A way to change bicep insertions?

M

maheshdabwoi

squintmaxxed

This video shows how a bicep tear is treated.
MAYBE we can cause manual bicep tear and make sure the surgeon stretched the bicep such that the gap decreases?
jfls this might be a dumb idea but worth thinking about
@5.5psl @pessimistic @enchanted_elixir @Growth Plate @midlatinocel @FreakkForLife @Beastimmung

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, trap_king, Deleted member 21403 and 2 others
yes this has been a thing for at least the past decade.

• +1
Reactions: BoredPrince, midlatinocel, 5.5psl and 1 other person
Respawn

• +1
Reactions: Willmogulater and chadcel;
I think this has been know for a long time but when people tried it at first the patients had trouble with basic coordination so its not worth it cosmetically.

Maybe the tech is better now like or bicep tear is not as brutal as cutting the tendon for example

I think this has been know for a long time but when people tried it at first the patients had trouble with basic coordination so its not worth it cosmetically.

Maybe the tech is better now like or bicep tear is not as brutal as cutting the tendon for example
basic conditions means using their hands? what if the muscle fibers are less bigger? wouldn't that men faster recovery?

whats the point bicep injury is one of the worst in training , why make urself more likely to get injured

I partially tore my patellar tendon and i couldnt train for 15 months, walked in crutches for 5 months, and had to abuse hgh+bpc157+tb500 for 5 months to finally heal it (it costed me more than 2000€).
You don't want to do this, trust me. Tendons and ligaments take a long ass time to heal, if they heal at all.
If you do this, you better buy nandrolone/anavar/equipoise/peptides ASAP!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: R@m@, BoredPrince and maheshdabwoi
no bicep gap reporting in.