AASI curries were 6ft on average

Jason Voorhees

Jason Voorhees

Mod
Staff

Characteristics of AASI hunter gatherers while IVC farmers were mostly manlets and with gentler gracile features

Very tall, both men and women
Long arms and legs, smaller torso
Very dark pigmented skin and dark hair
High muscularity

Skull structure and dimensions most similar to west Eurasian populations rather than onge/Austroasiatic/East Asian.

Low nose bridge, probably leading to shorter, wide noses unlike west Eurasians and more similar to east.

prevalence of robust features, especially heavy, cheekbones.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, Chadeep, hattrick and 8 others
@Michael Myers @Chadeep

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Then why are south curries shorter than north ones?

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and Jason Voorhees
6'5 mumbai average

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me and Jason Voorhees
Then why are south curries shorter than north ones?
They aren't. It's only punjabi jatts, rors and Rajput who are taller than the average curry because they get another layer of steppe dna from thr scythians. North India is also has abundance of farm land which has allowed them to grow taller but it's still not a big difference.

• +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
How come they’re manlet monkeys now? Punjabis are the tallest of Asia. Doesn’t this mean we have most AASI then? Like, we should technically be the most pure Indic race, according to this.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
They aren't. It's only punjabi jatts, rors and Rajput who are taller than the average curry because they get another layer of steppe dna from thr scythians. North India is also has abundance of farm land which has allowed them to grow taller but it's still not a big difference.
There are some tall South Bharatis as well but Punjabis are still the tallest. :Comfy:

• +1
There are some tall South Bharatis as well but Punjabis are still the tallest. :Comfy:
Punjabis have like 20-25% steppe dna at max which is probably what causes it

• +1
Hunter gatherers we’re taller in general
Look at Gravettians and Kiffians

• +1
How come they’re manlet monkeys now? Punjabis are the tallest of Asia. Doesn’t this mean we have most AASI then? Like, we should technically be the most pure Indic race, according to this.
They aren't really manlets when put on western diets They are short now because the hunter gatherer populations don't react well wirh ultra processed food and carb hevy diet that indians have now also there isn't any "pure" race in south asia. Most curries are mixture of these various ancestral groups.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Gengar
They can have more. Some register as high as 40% it was way more than researchers had expected since for many north western curries it's a main ancestral component which gave rise to the aryan migration theory.

• Woah
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
In that case, Steppe DNA along with AASI DNA made us the tallest of Asia? Mirin.
They aren't really manlets when put on western diets They are short now because the hunter gatherer populations don't react well wirh ultra processed food and carb hevy diet that indians have now also there isn't any "pure" race in south asia. Most curries are mixture of these various ancestral groups.
I think western diet is a cope. It’s just determined by genetics. I am 5’10” or 5’11” and grew up on a western diet. Meanwhile my relatives that grew up in South Asia still get to my height and even taller. :fuk:
Kerala is second tallest in India apparently.
Nice. Is Punjab number one?

• +1
In that case, Steppe DNA along with AASI DNA made us the tallest of Asia? Mirin.

I think western diet is a cope. It’s just determined by genetics. I am 5’10” or 5’11” and grew up on a western diet. Meanwhile my relatives that grew up in South Asia still get to my height and even taller. :fuk:

Nice. Is Punjab number one?
These days the Indian diet has become better with more meat and diary consumption. Almost any ethnic group outside of pygmies can grow tall with 2-3 generations of good diet. Diet is one the primary factors affecting growth.

• +1
They can have more. Some register as high as 40% it was way more than researchers had expected since for many north western curries it's a main ancestral component which gave rise to the aryan migration theory.
40% is crazy because that's higher than many european countries

As much as anglos and the max is like 50-60%

Western diet is legit, pakistan avg height is 5'8"ish but most I know in the west are tall

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Jason Voorhees
These days the Indian diet has become better with more meat and diary consumption. Almost any ethnic group outside of pygmies can grow tall with 2-3 generations of good diet. Diet is one the primary factors affecting growth.
I am still unconvinced. Punjabis can grow up to 6’5”+ in their own countries. Are you claiming we can get to 8’ in a few generations? Seems unlikely.

• +1
Western diet is legit, pakistan avg height is 5'8"ish but most I know in the west are tall
Average height is cope. I thought I’d be heightmogging everyone but I got heightmogged by a 6’3” (possibly taller) grandpa when I was there. People in large cities and villages are much taller than those in smaller cities.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes and Jason Voorhees
40% is crazy because that's higher than many european countries
View attachment 3025667
As much as anglos and the max is like 50-60%

View attachment 3025675
Correct. South asians like that exist but they are quite rare. Most people aren't higher than 20% like you said but there are a few isolated groups in KPB regions with very high Steppe dna. These are the exotic Indo Nordic Curries that people speak of. They are quite rare tho

Correct. South asians like that exist but they are quite rare. Most people aren't higher than 20% like you said but there are a few isolated groups in KPB regions with very high Steppe dna. These are the exotic Indo Nordic Curries that people speak of. They are quite rare tho
Is that what someone like hritik is?
It's hard to say really. Sometimes people just get lucky with recomb

Guessing types like this too, mogger af

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1 and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Is that what someone like hritik is?
It's hard to say really. Sometimes people just get lucky with recomb
View attachment 3025679
Guessing types like this too, mogger af
Yes. Hrithik is an example of that and so are these guys and that is real reason why people like this exist not because these people are alexander the greats ancestors like some people theorized in the past

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
  • +1
Why’d I end up 5’3 teramanlet then? I ate a relatively good diet as a kid:feelsthink::feelsthink:

• +1
Even first-gen punjabis are super tall. Does that mean we can get even taller? Brutal. :feelshaha:
I don't think that will happen tbh height seems to taper off as the diet is controlled. In other words a population can't grow past it's genetic limit no matter how good their diet is like south asia will have never 6'2 average height like balkans but the differences in height greatly get reduced

• +1
It has nothing to do with their ethnicities. South East Asians and South Indians also grow as tall as whites when the diet is controlled.
uk curries are mainly punjabi so that explains this

• Hmm...
  • +1
But they did though?? At the very least you don’t think I should’ve atleast reached my dad’s height?
Most people do reach their dad's height if the dad is the taller one tbh.

• So Sad
Even first-gen punjabis are super tall. Does that mean we can get even taller? Brutal. :feelshaha:
there are some distinct fob punjabi phenotypes, particularly with the women, the ones that usually work hospitality or agency work. those are usually short with forward grown faces. but yea ive seen some tall first gen punjabis too, but never the women for some reason

the oldest gen punjabis in the UK seem to come from WW2 soldier stock, those were the first to get citizenship, and probably had to meet decent physical standard to join, also disproportionately Sikh and jatt, which explains the 3rd/4th gen punjabis being ridiculously tall

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Jason Voorhees
Most people do reach their dad's height if the dad is the taller one tbh.
Genes are so random bruhhh, you’d think I’d be giga recessed along with my manletism yet my face bones kept growing, make it make sense!!:feelsree::feelsree: :feelsohgod:

• +1
there are some distinct fob punjabi phenotypes, particularly with the women, the ones that usually work hospitality or agency work. those are usually short with forward grown faces. but yea ive seen some tall first gen punjabis too, but never the women for some reason

the oldest gen punjabis in the UK seem to come from WW2 soldier stock, those were the first to get citizenship, and probably had to meet decent physical standard to join, also disproportionately Sikh and jatt, which explains the 3rd/4th gen punjabis being ridiculously tall
I didn't even know there was a sizable population of 4th gen immigrants from south asia in the west.

• +1
Reactions: jattlife
Genes are so random bruhhh, you’d think I’d be giga recessed along with my manletism yet my face bones kept growing, make it make sense!!:feelsree::feelsree: :feelsohgod:
You are a dravidian chadlet bhai. Find your amazonian aryan woman and ascend.

• So Sad
I didn't even know there was a sizable population of 4th gen immigrants from south asia in the west.
actually there isnt. i just realised that my great grandfather came over a bit later
stuff like this is pretty surprising when you consider the timeline tho: Sikhs' arrival in Canada began with Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee in 1897. Kesur Singh, a Risaldar Major in the British India Army (25th Cavalry, Frontier Force), is considered the first Sikh settler to come to the country that year

• +1
You are a dravidian chadlet bhai. Find your amazonian aryan woman and ascend.
Not chad bhai, atleast not before hardmaxxing:kys:

I’ll start dating again after my surgeries, need to compensate for being a teramanlet high inhib ND autistic cuck:feelsbadman:

• +1
why would you be recessed with manletism? genes dont work that way, plus you barely need air because youre a manlet so your body will never revert to mouth breathing out of breathlessness

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Jason Voorhees
why would you be recessed with manletism? genes dont work that way, plus you barely need air because youre a manlet so your body will never revert to mouth breathing out of breathlessness
Idk bruh, the theory that many users here believe is that good genes come in packages which is why I asked

• +1
actually there isnt. i just realised that my great grandfather came over a bit later
stuff like this is pretty surprising when you consider the timeline tho: Sikhs' arrival in Canada began with Queen Victoria's Diamond Jubilee in 1897. Kesur Singh, a Risaldar Major in the British India Army (25th Cavalry, Frontier Force), is considered the first Sikh settler to come to the country that year

The oldest immigrants from south asia were Indian seamen known as Lascars were employed on British ships. Some of these sailors settled in British port cities and mixed with the locals this shows up in dna tests of some white brits who live in these port cities and neighbouring towns. It's not too uncommon for indian to show up these dna tests from what ive hear

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon and jattlife
The oldest immigrants from south asia were Indian seamen known as Lascars were employed on British ships. Some of these sailors settled in British port cities and mixed with the locals this shows up in dna tests of some white brits who live in these port cities and neighbouring towns. It's not too uncommon for indian to show up these dna tests from what ive hear
interesting. punjabis taking mexican women in california makes me laugh

• +1
My mom has some random ass French and German trace ancestry jfl, I thought at first it was just noise from 23andme’s analysis but when I ran it through gedmatch she had high steppe for a low caste curry, guessing it wasn’t actually noise :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• +1
Not chad bhai, atleast not before hardmaxxing:kys:

I’ll start dating again after my surgeries, need to compensate for being a teramanlet high inhib ND autistic cuck:feelsbadman:
Wdym again? Are you a fakecel :feelsgiga:

• +1
I don't think that will happen tbh height seems to taper off as the diet is controlled. In other words a population can't grow past it's genetic limit no matter how good their diet is like south asia will have never 6'2 average height like balkans but the differences in height greatly get reduced
Punjabis are easily 6’2”+, not as the average but individually. We punjabis even have people that are over 7’ tall. :feelsautistic: I don’t say we are the tallest of Asia for nothing. :ogre:

• +1
I'm from andhara idk what ancestral group I'm from but mostly dravidian and in a 2nd gen curry in the uk and I grew very tall compared to my grandparents

• +1

Yes, for some reason the women aren’t tall. My brother’s wife is quite tall, though. She is 5’8” and I’m 5’10” and with shoes on she looks just as tall as me. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and jattlife
My mom has some random ass French and German trace ancestry jfl, I thought at first it was just noise from 23andme’s analysis but when I ran it through gedmatch she had high steppe for a low caste curry, guessing it wasn’t actually noise :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Most people do have traces of other ethnic groups because of globalization, immigration and european conquests. You are not alone. People rarely get dna tests saying thry are 100% european or 100% South asian. Race and genetics aren't that rigid

• +1
Yes, for some reason the women aren’t tall. My brother’s wife is quite tall, though. She is 5’8” and I’m 5’10” and with shoes on she looks just as tall as me. Brutal.
your brother selected well, or whoever selected her did

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gengar
on second thought it makes sense since shes your cousin :p

• JFL
your brother selected well, or whoever selected her did
My brother did. He’s 6’0” barefoot but gets to 6’1.5” or something with shoes on.

• +1
on second thought it makes sense since shes your cousin :p
She’s not our cousin. At least, not very close. Turns out, they are distantly related. She is from Amsterdam but her village in Pakistan was founded by relatives that also founded our village miles away. Small world, huh?

• +1
Reactions: jattlife and S1d456
I'm on the dot 6 ft so 183 cm and I heightmog every curry when I go back to India and rarely get heightmogged in the uk in general from my agegroup most curries my age are 5 9 to 5 10 plus

• JFL