Abnormal testosterone levels?

Betacarotenecel

Betacarotenecel

Banned
420 ng/dL testosterone as a 17 year old
Candidate for TRT or would lifestyle changes suffice? - Might be the explanation of my brain fog and lack of energy and motivation
I do fap thrice a day though

how much do u sleep a night, how is the quality?
do u lift, or exercise or live a sedentary lifestyle?
hows your diet like? whole foods or processed foods?
is there sun in your area, if not supplement with vitamin d
drink moar water

• +1
Reactions: Betacarotenecel
how much do u sleep, a night, how is the quality?
is their sun in your area, if not supplement with vitamin d
drink moar water
9 hours but from 3-4 am to noon
Very sedentary, haven't gone out in a long while and never lifted properly and no exercise - hence my low stamina and physical strength, roughly 20% body fat and skinny fat
I don't eat much but rarely any processed foods, I skip meals but eat good protein and dairy
I do supplement vit D
also I do drink sufficient water.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
drink moar water
My behavior doesn't seem like that of a low T guy and I seriously doubt I had low prenatal T, I don't really look like it and I have a deep voice

9 hours
Very sedentary, haven't gone out in a long while and never lifted properly and no exercise - hence my low stamina and physical strength
I don't eat much but rarely any processed foods, I skip meals but eat good protein and dairy
I do supplement vit D
also I do drink sufficient water.
how is the quality of the 9 hours of sleep, if you're interested im currently using DSIP for my sleep and mk677 which help the sleep quality dramatically, i'd have you opt for DSIP here's a thread on it, it can be very beneficial for your situation - https://looksmax.org/threads/delta-...ow-increase-your-t-and-gh-dramatically.95946/

go out and lift and run, especially since you've never lifted properly it can be a huge game changer for you,
eat more often, calculate your tdee https://tdeecalculator.net/ and eat around maintenance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Betacarotenecel
Before doing TRT, try pregnenolone + dhea and lifestyle changes.

"The bodybuilder I was referring to uses up to 11:1 ratio and says it fully replaces his T injections without any difference, and in fact does not seem to suppress him."

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 3672 and 1 other person
how is the quality of the 9 hours of sleep, if you're interested im currently using DSIP for my sleep and mk677 which help the sleep quality dramatically, i'd have you opt for DSIP here's a thread on it, it can be very beneficial for your situation - https://looksmax.org/threads/delta-...ow-increase-your-t-and-gh-dramatically.95946/

go out and lift and run, especially since you've never lifted properly it can be a huge game changer for you,
eat more often, calculate your tdee https://tdeecalculator.net/ and eat around maintenance
I sleep pretty well

"The bodybuilder I was referring to uses up to 11:1 ratio and says it fully replaces his T injections without any difference, and in fact does not seem to suppress him."

so this in theory causes an increase in endogenous testosterone levels, since it "does not seem to suppress him"?

420 ng/dL testosterone as a 17 year old
Candidate for TRT or would lifestyle changes suffice? - Might be the explanation of my brain fog and lack of energy and motivation
I do fap thrice a day though
it’s in the low range of normal sadly
try seeing a clinic still tho
maybe get a new test but drink alchohol, dont sleep and fap 10 times

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
drink moar water
I agree with this. And i don't think op knows that masturbating drains nutrients

• +1
I agree with this. And i don't think op knows that masturbating drains nutrients
Important nutrients such as zinc and iron
Edit: minerals

• +1
A bit on the low-end, but try to maximize your life-style before hopping on TRT.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: UglyGod360 and Betacarotenecel
look into ZMA,boron vitamin D and intermittent fasting .also omega 3 should help.

• +1
At what time of the day was it measured? Did you sleep well before the bloodwork, did you eat breakfast? How are you other values?

• +1
At what time of the day was it measured? Did you sleep well before the bloodwork, did you eat breakfast? How are you other values?
I did not sleep well before that, 3 hours-ish? No breakfast. Taken at 5-6 am.

that could be a factor now that I think of it
will take it under better circumstances after lifestyle changes and supps (y)

• +1
Those stats are average for a greycel, dont worry too much about them.

What so someone can use this without fucking your own t?

• +1
Grandpa tier t lvls tbh, but mainly due to lifestyle, be active lift and get uv radiation to your balls

• JFL