coisbhai

coisbhai

Mod
Just booked a phone call with them regarding my deviated septum

Here’s the procedure below

I’ll update when I have made the deposit for the Physical Appointment

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer
NCR been around a long time search stuff on it online. Worth trying, if u do share results. Not enough people have tried and then shared results

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, anticel and coisbhai
NCR been around a long time search stuff on it online. Worth trying, if u do share results. Not enough people have tried and then shared results
Yeah there was one thread on here, i’ll make sure to update if I get to the stage

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and mvp2v1
My nigga.... That's not how this works. If someone makes some (outrageous and stupid) , they are the ones who need to provide evidence.
It is not MY burden to prove how it is NOT true.

In this case, NCR is so fucking stupid and retarded that even beginning to explain WHY it's bullshit would take quite a bit of effort lol
this made 0 sense, u called it pseudo but failed to provide any piece of evidence as to why you think it’s pseudo

over for brainlets

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 49130 and mvp2v1
It's not a source you braindead parasite fuck it's a summary of the concept of burden of proof

Now go pay some snake oil salesman 500$ for him to finger your nose for half an hour like the little sheep you are
I’m not commenting on if it’s bullshit or not. But I do doubt that you have researched it in any depth. before you go around calling things bullshit perhaps do some research and come to understand why a notable number of people are interested in it.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, anticel, Deleted member 49130 and 3 others
nigga you really gonna pay for that

• JFL
Update?

• JFL