• Total voters
Mastermind

Mastermind

Kraken
The real bluepilled normalshit filter poll
Let's discover who is truly blackpilled and who needs to lurk more

Meanwhile you made the votes private, good job genius.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Yuya Moggershima, autisticretard and 22 others
Height is the blackpilled answer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, HighClassMaxing, exo and 4 others
let us see the Votes

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax, nitesik and wollet2
3 inches of height wouldn't make nearly as big of a difference on my smv as a10s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, SidharthTheSlayer, Deleted member 23391 and 3 others
Meanwhile you made the votes private, good job genius.
Nvm found it didn't see it at first
Yeah sorry my fault this is a slide thread and I see people are voting the correct option so who cares

Always height because cosmetic surgeries for the face is much cheaper than LL, and one can have a great dating life just by being above average height with an average face.

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, ConfusedBolivian and Mastermind
Always height because cosmetic surgeries for the face is much cheaper than LL, and one can have a great dating life just by being above average height with an average face.
no cosmetic surgery for a10s

your logic is so stupid. someone that is 6'4 would obviously benefit much more from a10s. my pheno would suit them really well too + i can get LL if i want to in the future

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Nick.Harte
Anyone who picked 3 inches is manlet (like me)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist, Deleted member 27660, autistic_tendencies and 3 others
your logic is so stupid. someone that is 6'4 would obviously benefit much more from a10s. my pheno would suit them really well too + i can get LL if i want to in the future
Just take outlier who already has one as an example
Your logic is so stupid, any 5'7 A10 would benefit more from becoming atleast average height than obtaining what he already has

You need to think of what a brown eyed 5'10 man would choose

im 6'3 so a10

My eyes are too deep set for color to matter
3 inches in height would bring me to above average

Just take outlier who already has one as an example
Your logic is so stupid, any 5'7 A10 would benefit more from becoming atleast average height than obtaining what he already has

You need to think of what a brown eyed 5'10 man would choose
point is that it is highly dependent

an average brown eyed 5'10 guy could benefit more or less from a10s depending on his pheno

i am personally 5'9 and pretty sure it would make a bigger difference than 3 inches. sure, 3 inches would help a lot, but maybe not as much

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard

an average brown eyed 5'10 guy could benefit more or less from a10s depending on his pheno

i am personally 5'9 and pretty sure it would make a bigger difference than 3 inches. sure, 3 inches would help a lot, but maybe not as much
3 inches is IRL 6'0, you can write off 6'2 on Tinder if you are low inhib enough

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim

The whole point of my thread was that eye color comes last after IPL, shape and deep set to the point even the lightest most attractive shade you could physically get is basically rendered useless in comparison to the reliable halo height usually is

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
A10s for sure
I have a great eye area other than the colour so it will really ascend me
I'm also 6'1 so I don't really need the 3 inches that bad

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer
For most people 3 inches of height is the best option.

Height could be frauded to an extent contacts are shit and high maintenance especially for brown eyes would look like shit and I'm black so a10 eyes would make me an exotic nigga

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660
Only ethnics would pick a10 eyes over 3 inches of height.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and Deleted member 23391

Well if I had 3 inches of heightbi would be 6 4 i would take that any day

Anyone who picked 3 inches is manlet (like me)

I mean if your 61 it takes you to 6 4 are you telling me taller guys don't benefit any harder you only feel the benefits of justbbe tall at that height anyways

• +1
Reactions: dimorphism
anyone can get good contacts but even money wont help in getting good agility after limb lengthening so rather take height yakhi 😎 😎 😎 😎 🤙 🤙 🤙 🚬 🚬 🚬

height at sub 6'5, a10 above 6'5

Already tall. But id not mind this color like in the photo below. Idk if its hazel or amber tbh. Its the best eye color imho.

14d2e017d1bffaaaa4e92928f2cb1fd0.jpg

A10 any day of the week

@pessimistic thots?

3 inches of height, are you fucking KIDDING ME
why
A10 is so much more rare than 6'1 and will help autists like you get laid easier on OLD

Depends, if you go from 5'7-5'10 then it's the 3 inches of height if you go from 6'-6'3 it's the a10 eyes

why
A10 is so much more rare than 6'1 and will help autists like you get laid easier on OLD
You ethnics overrate JBW so much. I'd go from 5'10 to 6'1, invisible to a legit tall guy. That's a huge change. Amnesia wore colored contacts and said it barely changed anything. Yes A10 eyes can be very striking, but it's a secondary feature compared to the classic facial structure/height combo.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 27660 and SidharthTheSlayer
You ethnics overrate JBW so much. I'd go from 5'10 to 6'1, invisible to a legit tall guy. That's a huge change. Amnesia wore colored contacts and said it barely changed anything. Yes A10 eyes can be very striking, but it's a secondary feature compared to the classic facial structure/height combo.
I don't think its a JBWpill necessarily. You see dudes of all ethnicities go viral on tiktok merely for having very striking pheno + MTN+ face. It successfully guarantees that some women will be into you if you take good pics and put it on OLD. Meanwhile 6'1 to 6'4 is too short for women who want really tall dudes. It would be considered an entry level height. There are so many people out there between those heights. It would be a red ocean in the dating market. Not to mention height is easier to fraud than eye color with contacts.

I'm already tall but I'd still take the extra 3" just to be unmoggable.

There was this guy on the weekend, not sure if he had A10 eyes but it was close enough. Completely invisible in the club. Granted, he was really short. Take from that, what you will.

• +1
There was this guy on the weekend, not sure if he had A10 eyes but it was close enough. Completely invisible in the club. Granted, he was really short. Take from that, what you will.
Nobody cares about the club, it's all about OLD

• +1
at first my answer was a10 but even at 5’10.5 the 3 inches would make me a mogger.

3 inches height for whites and a10 for ethnics.