A woman touched me

rawr

rawr

Luminary
Joined
Apr 14, 2025
Posts
7,605
Reputation
10,400
My math teacher touched my back for like 3 seconds i believe it was after I asked for help with my assignment

She's not really attractive but dude the feeling was sooooo weird

Like I actually felt kinda stunned bro
 
My math teacher touched my back for like 3 seconds i believe it was after I asked for help with my assignment

She's not really attractive but dude the feeling was sooooo weird

Like I actually felt kinda stunned bro
gooning to ts
 
1790729322099


Damn g got his hopes up again
 
  • +1
Reactions: rawr
I felt like a weirdo making this thread and then this guy says this
Bro I have to take a fucking test in 3 hours im coping so hard lemme cope in peace
 
  • +1
Reactions: rawr
My math teacher touched my back for like 3 seconds i believe it was after I asked for help with my assignment

She's not really attractive but dude the feeling was sooooo weird

Like I actually felt kinda stunned bro
ew you've got cooties
 

Similar threads

bnugly
Replies
2
Views
27
Rothschild
Rothschild
iheartgoyslop
Replies
0
Views
31
iheartgoyslop
iheartgoyslop
hitmancrewzz
Replies
7
Views
57
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
RichmondBread
Replies
0
Views
9
RichmondBread
RichmondBread
Zygomati𝖼
Discussion my dream woman
Replies
13
Views
59
Zygomati𝖼
Zygomati𝖼

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top