A word of advice

looks>books

looks>books

Do not be as you are, but as you should be
“muh water/dnrd” 🤓

The comment:

“I’m an old man now, but when I was young I was always told to be nice to women - to go above and beyond to make them feel valued, cared for, and appreciated. All that brought was a lot of heartbreak. I eventually got married to an “adult infant” (as Jordan would refer to her) and ended up losing about $300k and equal access to my son in the process. I was and continue to be terribly abused, but that doesn’t matter because I’m a man. The lesson learned? Don’t ever be a “nice guy”. Instead, be kind and always focus on becoming the best version of yourself while being considerate of others’ needs (help others WHEN YOU CAN). Never, ever chase women. Chase your dreams and women will naturally come to you because of your confidence and success. Then the trick becomes how to screen out those who want you for the wrong reasons (and that will be most of them). For you younger guys, once you understand that you have little-to-no inherent value as a man, and that what really matters instead is what you provide, life will make much more sense to you.”

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and JohnDoe
Its cause he was ugly not how he treated them

• +1
Reactions: nathan

Its cause he was ugly not how he treated them
Nah, looks doesn’t matter in LTR

If LTR began looks means nothing if a guy keeps his looks, if he descends with balding and gaining fat etc. it can ruin everything.

But if you’re staying more or less the same not looks are the reason of all the shit that happens in relationship

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: looks>books and nathan
@looks>books

• +1
Reactions: boss8055
Sounds like red pill cope