A white girl swung for me in the club

D

Deleted member 25223

Diamond
She gave me a dirty look for no reason (she may have thought i was hitting on her/her friend). My friend was dancing in her group I was reaching out to him from right next to her.

SHE REACTED TO ME LIKE I WAS DISGUTING!!

IM NOT TAKING THAT FROM A FOID!!!

(unless i'm trying to hit on her ofc, I wasn't I don't need to be degraded for no reason)

So i sternly shouted at her "PISS OFF"

She tried kicking me (barely impacted 0 pain)

She tried smacking in the eyes, I saw it coming flicked backwards in a fraction of a second and closed my eyes so I didn't impact like it should have (very minor uncomfort in eyes for 30 minutes)

I didn't smack her, stepped back hands up told her not to hit me, then she got spoke to by the security (she was being held back by another foid), and I disappeared was told she was kicked out!!!

I don't hit women.

(I saw her standing close to a guy after the club shut) btw...

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, EverythingMattersCel, Kasanova and 6 others
Your ugly as fuck

• JFL
Reactions: 3links2 and Deleted member 25223
She gave me a dirty look for no reason (she may have thought i was hitting on her/her friend). My friend was dancing in her group I was reaching out to him.

So i sternly shouted her "PISS OFF"

She tried smacking in the eyes, I saw it coming flicked backwards in a fraction of a second and closed my eyes so I didn't hurt like it should (very minor uncomfort/pain for 30 minutes).

I didn't smack her, stepped back hands up told her not to hit me, then she got spoke to the security (she was being held back by another foid)

I don't hit women.
@terrowrism @Jamaldickjavontus @thecel

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus
Should've raped her too high inhib

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 41284, Gaygymmaxx, Theodosis and 3 others
She gave me a dirty look for no reason (she may have thought i was hitting on her/her friend). My friend was dancing in her group I was reaching out to him.

So i sternly shouted her "PISS OFF"

She tried smacking in the eyes, I saw it coming flicked backwards in a fraction of a second and closed my eyes so I didn't hurt like it should (very minor uncomfort/pain for 30 minutes).

I didn't smack her, stepped back hands up told her not to hit me, then she got spoke to the security (she was being held back by another foid)

I don't hit women.
Ugly nigger

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 25223
I got hit by a girl too OP. But that was in middle school. I should've knocked her shit tbh on some Joe Mixon shit

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32 and Deleted member 25223
she hit you and then called security? i really fucking hate foids man

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Maalik, EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 25223 and 1 other person
biches be crazy man

• +1
  • +1
she hit you and then called security? i really fucking hate foids man
no they showed up in 30 seconds, and were kicking her out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26859
She gave me a dirty look for no reason (she may have thought i was hitting on her/her friend). My friend was dancing in her group I was reaching out to him from right next to her.

SHE REACTED TO ME LIKE I WAS DISGUTING!!

(unless i'm trying to hit on her ofc, I wasn't I don't need to be degraded for no reason)

So i sternly shouted at her "PISS OFF"

She tried smacking in the eyes, I saw it coming flicked backwards in a fraction of a second and closed my eyes so I didn't impact like it should have (very minor uncomfort in eyes for 30 minutes)

I didn't smack her, stepped back hands up told her not to hit me, then she got spoke to by the security (she was being held back by another foid), and I disappeared was told she was kicked out!!!

I don't hit women.

(I saw her standing close to a guy after the club shut) btw...
I bet you would have done nothing if she beat you up. What if she kicked your testicles? You would probably like that huh? How about if she tied you up and kicked your penis and testicles then? What would you do? Probably let her beat you up like the good cuck you are. Muh " I don't hit women." I bet she would hit you like crazy and like the obedient cuck you are, you would apologize too. Probably enjoy having your penis and testicles kicked as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Maalik, Deleted member 25223 and 1 other person
I bet you would have done nothing if she beat you up. What if she kicked your testicles? You would probably like that huh? How about if she tied you up and kicked your penis and testicles then? What would you do? Probably let her beat you up like the good cuck you are. Muh " I don't hit women." I bet she would hit you like crazy and like the obedient cuck you are, you would apologize too. Probably enjoy having your penis and testicles kicked as well.
No I am stronger than, faster than her I would avoid her.

Anyways, if they saw me putting my hands on her as well, the security would have probably treated me much worse than her even though she started it. (because she is a woman) - females always benefit at the expense of men

I am a man that get laid, I stopped hating women weeks ago.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 41284
I couldn't stand that dirty look she gave me.

I cold approached over 100+ foids
AND I WASN'T GONNA STAND ANOTHER HARSH REJECTION ESPECIALLY WHEN I WASN'T TRYING TO TALK TO HER!!!

FUCKING HATE THESE ENTITLED BITCHES THAT THINK EVERY GUY IN THE CLUB IS TRYING TO SPEAK TO THEM, FUCK THAT BITCH!

i stood up for myself and that is all that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Boxingfan, Deleted member 41284, wayme and 1 other person
ur the real cuck who doesnt get to fuck
i don't want to fuck club sluts in the first place, i never go to nightclubs neither should anyone who has an IQ in the average range

i don't want to fuck club sluts in the first place, i never go to nightclubs neither should anyone who has an IQ in the average range
there is something wrong with, unless ur bery religous

there is something wrong with, unless ur bery religous
It’s just something autistics/subhumans/manlets say as an excuse not get mogged into oblivion going to the club

• JFL
Just amazing. And they get away with all of this bs because of their fucking privileges

If you did anything back the bouncers and the guys around would beat the shit outta you if you're ugly

Seen it happen before to an ugly lanklets in a eastern european club who slapped a girl back

White knight complex

• +1
white women will attack white brahs in real life

they only cuddle with ethnic males

When I initially read the title, I thought it was about how a white girl swung to you as in she was moving to you :lul: