A VERY UNDERRATED ASPECT WHICH ISNT TALKED ABOUT MUCH HERE

NoseProphecy

NoseProphecy

Zephir
Its eyebrow LENGTH. Does not matter how thick they are,it’s about how long they are,ideally they should be around the same width as your forehead.It can also help ipd cels.All psl gods have it
IMG 0833
IMG 0832
IMG 0788
It’s one of the features where every archetype would reap some benefit from it (pretty boy,masculine,majestic)

So the question is how can we achieve this if we don’t have it?

1. USING HAIR GROWTH METHODS
You can use derma roller,castor oil,minoxidil (won’t recommend minox since it rapes your collagen). Chances are if you some individual strands at the end of your length,they can grow much fuller and longer.

2. FAGGOT METHOD
Inb4 you say muhh make up,it’s literally using a little makeup to make your eyebrows longer,no biggies here. It’s literally so easy and so worth it. You can use this video as a guide. .

3. HAIRSTYLE
Since your forehead is too wide for yours eyebrows,we want to make it appear less wide,curtains are the best haircut for you. This is the reason timothee looks way better with curtains. I would recommend getting fluffy curtains to distract from the brows and ipd even more.

4. HAIR TRANSPLANT
You can just get hair transplant at your sides of the hair to make the forehead seem less and wide and alternatively,get hair transplanted at your brows to make them longer.

That’s it,this is my first serious post and if there are any high iq cels reading this,feel free to correct me or add on to this.

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel, sub5c3l, IMOGYOU and 7 others
Bump bump bump

Wow jfl @ this site,my bbc shit posts gets more reps than this while my high effort thread rots

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and St. Fraudcel
nice thread for a gray

• +1
Reactions: St. Fraudcel and socialcel
Wow jfl @ this site,my bbc shit posts gets more reps than this while my high effort thread rots
nothing about this thread is high effort, this is the most water shit ever

you just recited stuff thats been on here for years

• +1
Reactions: lightskinbengali, sub5c3l, Mr. Nobody and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l and dragomaxxer
not underrated, anyone with any sort of knowledge about aesthetics know that eyebrows are literally one of the most important features of the face as they completely change your expression and harmony, this isn't even only in looksmaxing spheres.

any person that is somewhat educated in art or character design places very high importance on the eye area including the eyebrows and their length

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer, Mr. Nobody, sudanguy and 2 others
greycel banger

• Love it
Reactions: NoseProphecy
nothing about this thread is high effort, this is the most water shit ever

you just recited stuff thats been on here for years
Never seen anyone talk much about eyebrow length,only thickness shape,positively tilted or negatively tilted. Never seen much convos about actual length and this might be some of the reasons why people find their eyebrows weird

• +1
Reactions: looksseg
Never seen anyone talk much about eyebrow length,only thickness shape,positively tilted or negatively tilted. Never seen much convos about actual length and this might be some of the reasons why people find their eyebrows weird
its okay saar, i didn't mean to come off so confrontational but no youd be surprised anything new your see here now has already been discussed years ago you can just search and youll find it, its just that the massive influx of users buried everything so now its getting "rediscovered" and respoken about

its okay saar, i didn't mean to come off so confrontational but no youd be surprised anything new your see here now has already been discussed years ago you can just search and youll find it, its just that the massive influx of users buried everything so now its getting "rediscovered" and respoken about

View attachment 2726012
I’m sorry Bhai I just checked and yeah you’re right. But still i literally find out through my own research and made a thread about how to achieve that which I didn’t see here. (Again I could’ve been lazy to check)

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
dark long eyebrows are a must not only is it good for psl its a super high appeal feature in general

• +1
I’m sorry Bhai I just checked and yeah you’re right. But still i literally find out through my own research and made a thread about how to achieve that which I didn’t see here. (Again I could’ve been lazy to check)
no worries, still respect the fact that you are researching and trying to create value with threads unlike 80% of rest of the forum goodluck on future research :bigbrain:

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and NoseProphecy
no worries, still respect the fact that you are researching and trying to create value with threads unlike 80% of rest of the forum goodluck on future research :bigbrain:
Thanks Bhai. My eyebrow kit is on the way so I’ll see how that method goes but my sisters friend did it for one time and it was pretty simple and the results were good

• Love it
Reactions: dragomaxxer
Good thread

• +1