AASI curries were 6ft on average

How come they’re manlet monkeys now? Punjabis are the tallest of Asia. Doesn’t this mean we have most AASI then? Like, we should technically be the most pure Indic race, according to this.
Because they don’t eat meat and they eat too many fried, oily, carbs

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Jason Voorhees
Who cares, they looked subhuman. Further proof that heightpill isn't real

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Punjabis are easily 6’2”+, not as the average but individually. We punjabis even have people that are over 7’ tall. :feelsautistic: I don’t say we are the tallest of Asia for nothing. :ogre:
Aren't Persians and Uzbeks taller than punjabis tho? I think the tallest in asia title would belong to them.

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
interesting. punjabis taking mexican women in california makes me laugh
View attachment 3025726
The curry beaner mix is common here in Cali, especially Punjabis, but even amongst south curries. My cousins are half Mexican and we had quite a few curry/hispanic family friends growing up:feelsautistic:

• +1
Because they don’t eat meat and they eat too many fried, oily, carbs
Most Punjabis do eat meat, actually. Along with fried, oily carbs. We have the most Punjabis are Pakistanis and Islamic. For some reason though, Punjabi Sikhs are the face for Punjabis even though there are 3x as much Islamic Punjabis. I suppose it’s because due to being Islamic, we don’t really care for our ethnic heritage but look and identify as the broader Islamic community.

• +1
Aren't Persians and Uzbeks taller than punjabis tho? I think the tallest in asia title would belong to them.
Mega Dravidian cope. No, Punjabis are the tallest of Asia. We are taller than Persians and Uzbeks.

The curry beaner mix is common here in Cali, especially Punjabis, but even amongst south curries. My cousins are half Mexican and we had quite a few curry/hispanic family friends growing up:feelsautistic:
Yes, there was a rather large but local Punjabi Mexican community in the 20th century. This was because of race laws that said white can only be with white, brown with brown, etc. Since Punjabis and Mexicans were both considered brown, they were allowed to marry each other.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
persians dont have big builds the same way. tbh with punjabis it isnt about the height alone its about the heavy stature too, thats why youll see posts about punjabi genetics on gym tiktoks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Gengar
Most Punjabis do eat meat, actually. Along with fried, oily carbs. We have the most Punjabis are Pakistanis and Islamic. For some reason though, Punjabi Sikhs are the face for Punjabis even though there are 3x as much Islamic Punjabis. I suppose it’s because due to being Islamic, we don’t really care for our ethnic heritage but look and identify as the broader Islamic community.
Are yall short?

Yes, there was a rather large but local Punjabi Mexican community in the 20th century. This was because of race laws that said white can only be with white, brown with brown, etc. Since Punjabis and Mexicans were both considered brown, they were allowed to marry each other.

that ish probably an excuse but id wife her up too ngl stacy

• +1
persians dont have big builds the same way. tbh with punjabis it isnt about the height alone its about the heavy stature too, thats why youll see posts about punjabi genetics on gym tiktoks

View attachment 3025745
Persians are pound for pound some of the strongest people in the world. They dominate weight lifting competitions and are om average taller with more outlier heights than any south asian group.

Persians are pound for pound some of the strongest people in the world. They dominate weight lifting competitions and are om average taller with more outlier heights than south asians.
They are strong, yes. But they’re not tall. Chinese are also very strong.

• Hmm...
Wdym again?
I wasn’t fully looksmaxxed at the time, I went on one date with a ltb poooojeeta just to see how I’d fare. 3 hrs of torture for my non NT ass:feelswhy::feelswhy:
Are you a fakecel :feelsgiga:
Idk, depends on ur definition. I could lose my khhv/get a gf instantly rn if I dumpster dive. I can get dates with my looksmatch but too socially awkward/non NT to carry the convo, escalate etc, which is why I want to compensate by hardmaxxing. If only I had fucking looksmaxxed back in high school, kill me kill me kill me!:feelswhy:

• +1
Mega Dravidian cope. No, Punjabis are the tallest of Asia. We are taller than Persians and Uzbeks.
How? According to stats they are on average taller and more often taller than 6ft than pubjabis.

• Hmm...
Persians are pound for pound some of the strongest people in the world. They dominate weight lifting competitions and are om average taller with more outlier heights than any south asian group.
oh shit. the only ones in the uk are skinny doctor types so i wasnt aware

• +1
They are strong, yes. But they’re not tall. Chinese are also very strong.
Han Chinese yes and Polynesians too. Height and strength isn't corelated tbh.

• +1

View attachment 3025745
Do we claim Kashmiri Punjabis as Punjabis too or Kashmiris? The Great Gama was an ethnic Kashmiri but he was born and raised in Punjab, which would make him Punjabi. He was an undefeated international wrestler, with 5000 matches under his belt. Punjabis could also benefit off of training in martial arts. But collectively as a group, we generally aren’t interested in it.

• +1
Reactions: jattlife
Han Chinese yes and Polynesians too. Height and strength isn't corelated tbh.
Yeah, I wasn’t saying anything about it being correlated, but you tried to say Uzbeks and Persians are taller than Punjabis and I corrected you.

Yeah, I wasn’t saying anything about it being correlated, but you tried to say Uzbeks and Persians are taller than Punjabis and I corrected you.
OK I'll take your word for it since I am basing it all on statistics and I've never actually seen too many uzbeks and Persians irl.

How? According to stats they are on average taller and more often taller than 6ft than pubjabis.
Muh stats. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: You’re acting like those cumskin sfcels who use online dating stats to prove non-white races don’t do well with others.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Jason Voorhees
OK I'll take your word for it since I am basing it all on statistics and I've never actually seen too many uzbeks and Persians irl.
You shouldn’t rely on statistics, it’s often flawed. I was humbled when I went to Punjab myself. Even here in the Netherlands I get heightmogged to death by Punjabis.

• +1
Muh stats. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: You’re acting like those cumskin sfcels who use online dating stats to prove non-white races don’t do well with others.
Cause on avg they don’t??:forcedsmile:

• Hmm...
Do we claim Kashmiri Punjabis as Punjabis too or Kashmiris? The Great Gama was an ethnic Kashmiri but he was born and raised in Punjab, which would make him Punjabi. He was an undefeated international wrestler, with 5000 matches under his belt. Punjabis could also benefit off of training in martial arts. But collectively as a group, we generally aren’t interested in it.
we arent claiming u niggas as punjabis tbh since u all want to claim arab muh muslim so much

• Ugh..
we arent claiming u niggas as punjabis tbh since u all want to claim arab muh muslim so much
Stop shitting up this thread, Ranjeet. We have most Punjabis. So it doesn’t matter what y’all try to claim and whatnot.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and jattlife
Stop shitting up this thread, Ranjeet. We have most Punjabis. So it doesn’t matter what y’all try to claim and whatnot.
we have number saar. doesnt mean shit ngl you wont fight for punjab, you fight for only mecca. its all love tho my nigga

• JFL
Good chance @jattlife is a sikh
Yes, he likely is. He’s a Bharati Punjabi.
we have number saar. doesnt mean shit ngl you wont fight for punjab, you fight for only mecca. its all love tho my nigga
It’s true, though. Most Punjabis are Islamic and Pakistani, a fact you have to accept. Technically speaking, even Ranjeet Singh would have been a Pakistani if he was born today, since he was from Gujranwala. And Sikhs’ holy city is also in Pakistan. :Comfy:

Okay, good to know. Thought you were one of those schizophrenic poopjabis that trash talk the Pakistani ones. :lasereyes: :forcedsmile:

• +1
Yes, he likely is. He’s a Bharati Punjabi.

It’s true, though. Most Punjabis are Islamic and Pakistani, a fact you have to accept. Technically speaking, even Ranjeet Singh would have been a Pakistani if he was born today, since he was from Gujranwala. And Sikhs’ holy city is also in Pakistan. :Comfy:

Okay, good to know. Thought you were one of those schizophrenic poopjabis that trash talk the Pakistani ones. :lasereyes: :forcedsmile:
saar we need to focus on dealing with H question together. like the CIA set up for us in the 80s ;)

• JFL
saar we need to focus on dealing with H question together. like the CIA set up for us in the 80s ;)
Based. :Comfy: Never understood why most side with them, though. Jinnah asked them to join Pakistan but they said no. :ogre:

Based. :Comfy: Never understood why most side with them, though. Jinnah asked them to join Pakistan but they said no. :ogre:
im sure you can understand why we wouldnt want to side with muslims tbh. kharkus were on their mission and the arrangement worked well, but otherwise its a big no go

im sure you can understand why we wouldnt want to side with muslims tbh. kharkus were on their mission and the arrangement worked well, but otherwise its a big no go
I wouldn’t know why actually, so do enlighten me. We wanted our own country because we have our own way of life (to name something, there’s more factors) and not to be absorbed by a larger group whose way of life is radically different than ours.

• +1
I wouldn’t know why actually, so do enlighten me. We wanted our own country because we have our own way of life (to name something, there’s more factors) and not to be absorbed by a larger group whose way of life is radically different than ours.
we ofc want the same things, but that doesnt make muslims an ally unfortunately, muslims cant be an ally to anyone, not rly, coexisting with islam peacefully simply is not all that possible. as for why sikhs in the subcontinent prefer the indian government over the pakistani, i do not know, likely historical reasons, since we did not want pakistan to exist in the first place, not really. i havent even stepped foot in punjab myself

• JFL