Ab workout volume

Aroace
How much ab workout is necessary to get full set of abs?

I'm aware that calorie deficit is crucial so I'm on high deifict everyday and maintain it effectively

You cannot spot lose fat, as your overall bf% goes down, your abs will become more prominent.

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
You cannot spot lose fat, as your overall bf% goes down, your abs will become more prominent.
I know that i can't spot reduce fat my questions is about ab workout volume itself

Just wake up at 4:30am and do the plank for 5 hours

How much ab workout is necessary to get full set of abs?
None. Of course getting more muscular abs helps a little though but I’d say anything more than like 30 sets a week is overkill. I wouldn’t even get close to doing that much, theres just more important things to spend your time and energy training imo

• +1
Reactions: reputation
Some hanging leg raises, cable crunches and ab wheel rollouts would help to develop the abs, but low body fat is key of course. Good luck

None. Of course getting more muscular abs helps a little though but I’d say anything more than like 30 sets a week is overkill. I wouldn’t even get close to doing that much, theres just more important things to spend your time and energy training imo
is 30m a day on point, too little or too much?