a virgin 17 years old teen rated me 3/10 in this pic

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
the woman is the girlfriend of a surgerymaxxed .org user. This guy asked her to rate some .org users, she rated me 3/10 and then commented about me: "He looks gay"

If she saw my hips she would perceive me even gayer

Attachments

• IMG_20211205_033335_258.jpg
    IMG_20211205_033335_258.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, delusionalretard, randomvanish and 18 others
Don't think the curtains work for you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27472, Deleted member 6963, Patient A and 12 others
Its 100% your haircut. Try something else. Long hair isn't for your trust me. Maybe a buzz cut? Or try a nice fade with messy hair flowing forwards (don't perm your shit)

Or

This will help you out a lot trust me. I know what you're trying to achieve but I don't think you got the hair for a middle part.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 6963 and 7 others
your bone structure looks pretty solid ngl but overall you look average
what a bad eye area does to a mf

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Deleted member 16384, SOS-Sonic and 5 others
Its 100% your haircut. Try something else. Long hair isn't for your trust me. Maybe a buzz cut? Or try a nice fade with messy hair flowing forwards (don't perm your shit)

View attachment 1426715 Or View attachment 1426718

This will help you out a lot trust me. I know what you're trying to achieve but I don't think you got the hair for a middle part.
Why not perm it?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
7/10 normal scale

• +1
Reactions: Doggingercel
Very few can make an unnatural perm look good
Wtf you talking about? You're just gatekeeping white guys from getting curly hair. A perm fringe would look good on OP.

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Prettyboy and Deleted member
op needs to avan jogia maxx tbh tbh
tan for that pale ass skin
eyelashes
eyebrows
neck training
longer hair

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Deleted member 13626 and justadude
and she commeted about me: "He looks gay"

With a decent eye area youll be slaying in no time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848

Your main failo is your eye area tbh. Mainly excessive UEE and round eye shape. UEE fillers and maybe almond eye surgery could ascend you. Hair doesnt suit your face and the pic seems aspie.

Nothing repulsive but nothing redeeming.

• +1
Reactions: notCoping and Slob
Semitic eye area

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Lmao
extremely good base for looksmaxing imo
your face shape is actually attractive, its just your features that bring you down to average

if you fix haircut, nose and eye area you could definitely become chadlite one you are a bit older

i thought u ascended

like u posted shit before and after your surgeries

you need a sharper face, lose fat or some.. also the haircut makes your face look rounder.. you look very average and ordinary. clear case someone who needs rtt:feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Lmao

Have u ever considered trannymaxing?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and Deleted member 1617
you need a sharper face, lose fat or some.. also the haircut makes your face look rounder.. you look very average and ordinary. clear case someone who needs rtt:feelsokman:
picture is of one year ago. Currently I am super leanmaxxed at 10% bf

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman, Lmao, .👽. and 1 other person

I deliberately chose the middle part because I was not interested anymore in increasing perceived masculinity. It's a lost cause.
Only supraorbital implants may increase facial masculinity, but there are like two surgeons on earth experienced in that

• +1
Reactions: Sal
no homo but have you ever posted your hips? Mine are wide too and it completely fucks up my proportions when i'm naked. I go from thinking "wow, my shoulders are quite broad" to wanting to kms asap.

no homo but have you ever posted your hips? Mine are wide too and it completely fucks up my proportions when i'm naked. I go from thinking "wow, my shoulders are quite broad" to wanting to kms asap.

the woman is a the girlfriend of a surgerymaxxed .org user. This guy asked her to rate some .org users, she rated me 3/10 and then commeted about me: "He looks gay"

Bro you look good, just need a darker skin tone to maxx your decent facial bone structure. Go tanning and cut your hair shorter. You would mogg if you started wearing baseball caps or beanies. But your biggest problem is it looks like you never go outside.

Go tanning right now and report back to us.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
you need to use fake tan and get a more masculine hair cut, styling it upwards. you can't mess around with more feminine styles with an eye area like that

• +1
Reactions: gamma, Slob and Lmao
You have good neck genetics too.

You should tactical black ops operator maxx with a thick neck and darker skin tone, you would absolutely slay. But you'll look intimidating so you will need instagram or you will need to approach because foids are cowards

you need to use fake tan and get a more masculine hair cut, styling it upwards. you can't mess around with more feminine styles with an eye area like that
Not a fake tan like Doanld Trump though, he needs to do a professional tanning service. This guy has more potential than me tbh

Just be happy you dont have an ugly and slutty ex girlfriend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sergeant blackpill, Lorsss and Deleted member 1617
That hairstyle failos you very hard honestly, you should get short on sides + longer on top (maybe fringe)

Are you frauding temples with the curtains?

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Slob
your face is good tbh

Just be happy you dont have an ugly and slutty ex girlfriend
Yes, I am happy about my life and stopped being unhappy of my genetics, which is out of my control

however you will understand the fact that brainstorming about future surgeries and hearing slaying stories of chad users is very harmful to tranquillity and serenity of an user like me who is average looking

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 5818 and Deleted
Yes, I am happy about my life and stopped being unhappy of my genetics, which is out of my control

however you will understand the fact that brainstorming about future surgeries and hearing slaying stories of chad users is very harmful to tranquillity and serenity of an user like me who is average looking
Idk If ur virgin or not but my bodycount is only one and i wish i could take it back. I genuinly feel raped after finding out how much of a whore my ex was in the past and it made me lose all hope in society. I feel no desire to sink as low as these whores (both male and Female) and just want someone worth spending time with (Held to the same standard as me, kissed one person and had sex with that one)

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: zeshama and Gengar
Don't think the curtains work for you.

View attachment 1426715 Or View attachment 1426718

They do work, shit advice, you will looksmin him to narnia, i am begging him not to listen to you

Maybe the second option could have been good if he had that hair type, but he does not

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, Preoximerianas and Sal
the woman is a the girlfriend of a surgerymaxxed .org user. This guy asked her to rate some .org users, she rated me 3/10 and then commeted about me: "He looks gay"

While OP is being spammed with people giving him shit advice his looksmatch has the exact same style and slaying with edits and fan accounts

Autist forum ngl

Over

his jaw is bad aswell
its never only one feature that brings you down.

new pics?
the photo is taken with selfie stick under cloudy sky so it is fairly reliable to evaluate coloring

IMG 20211205 180154

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
And you're surprised

You appear above average but very feminine. I would change the hair cut, start lifting daily, get sufficient sunlight for vitamin D, semen retention, proper sleep, whole foods diet, and Mew like a mad man to improve your jawline. There are puberty maxing threads on here and you're at the end of puberty but hopefully you have some time to make gains still. Good luck

You appear above average but very feminine. I would change the hair cut, start lifting daily, get sufficient sunlight for vitamin D, semen retention, proper sleep, whole foods diet, and Mew like a mad man to improve your jawline. There are puberty maxing threads on here and you're at the end of puberty but hopefully you have some time to make gains still. Good luck
thanks for the motivation

You look normie, you remind me of my little brother. The problem is your hairstyle, and the facial expression you are making, you're not very photogenic.

But anyways, you shouldn't ask women to rate you, it's beta behaviour that shows low self confidence. Looks do matter but women shouldn't know that you worry about that, keep it to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Lorsss
the woman is the girlfriend of a surgerymaxxed .org user. This guy asked her to rate some .org users, she rated me 3/10 and then commeted about me: "He looks gay"

stop raising your eyebrows you have deepset eyes

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Why Donnaruma

the woman is the girlfriend of a surgerymaxxed .org user. This guy asked her to rate some .org users, she rated me 3/10 and then commeted about me: "He looks gay"

Just be prettyboy bro! JB girls love prettyboys!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14478
Just be prettyboy bro! JB girls love prettyboys!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

her boyfriend @TheLordMadness is a gymmaxxed bimaxxed chinwingmaxxed dude with dark coloring
she certainly dislikes prettyboys like me

her boyfriend @TheLordMadness is a gymmaxxed bimaxxed chinwingmaxxed dude with dark coloring
she certainly dislikes prettyboys like me
There's your problem, she is biased and has a preference for masculine guys and not prettyboys. Also she's not even a virgin unless they're abstaining from sex till marriage.

low test abused sad puppy eyes

Lord madness is still active on thia forum?

Lord madness is still active on thia forum?

he is active on telegram. Reach me on telegram with contact @gracile_indid and I will let you talk with thelordmadness

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees