a virgin 17 years old teen rated me 3/10 in this pic

U look perfectly normal not ugly, average to very slightly above average

he do be lookin gay, weak, cuck, beta, prey.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
generic women's studies major feminist liberal cuck

average as it gets

• +1
Reactions: Slob
You need:

-A beard

-A different haircut, this one is too gay

2627330 IMG 20211205 033335 258
FaceApp 1638895556050

See the difference, more masculine just with haircut and beard

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Lorsss, eduardkoopman and 1 other person
3 is too high maybe like one

• WTF
Reactions: sub5inchcel and Enfant terrible
the woman is the girlfriend of a surgerymaxxed .org user. This guy asked her to rate some .org users, she rated me 3/10 and then commeted about me: "He looks gay"

If she saw my hips she would perceive me even gayer
You remind me of Federico Chiesa, maybe try his haircut

You should grow some facial hair but whose to say, the user didn't make her rating up or ask her to say this? There's literally no way of knowing what her answer was. Either way, that's just one girl who is taken btw so her opinion is naturally going to be bias especially if her boyfriend as insecure issues, I mean he is a surgerymaxx user, so insecurity comes with the territory. All I'm saying is, don't take her opinion too seriously.

Its 100% your haircut. Try something else. Long hair isn't for your trust me. Maybe a buzz cut? Or try a nice fade with messy hair flowing forwards (don't perm your shit)

View attachment 1426715 Or View attachment 1426718

This will help you out a lot trust me. I know what you're trying to achieve but I don't think you got the hair for a middle part.
Gay alien skull

psl 4.5
@eduardkoopman my rating accurate?

psl 4.5
@eduardkoopman my rating accurate?
imo a bit over-rate.
I would had given psl4. aka, normie.. in that pic. Some good point, some significant flaws, some small flaws. Typicall normie range imo.
Potential thogh, to get to PSL4.5. amybe even PSL5. But if PL5 is possible, I would think that is bout the maxx

imo a bit over-rate.
I would had given psl4. aka, normie.. in that pic. Some good point, some significant flaws, some small flaws. Typicall normie range imo.
Potential thogh, to get to PSL4.5. amybe even PSL5. But if PL5 is possible, I would think that is bout the maxx
Psl 4 is like average 5/10. He's slightly above average 4.5 psl like 6/10. But he definitely has potential, but at the moment mtn

Psl 4 is like average 5/10. He's slightly above average 4.5 psl like 6/10. But he definitely has potential, but at the moment mtn
He has decent(not good) features and good overall facial harmony. But his eyes are submissive and no ideal. So 4.4 to 4.5 psl tbh like 6/10 atm

slightly abov average is imo 4+ PSL.
4.5PSL, some guys even label as HTN already. (and 5PSL a Chadlite)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16036
Bro let's both agree to disagree that we are both scrupulous about accuracy to the point of autism 🤣

Are definitions are different, but I think I agree with you