A World Without Evil: An Exposition by Me

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Evil has been on earth since the downfall of mankind at the hands of Eve.

Adam was put on earth by our Holy God to watch over the animals and to be king of the world. Then, things took a dramatic turn.

God gave Adam a companion — made from his very flesh, his bones, specifically. She was created out of the rib of Adam. Digressing a bit, females constantly want to be the main character, but they often times forget that God put woman on earth to be the friend and helper of MAN. Man (male) was put here first; he was God’s first intelligent being.

Anyway, back to the point.

All was going fine on earth until Eve decided to approach Satan (the serpent) and he successfully tempted her into eating the fruit from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

It was in that very moment that we all became eternally fucked. All of us here. Everyone out there. All the starving African children. All the sick people in the hospital. All because of Eve’s lack of good judgment. She was so easily tempted. Digressing once more, this is why women of today are so easily tempted. It is in the nature of women to be tempted. They are very stupid and lack basic common sense skills.

Back to the point.

Now that Eve ate this fruit, she gave it to Adam to also eat. Whether or not Adam ate it, humanity would have still been doomed. Eve caused it.

So, I come to you to ask you to do something; imagine how beautiful earth would have been without Eve and her descendants. Imagine men just enjoying the world and hanging out with all of God’s creatures. We would eat, laugh, and play. All would have been so good. But, it can’t be like that. Eve came. Women came. Now it is over.

To quote a song (with a slight alteration of lyrics)

“Imagine all the men…living for today”

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 2968, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person
Evil has been on earth since the downfall of mankind at the hands of Eve.

Adam was put on earth by our Holy God to watch over the animals and to be king of the world. Then, things took a dramatic turn.

God gave Adam a companion — made from his very flesh, his bones, specifically. She was created out of the rib of Adam. Digressing a bit, females constantly want to be the main character, but they often times forget that God put woman on earth to be the friend and helper of MAN. Man (male) was put here first; he was God’s first intelligent being.

Anyway, back to the point.

All was going fine on earth until Eve decided to approach Satan (the serpent) and he successfully tempted her into eating the fruit from the Tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

It was in that very moment that we all became eternally fucked. All of us here. Everyone out there. All the starving African children. All the sick people in the hospital. All because of Eve’s lack of good judgment. She was so easily tempted. Digressing once more, this is why women of today are so easily tempted. It is in the nature of women to be tempted. They are very stupid and lack basic common sense skills.

Back to the point.

Now that Eve ate this fruit, she gave it to Adam to also eat. Whether or not Adam ate it, humanity would have still been doomed. Eve caused it.

So, I come to you to ask you to do something; imagine how beautiful earth would have been without Eve and her descendants. Imagine men just enjoying the world and hanging out with all of God’s creatures. We would eat, laugh, and play. All would have been so good. But, it can’t be like that. Eve came. Women came. Now it is over.

To quote a song (with a slight alteration of lyrics)

“Imagine all the men…living for today”
No one else did but I read it

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion, too
Imagine all the people
Livin' life in peace
If I could make a film, it would be documentary about how women ruined the planet. It would start with the beginning of earth and slowly work toward the modern day. The ending lines would be the exposition I have written.

Finally the film would end with a cover version of Imagine by John Lennon with altered lyrics while the credits roll. It would show blackpilled clips (with no audio) to show how far women has fallen since the beginning of time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 2403 and Pythagoras
If I could make a film, it would be documentary about how women ruined the planet. It would start with the beginning of earth and slowly work toward the modern day. The ending lines would be the exposition I have written.

Finally the film would end with a cover version of Imagine by John Lennon with altered lyrics while the credits roll. It would show blackpilled clips (with no audio) to show how far women has fallen since the beginning of time
(y)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Vermilioncore
The concept of morality and good and bad is man made and doesn't exist

The concept of morality and good and bad is man made and doesn't exist
It does exist and women are truly evil and will burn in hell. A good classic ending to the movie of Life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Just give up and ldar,enjoy your copes while you can,as an ugly weak autist i don't even have to kill myself,subhumans like me die from health issues or bad life quality at young age

• JFL
Just give up and ldar,enjoy your copes while you can,as an ugly weak autist i don't even have to kill myself,subhumans like me die from health issues or bad life quality at young age
Me too. I’ll probably be dead very soon. What a sad, sad life.

Me too. I’ll probably be dead very soon. What a sad, sad life.
I am laughing at my life,it was a cruel satire,i was born to suffer to live in constant fear of everything.I have every phobia possible,low t levels,severe mental and physical issues,live in poverty,never had interests or goals,just constant suffering while doing nothing,i cant feel relaxed even while rotting in my room with all windows clossed hiding me from Evil aka World,everyone wants me dead,whenever i step out outside i can see thousands of laser sights pointed at my head awaiting for clicking sounds and my body melted on the floor so Stacies and Chads can walk over it and clean their expensive shoes

• +1
I am laughing at my life,it was a cruel satire,i was born to suffer to live in constant fear of everything.I have every phobia possible,low t levels,severe mental and physical issues,live in poverty,never had interests or goals,just constant suffering while doing nothing,i cant feel relaxed even while rotting in my room with all windows clossed hiding me from Evil aka World,everyone wants me dead,whenever i step out outside i can see thousands of laser sights pointed at my head awaiting for clicking sounds and my body melted on the floor so Stacies and Chads can walk over it and clean their expensive shoes
Very high IQ and relatable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
You being able to get a gf debunks ntpill

Most schizo person on the forum tbhngl
No, I think I’m the most realistic person on the forum and the one who has his eyes open and sees the world how it truly is. I can see the things no one can see. It’s like it’s a special ability I unlocked by suffering for a prolonged time. As if God Himself came to me and gave me the gift of seeing the world as He truly meant for it to be seen tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
No, I think I’m the most realistic person on the forum and the one who has his eyes open and sees the world how it truly is. I can see the things no one can see. It’s like it’s a special ability I unlocked by suffering for a prolonged time. As if God Himself came to me and gave me the gift of seeing the world as He truly meant for it to be seen tbh
This is exactly what I mean, you might be right, but it's still non nt behaviour.

This is exactly what I mean, you might be right, but it's still non nt behaviour.
Well what’s NT behavior then? Bring mindless? That’s sad tbh no wonder this world is fucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262