A world without women, paradise or hell?

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Why do men compete in any shape or form? However you look at it, it's to boils down to a mans desire to reproduce.

So what if we freed all men from desire and envy. I say desire an envy are root cause of all mans problems.

No desire to compete be better looking than another man, no desire to be richer than another man, no desire to have a higher status than another man. All that we have is one unified species.

The questions will be what would be the point of our existence?

Could we finally have a modern day utopia where we take our places as stewards of the land taking care of the earth?

Or is this all a fiction where we are doomed to engage in bloodshed until our last days with the antagonism of selflessness and selfishness. Of peace and war. of Love and Hate.

@disillusioned @spark @Dino Hamciaren

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
dnrd cuz shit title so i assume shit thred

d5a.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299, turkproducer, Halotestin and 2 others
Gay sex would be the norm

D3A195F8 2B64 4C99 9D9D 623E39145B22

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Vitruvian
Without women around to compete for, men are more willing to cooperate. Kebabs are right about this.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Why do men compete in any shape or form? However you look at it, it's to boils down to a mans desire to reproduce.

So what if we freed all men from desire and envy. I say desire an envy are root cause of all mans problems.

No desire to compete be better looking than another man, no desire to be richer than another man, no desire to have a higher status than another man. All that we have is one unified species.

The questions will be what would be the point of our existence?

Could we finally have a modern day utopia where we take our places as stewards of the land taking care of the earth?

Or is this all a fiction where we are doomed to engage in bloodshed until our last days with the antagonism of selflessness and selfishness. Of peace and war. of Love and Hate.

@disillusioned @spark @Dino Hamciaren
Men of course compete for survival and reproduction. Any society that wants to remain stable has to limit female hypergamy. In a World without women and sexual desire the point of our existence would still be some higher purpose such as human advancement.

• +1
A world without pussy is a world without looksmax. Re-think about what you said

Have fun prettyboys
All id say

• +1
Reactions: Cali Yuga and spark
Without women around to compete for, men are more willing to cooperate. Kebabs are right about this.
Men will be listless, unmotivated to do anything. Would have to reprogram our lizard brain or make android females.

• +1
It would be terrible

shit theory shit thread kill yourself

Not really.

You wouldn't be Human in that case.

Men will be listless, unmotivated to do anything. Would have to reprogram our lizard brain or make android females.
I mean in a case that women are only out of social interactions, not completely inexistent, which is why I used that real world example.

• +1
Desire especially for women is the reason why women find most men so disgusting and inferior. Because women never have to desire anything in thier lives because everything is just handed to them, they can can choose whatever they want to have in thier lives. Men have to desire goals and motivations to get the things they want but women just have to exist. And from this state of simply existing they can judge, mock and ridicule any man who tries to desire them or anything else because desire is such a lowly trait since they never had to desire a thing in thier lives and they are praised for doing that because society is shaming people who desire things like money, status and women.