies
2) the more active posters here have bad post to rep ratio (just like myself) cause of low effort shitposting

I know this is water and everyone knows about this but no one is doing shit about it so if there could be a consensus about what to do about this forum so I can decide what tf to do here. I like this place, it made me aware but now it's going to shit.

To end this watery rant:
send me good threads
make good posts
don't allow shitty threads posted

mods plz
@Jason Voorhees @Gengar
This whining doesnt change shit nigga

mods plz
@
Jason Voorhees
@Jason Voorhees @
Gengar
@Gengar
Jason is no longer a mod:feelsbadman:

how about you start replying and arguing and shit
How about you actually make the thread I asked you to (I'm acting on your advice)

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
How about you actually make the thread I asked you to (I'm acting on your advice)
forum is shit cause nobody is replying and there's shit nigger chatgpt accounts like this @chrishell and overall just low iq boomer niggers and shit on top of tiktokcels

Users who are viewing this thread

• PeakIncels
  • NZb6Air
  • Haseeb
  • ihearvoices
  • KT-34
  • matt142
  • symphony
  • Never Get Up
  • 6ft4
  • NoLongerHuman
Back