A woman who will not mate with you wants you dead

TheLookInYourEyes

TheLookInYourEyes

Holly J Sinclair
If a woman does not want to mate with you, that is her telling you that she wishes for the eradication of your genome from the planet.This is a far worse fate than death, since you will have no line. The chain will be broken with you. I would happily die at my current age of 25 if it meant I could have descendants who would continue to reproduce.
Every women who doesn’t want to mate with me is my enemy, and I feel a deep hatred towards them.
If I saw a woman struggling and about yo die, I would only help her in exchange for no condom, no birth control sex. JFL if a woman thinks I would save her when she wants to KILL the most important part of me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: uksucks, noonespecial, sportsmogger and 3 others
You should buzzcut max and intimidation max. Not a day goes by with me contemplating suicide for not being a 7ft turbo nigger with tattoos like deontay wilder or some shit. Imagine being him and scaring people at night and bullying your way into getting what you want

You should buzzcut max and intimidation max. Not a day goes by with me contemplating suicide for not being a 7ft turbo nigger with tattoos like deontay wilder or some shit. Imagine being him and scaring people at night and bullying your way into getting what you want
I have a buzzed head