A world that doesn't crave sex

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Picture men never long for intimacy, and women have no desire for a climax. I know women can be rather pretentious and say, "Um. That's no problem. I actually don't care for sex." But that would be a lie. They see themselves as exceptional and conceal weaknesses from others. Perhaps, there was a retarded mother involved in her upbringing, which caused paranoia of men and other women seeking vulnerability. But the truth of that matter is we all yearn for it after puberty.

And I know gay men. Thus faggots might say, "Oh my gad! That's like not an issue? With me! Like, what...ever?" And they, too, are lying motherfuckers. I'm visualizing a world where no one ever longs for climax and ejaculation. So there's no, "Oh, it happened unexpectedly. We were playing naked twister, and ugh, my penis slipped inside Olivia's vagina as Sally's started grinding my face, and yadda yadda yadda, it happened." No sex at all!

Picture that. Would there be lesser violence? A peaceful world? Would women have no desire to fix themselves up and don makeup? Men would be weak-looking, thus never bodybuilding for strength that's usually used to beat another man down for trying to fuck his wife/gf. Or bodybuilding to attract a vagina grinder. We would compete for less. We would have nothing to fight about. But also, there would be no children. Remember, no one ejaculates! So no semen—no offspring. Unless we draw the seeds from the gonads with a syringe, but if the desire is empty, so will the balls. Semen builds up because it wants to be released. Re...lease....us....master. So the world wouldn't last very long. Or will it?

Nature's design. Everything multiplies. So perhaps, Nature would evolve woman into man and female. Virgins having babies. Thus men go extinct. Ugh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
What's the point? we wouldn't have Richard Ramirez in such a world.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, BigJimsWornOutTires and Deleted member 15827
And Ted Bundy, Moses, David, Jesus..

What's the point? we wouldn't have Richard Ramirez in such a world.
I'm suggesting we were all set up from creation. This was deliberate.

• +1
Reactions: Kozner
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Stopped reading at ‘I know gay men’

• JFL
Stopped reading at ‘I know gay men’
I'm American. Sadly. So of course, I've known gays. And being a muscular Chad with a big thick dick, gays have flirted with me. Ngl. But I'm a lover, not a hater. So I didn't knock their teeth out of their fucking mouths and perhaps, grabbed them by the back of their head and make them open their mouth and pushed their head against a curb and tell them, "Don't move!" Then slam my foot into the back of the head thus shattering their teeth all over the street, and perhaps, a few end up on the nicely trimmed lawn. One might even fly over to the mailbox post and slide into the crevice at the bottom into the ground thus never being found until many years later, a new home owner decides to replace that mailbox and so he pulls the post out and sees that tooth. And he might say, "Whoa! That's a tooth. What the good golly Molly are you doing down there at the bottom of a post hole?" He picks it up and examines it up close. "This is a human tooth. Perhaps the tooth fairy accidentally tripped on the way out of this home at one time in the past and it slipped from its tooth fairy purse. I think I'm gonna keep this for a conversation piece."

• Hmm...
Reactions: GetShrekt
Picture men never long for intimacy, and women have no desire for a climax. I know women can be rather pretentious and say, "Um. That's no problem. I actually don't care for sex." But that would be a lie. They see themselves as exceptional and conceal weaknesses from others. Perhaps, there was a retarded mother involved in her upbringing, which caused paranoia of men and other women seeking vulnerability. But the truth of that matter is we all yearn for it after puberty.

And I know gay men. Thus faggots might say, "Oh my gad! That's like not an issue? With me! Like, what...ever?" And they, too, are lying motherfuckers. I'm visualizing a world where no one ever longs for climax and ejaculation. So there's no, "Oh, it happened unexpectedly. We were playing naked twister, and ugh, my penis slipped inside Olivia's vagina as Sally's started grinding my face, and yadda yadda yadda, it happened." No sex at all!

Picture that. Would there be lesser violence? A peaceful world? Would women have no desire to fix themselves up and don makeup? Men would be weak-looking, thus never bodybuilding for strength that's usually used to beat another man down for trying to fuck his wife/gf. Or bodybuilding to attract a vagina grinder. We would compete for less. We would have nothing to fight about. But also, there would be no children. Remember, no one ejaculates! So no semen—no offspring. Unless we draw the seeds from the gonads with a syringe, but if the desire is empty, so will the balls. Semen builds up because it wants to be released. Re...lease....us....master. So the world wouldn't last very long. Or will it?

Nature's design. Everything multiplies. So perhaps, Nature would evolve woman into man and female. Virgins having babies. Thus men go extinct. Ugh.
is not a world at all

• +1
I'm American. Sadly. So of course, I've known gays. And being a muscular Chad with a big thick dick, gays have flirted with me. Ngl. But I'm a lover, not a hater. So I didn't knock their teeth out of their fucking mouths and perhaps, grabbed them by the back of their head and make them open their mouth and pushed their head against a curb and tell them, "Don't move!" Then slam my foot into the back of the head thus shattering their teeth all over the street, and perhaps, a few end up on the nicely trimmed lawn. One might even fly over to the mailbox post and slide into the crevice at the bottom into the ground thus never being found until many years later, a new home owner decides to replace that mailbox and so he pulls the post out and sees that tooth. And he might say, "Whoa! That's a tooth. What the good golly Molly are you doing down there at the bottom of a post hole?" He picks it up and examines it up close. "This is a human tooth. Perhaps the tooth fairy accidentally tripped on the way out of this home at one time in the past and it slipped from its tooth fairy purse. I think I'm gonna keep this for a conversation piece."
If you Americano then jaw is law most likely

• JFL
there was an airplane pilot who crashed
the only remains found was a tooth:feelsshh:

• Woah
If you Americano then jaw is law most likely
This entire world is fucked. So I say, "Come on in. Sit right down. Have a smoke. You're the talk of the town. Your life's at its end. Now Hell will begin. What did you expect Heaven accepting those sins?"

there was an airplane pilot who crashed
the only remains found was a tooth:feelsshh:
I had no involvement.

Suspicious Season 9 GIF by The Office

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach