Aajonus says vegetable juice lowers growth hormone. Over alkalinizing the system does as well

thereallegend

thereallegend

Primal Diet Advice
(43) Gettign Athletes To Eat Raw [2006],[Attendee]

I've got two pre-teens that are real active in sports and not eating raw, but I wanna try to- I don't know if you have any suggestions for getting kids into healthier diet

[Aajonus] Well, I always get them by telling them a story?

There's a 14.

5-year-old that was forced to come to me and go on the diet when her mother and father divorced and the mother was very ill and she decided my children are gonna go on it with me.

So, she put her 14-year-old on it.

Now the 14-year-old was a B+ student.

She also wanted to be a dancer.

In one year of being forced to be on that diet, she went from a B+ student to an A+ student, plus became the top dancer in 1 year on the diet.

T hat young girl, that 15.

5-year-old came to me on her own free will the next year.

I tell them that story and they want to be the head.

They want to be smarter; they want to be better in the sport.

This will give it to them.

This will deliver them the ability to do that.

So, it's really easy to sucker in sports athletes, easiest people to get into this diet as far as teenagers.

[Attendee] Do they need vegetable juice.

[Aajonus] It depends upon the toxicity level, but usually anybody under 16 should not have vegetable juice because it over alkalizes the system and it lowers their growth hormone level?

[Attendee #2] For a teenager, if they're not willing to, how do you fool them.

[Aajonus] I would give them milkshakes, things that are they'll eat easily and just hopefully your example will lead them into eating meat?

If not, they're their own people.

They're gonna go their own way, whether you like it or not, they are not you.

[Attendee #2] So under 16, you shouldn't have any juices like carrot or celery or anything.

[Aajonus] Carrot's okay, but celery?

parsley, things like that.

Not too much of.

[Attendee #3] What would be the most important thing for them because we've been putting the raw milk into the regular milk carton and dumping the regular milk.

[Aajonus] I have a lot of parents who do that, and that's a good thing.

totally not autistic!

growth hormone is for rapid cellular regeneration. avoid anything plant based and alkaline for proper height growth for example. pineapple is ok because it's super acidic.

growth hormone is for rapid cellular regeneration. avoid anything plant based and alkaline for proper height growth for example. pineapple is ok because it's super acidic.
no specifics to why it does that? wouldve thought the nutrients would help general bodily functions at least that can help facilitate general health/ opportunity for growth, not stunt it.

no specifics to why it does that? wouldve thought the nutrients would help general bodily functions at least that can help facilitate general health/ opportunity for growth, not stunt it.
because we can't deviate too far from out own body's pH. human pH is 1.5-2.1 .... very acidic.....

colas=6'4 frame mogger?

So there's a dude saying eating fast food makes you taller and the other one says eating veggies makes you shorter I think I might kill myself

• +1
Reactions: john788
that chart is raw vegan propaganda

same shit i fell for in 2014
other than beef, milk, eggs and chicken, what foods promote the most growth hormone, in ur unbias non plant based no bullshit perspective

other than beef, milk, eggs and chicken, what foods promote the most growth hormone, in ur unbias non plant based no bullshit perspective
anything animal based .... milk, blood, meat, honey, eggs ..... very acidic plants like pineapple and chocolate .... human diet is very simple... just stick to what works

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 66616
why not drink ur own piss like he advocates for too