A way to a deeper voice, but don’t overuse

NarrowBones

NarrowBones

Ogre rat twink
on my starvemaxxing journey I noticed something after I throw up my meals, particularly my dinner as that’s where I throw up the most. After I do so my voice instantly becomes more deeper and mysterious sounding for about 1 hour, now this may not seem like a long time, and you can’t do this every day, but if u are going on a date, or an important occasion, throw up before hand to temporarily make your voice deeper. If your throat stings then you are doing it right, don’t drink water directly after u throw up, let the acid corrode your throat and become the edgy voiced slayer you deserve to be.

• Hmm...
Reactions: gooner23
on my starvemaxxing journey I noticed something after I throw up my meals, particularly my dinner as that’s where I throw up the most. After I do so my voice instantly becomes more deeper and mysterious sounding for about 1 hour, now this may not seem like a long time, and you can’t do this every day, but if u are going on a date, or an important occasion, throw up before hand to temporarily make your voice deeper. If your throat stings then you are doing it right, don’t drink water directly after u throw up, let the acid corrode your throat and become the edgy voiced slayer you deserve to be.
think your just getting weaker and more hoarse, deeper does not always equal better

WORST USER HERE TBH

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, northern mogger, scrunchables and 3 others
think your just getting weaker and more hoarse, deeper does not always equal better
What do you mean? Physically weaker yes but my voice is getting deeper

What do you mean? Physically weaker yes but my voice is getting deeper
i mean old people have pretty deep and raspy voices buts it more cause they don't have the energy to project the voice so its more of a deep growl or rattle same goes with heavily injured people

why would you rather act like a girl with an eating disorder than touch a cigarette (cool masculine and also grows dick)

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
Are you a woman

why would you rather act like a girl with an eating disorder than touch a cigarette (cool masculine and also grows dick)
I unironically thought about buying some for the first time in a month when I turn 19

Kys for being bulimic

The reason is that when you vomit, stomach acid affects your esophagus, so it’s is worthless and perhaps also dangerous.

The reason is that when you vomit, stomach acid affects your esophagus, so it’s is worthless and perhaps also dangerous.
Anything to get rid of my soy voice, scarifies must be made.

• JFL
Reactions: emeraldglass
You have to cook your throat in acid to even have a chance of it touching the vocal cords, for the same effect that yelling/screaming does, not worth it IMO