AbMonger

Aren't you the one who is claiming that he mogs 99% of the forum? And now you're scared to post it? If it was chad-tier you wouldn't be scared , just admit it you neck beard faggot
I already told you where to find it. You saw it. Not going to post yours?

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
I already told you where to find it. You saw it. Not going to post yours?
I only saw some cuck tier eye area , which doesn't even mog 10% of .me , where's the jaw?

your superiority complex is actually so laughable

in before ‘nice comeback fool’ not a comeback just a statement Brodie
Your best insult is “you think you’re better than everybody”. Get on my level bitch.

Your best insult is “you think you’re better than everybody”. Get on my level bitch.
I haven’t insulted you at all, just commented my observations

Post yours first.
Yeah you just got exposed, Chad wouldn't be scared to post his jaw after claiming he mogs 99% of this forum, I already know you ain't even past 4.5psl with that cuck eye area, superiority complex at its finest

Imagine calling this a cuck eye area:

652F102F 31AF 4449 BFA2 87EAA1924EC2

Whay a great comeback. “You shouldn’t make assumptions!”

Try again you boneless dog.

Ok, fine. Since we’re fine making assumptions

I’m taller than you, whiter than you, have a higher IQ than you, a longer ramus, more forward growth, higher cheekbones, better gonial angle, and better facial ratios.

You’ve just been brutally mogged boyo, over for u.

inb4 substantive response
inb4 great comeback

9D4CF13A 7BA6 46A7 A16B 5A5EEC82C17F

• +1
Yeah you just got exposed, Chad wouldn't be scared to post his jaw after claiming he mogs 99% of this forum, I already know you ain't even past 4.5psl with that cuck eye area, superiority complex at its finest
I already have posted my jaw and eye area. You haven’t done either.

Ok, fine. Since we’re fmaking assumptions

I’m taller than you, whiter than you, have a higher IQ than you, a longer ramus, more forward growth, higher cheekbones, better gonial angle, and better facial ratios.

You’ve just been brutally mogged boyo, over for u.

inb4 substantive response
inb4 great comeback

View attachment 565193

You’ve just been brutally mogged boyo, over for

• Hmm...
Reactions: Copeful

You’ve just been brutally mogged boyo, over for

Great comeback

It’s a joke fool. Your insult was a bit autistic. “I’m better than you!”

Reminder that you refer to yourself as daddy and foolishly believe you mog 99% of the forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5818 and W0KESTMOTHF
I PFLH mog this entire forum.

Not going to post yours?
I already see that I mog you to self harm, no need to take the risk of being doxxed by superiority complex having niggas like you, btw still waiting for that reccesed jaw pic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 5818
I already see that I mog you to self harm, no need to take the risk of being doxxed by superiority complex having niggas like you, btw still waiting for that reccesed jaw pic
So you’re not going to send your eye area. Weak.

Says the one who told us that he mogged 99%of this forum , but scared to even show his jaw
I’ve already posted it. And you’re scared to send your eye area after seeing mine.

I’ve already posted it. And you’re scared to send your eye area after seeing mine.
Then show me if you already posted it you fucking idiot
Btw
Daily reminder op looks like this
I am a freethinker i am an individual therefore i do not believe in silly archaic doctrines or

• +1
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 5818
Then show me if you already posted it you fucking idiot
Btw
Daily reminder op looks like this
View attachment 565213
Just check my posts. Most people have already seen my jaw and can confirm it logs most people here.

You’re the one who refuses to send his eye area after calling another cuckish. Be better than you are.

3DACD068 DA6C 4B66 8819 8D1E216191CC

DCB1AD5A 294D 4DF0 92B9 2FDC7123A6E6

50 OF YOU BASTARDS HERE AND YOU CANT BE ARSED TO GIVE ME REACTS.

IVE BEEN VERBALLY RAPING THIS BASTARD AT THE COST OF MY P/R RATIO.

GIVE ME REACTS

• +1
Imagine having to ask people to react to your posts because you don’t have the IQ to stimulate them.

REMINDER THAT THE ONLY REACTS ON YOUR POST IN THIS THREAD HAVE BEEN FROM ME

PFLH is 3.3, ideal. Post yours.
Feel free to dig, mines been posted before.

I mog lateral and medial canthus to death, canthal tilt, brow ridge, eyebrow slant, ipd

Granted, your eye area isn’t bad but mine mogs yours to death

Feel free to dig, mines been posted before.

I mog lateral and medial canthus to death, canthal tilt, brow ridge, eyebrow slant, ipd

Granted, your eye area isn’t bad but mine mogs yours to death
Post it. And don’t squint.