a very useful site for everyone trying to improve their skills, make money etc

R

rl⠀

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

you can enhance your productivity and quality of your product tremendously with these tools

I'm combining these with Python and I'm basically an Iron Man in what I do compared to my previous self (from not even 6 months ago)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 60053, Big White Cuck, HTN_Mentalcel and 16 others
does this website impeove my maxillary projection?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: capybara, mirrormogger, Red Fox and 2 others
Appreciate it.

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
Appreciate it.

I'd also recommend following r/chatGPT and similar subreddits for these types of links and information, a lot of obsessed fans there.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896
what do you personally use?

what do you personally use?

still exploring these, i just found them yesterday. so far i've been using gpt, it's vastly superior to google search

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940

• +1
Ty man, truly appreciate it

• +1
this stuff (mostly using gpt4 for now) is absolutely fucking insane considering the technology behind it has been publicly available for less than half a year. feels like having additional 15 IQ points at your disposal 24/7.

amount of time i spend on boring, repetitive stuff at work - reduced by 80%
quality of my end product/service - increased by 50%
amount of effort, focus and energy I need to get through the day - drastically reduced, meaning way lower stress level too
insane increase in time i have available to polish the skills in what i actually do and read new literature and materials

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer
amount of time i spend on boring, repetitive stuff at work - reduced by 80%
quality of my end product/service - increased by 50%
Any specific examples?

Any specific examples?

i'm managing 30+ documents at any given moment when on my working pc, and i automated a large percentage of it (and i'm just getting started, i had no idea what an IDE was a couple of months ago

leaves me a lot more time for pondering on my arguments and preparing speeches, which is extremely important (mostly what i meant by "quality of my end product/service - increased by 50%"). i don't have to spend half an hour on adding digital signatures to my submissions, sending them to the court, my client and the opposing counsel, printing received e-mails and official documents, checking if i've charged the right amount of money for everything i do (if you fuck up and, for example, ask less than you earned by representing someone before the court as a public defender, you won't get the difference; sounds trivial, but BOQs and tariffs are pretty complicated and it's easy to omit something or miscalculate the price of a specific act; also, make banal mistakes like that more than 2-3 times and your rep irreversibly goes to shit)

also sometimes using chatgpt to rewrite a couple of paragraphs from my lawsuits, it often improves the writing style (making it sound more formal)

currently creating a virtual assistant for legal research that scrapes the web (those couple of websites where judicial rulings and laws are being published) and automatically singles out a couple of verdicts i need for my case. before, i d have to manually go through hundreds of documents just to find 2 precedents i could use in my case (the only searching tools i had at my disposal were those basic AND/OR/"..." operators)

and a million other details. i can expand on this, but i dont think it would mean much to you

i mean, you could do all this stuff with python and programming languages in general before too, but you had to have at least some knowledge about it. that has completely changed now, at least for my (basic, from the programming pov) needs

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
i'm managing 30+ documents at any given moment when on my working pc, and i automated a large percentage of it (and i'm just getting started, i had no idea what an IDE was a couple of months ago

leaves me a lot more time for pondering on my arguments and preparing speeches, which is extremely important (mostly what i meant by "quality of my end product/service - increased by 50%"). i don't have to spend half an hour on adding digital signatures to my submissions, sending them to the court, my client and the opposing counsel, printing received e-mails and official documents, checking if i've charged the right amount of money for everything i do (if you fuck up and, for example, ask less than you earned by representing someone before the court as a public defender, you won't get the difference; sounds trivial, but BOQs and tariffs are pretty complicated and it's easy to omit something or miscalculate the price of a specific act; also, make banal mistakes like that more than 2-3 times and your rep irreversibly goes to shit)

also sometimes using chatgpt to rewrite a couple of paragraphs from my lawsuits, it often improves the writing style (making it sound more formal)

currently creating a virtual assistant for legal research that scrapes the web (those couple of websites where judicial rulings and laws are being published) and automatically singles out a couple of verdicts i need for my case. before, i d have to manually go through hundreds of documents just to find 2 precedents i could use in my case (the only searching tools i had at my disposal were those basic AND/OR/"..." operators)

and a million other details. i can expand on this, but i dont think it would mean much to you

i mean, you could do all this stuff with python and programming languages in general before too, but you had to have at least some knowledge about it. that has completely changed now, at least for my (basic, from the programming pov) needs
can i pm you?

IMG 9778

• JFL
Reactions: Roge
Thank you very much for sharing this.

• +1
Reactions: Captain Albania

Users who are viewing this thread

Back