Delta-Sleep-Inducing-Peptide (DSIP) how increase your T and GH dramatically.

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
I was PMing a user of this forum and they mentioned that they were going to be taking delta-sleep-inducing-peptide, aka DSIP. Delta sleep-inducing peptide was first discovered in 1974 by the Swiss Schoenenberger-Monnier group who isolated it from the cerebral venous blood of rabbits in an induced state of sleep. It was primarily believed to be involved in sleep regulation due to its apparent ability to induce slow-wave sleep in rabbits. Modern-day studies have concluded that this peptide can dramatically improve the sleep quality of those suffering from disorders such as chronic insomnia. So why would us 'looksmaxxers' use this peptide?

well for starters, sleep is a crucial aspect of looking good, feeling good and is detrimental for maintaining a good hormonal profile. In puberty, getting the correct amount of sleep is extremely important, the majority of our growth hormone, luteinizing hormone, and follicle-stimulating hormone are released in high amounts during sleep. LH then signals the Leydig cells in the testicles to produce testosterone creating a cascade of male androgens, growth hormone being converted to IGF-1 and inducing growth and repair in the cells of our body, causing hyperplasia within the tissue.

DSIP basically amplifies this effect by 5-10fold. Delta-sleep-inducing-peptide seems to increase LH by the release of GnRH, this means, more LH, more testosterone,

Long term ovariectomized (OVX) Sprague-Dawley rats were injected intraventricularly (3rd ventricle) with 5 micrograms (2 microliters) of DSIP. This caused a significant elevation (p = 0.01) of LH levels within 30 min. The values remained elevated for 2 hr; however, FSH levels remained unchanged. The minimal effective dose of DSIP to evoke this effect was 1 microgram. If plasma PH was lowered by pretreatment of the animals with estradiol, the 5 micrograms dose evoked an even greater effect to elevate LH significantly at 30 and 60 min following its intraventricular injection. To determine the site of action of DSIP, dispersed, overnight cultured pituitary cells from OVX rats were incubated with varying concentrations (10(-7) to 10(-12) M) of DSIP in an in vitro system. There was no response to DSIP from the cells in the above system. To evaluate its possible action on the hypothalamus, median eminence (ME) fragments from male rats were incubated in vitro with DSIP in varying concentrations from 10(-7) to 10(-10) M. There was a significant (p less than 0.001) increase in LHRH released from the ME at a concentration of DSIP of 10(-7) M. A sleep-related increase in LH release is seen during puberty in man. It is possible that DSIP released within the hypothalamus may play a physiological role in sleep-related LH release.

not only does it dramatically increase the release of LH but it also increases the release of somatropin (GH) and inhibits the release of somatostatin (the hormone that lowers blood serum levels of somatropin). Another contributor to the increase in testosterone is by inhibiting the release of corticotropin, thus decreasing blood serum cortisol and simultaneously increasing testosterone. Great, so by taking 250-300mcg of DSIP we are essentially doubling our release of both LH and GH. Base-line levels of LH in teenagers is already high, meaning you could possibly get your testosterone up into the 1000ng/dl range using this peptide with no negative feedback loops and damage to the HPTA.

Taking this peptide alone is fine, you could reap the benefits, but I'd say it'd be more worth your money if you combined it with either growth hormone or peptides. Combining it with peptides would work well as it has a positive effect on the inhibition of somatostatin, meaning more GH will be secreted via the peptides, you could definitely add exemestane into the mix as it has a very positive effect on the release of LH, you could 100% get your natural testosterone levels to breach 1000ng/dl with this stack, your nuts would become bowling balls with this amount of LH, Jesus christ.

If you're part of the small populace that aren't 'natural' than this peptide can work just as great post-cycle, a couple users on anabolic steroid forums suggest that it speeded up their recovery and increased their LH and testosterone dramatically.

this user on EROIDS, claims that after a couple weeks on his PCT protocol he decided to add DSIP, at 43 years old his testosterone was at 635ng/dl, LH 11, FSH 7, for an old guy who'd just ran compounds like tren you'd think he would have fucked up his HPTA pretty badly, so DSIP seems to be a good addition to a PCT stack.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Mewton, Preoximerianas and 32 others
thanks daddy. what are the sides

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: m0ss26, TurkishAscender, Preoximerianas and 2 others
I sleep 10 hours a day but my sleep gets interrupted every few hours by waking up for a short moment and then going back into sleep. Am i fucked?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, FreakkForLife, Hero of the Imperium and 14 others
other than great sleep, high testosterone, high growth hormone, low cortisol and amazing day-time energy, NONE!
it doesn’t fuck with your natural test production? i’ll definitely research this. is it injectable?

it doesn’t fuck with your natural test production? i’ll definitely research this. is it injectable?
doesn't fuck it at all, it's a peptide, it'll increase production without any negative effects if you discontinue using it, then you'll go back to whatever amount of LH you were producing before you started pinning.

it's injectable into subq fat, doesn't feel like anything when you stick it in.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 2 others
doesn't fuck it at all, it's a peptide, it'll increase production without any negative effects if you discontinue using it, then you'll go back to whatever amount of LH you were producing before you started pinning.

it's injectable into subq fat, doesn't feel like anything when you stick it in.
insane. u got a trustworthy site to buy it?

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2756 and 1 other person
other than great sleep, high testosterone, high growth hormone, low cortisol and amazing day-time energy, NONE!
THERE MUST BE SOME SIDES!
How much does it cost? PM source please!!!!! I'll be your guinea pig

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 2 others
insane. u got a trustworthy site to buy it?
not yet, found out about this a couple of days ago.

apparently it's easy to manufacture so any peptide website should suffice. I'll try and find one.
THERE MUST BE SOME SIDES!
How much does it cost? PM source please!!!!! I'll be your guinea pig
there are not any side effects, maybe some grogginess in the morning from the sleep but that's about it.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PubertyMaxxer and Deleted member 2846
not yet, found out about this a couple of days ago.

apparently it's easy to manufacture so any peptide website should suffice. I'll try and find one.

there are not any side effects, maybe some grogginess in the morning from the sleep but that's about it.
found this

idk how long .01mg will last tbh

@Slayerino

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PenileFacialSurgery and Slayerino
found this

idk how long .01mg will last tbh

@Slayerino

here, peptidesciences is a good source, you can buy 5x5mg vials, so 25mg total will last you 100 days dosing at 250mcg.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Slayercel, JustTrynaGrow and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 2756
$250 for 5 vials(5mg)? That's a tad bit expensive. What other peptides should I order from that site?
you don't have to get 5 vials, i'm sure theres other sites that sell it for cheaper

Good thread op

• +1
Reactions: Unsh, Preoximerianas, GoMadAndSTFU and 3 others
Biochemistry PhD level IQ

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, madmax and 3 others
sounds legit son, so this will make my jaw bigger and my dick bigger?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 2729, Preoximerianas and 2 others
@Seth Walsh

As much as you hate being summoned this is the sort of thing you're usually interested in.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, Seth Walsh and 2 others
sounds legit son, so this will make my jaw bigger and my dick bigger?
far fetched, but it will increase your testosterone.

if you're going through puberty than it could.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 2 others
far fetched, but it will increase your testosterone.

if you're going through puberty than it could.

serious question, will have any change if im adult now? thanks for replying king

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Preoximerianas, Deleted member 1973 and 1 other person
serious question, will have any change if im adult now? thanks for replying king
other than the increase in testosterone, nothing really.

• So Sad
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 1973
Amazing thread. I've always suffered from mild insomnia. Looks like I'm injecting yet another thing.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2756
Should you take a AI with it?

tfw when you make as much natural testosterone as somebody on 150mg of test E weekly.

I mean sure, but why would you want lower estrogen levels?
idk ? Doesn't excess testosterone gets converted to estrogen

idk ? Doesn't excess testosterone gets converted to estrogen
yeah, you can take exemestane if you'd like, just don't crash your E2 as you'll feel like a zombie.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Delta-sleep-inducing peptide (DSIP)-like material was detected in human breast milk of two women by RIA with a recovery of about 90%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Delta-sleep-inducing peptide (DSIP)-like material was detected in human breast milk of two women by RIA with a recovery of about 90%
yummy breast milk i love breast milk

"...synergenic effects of growth hormone (GH) treatments with and without testosterone on phallic growth in a rat model of micropenis."

GIGALIFEFUEL, this + bathmate + angion method = 8x6 fat cock here i come
I'm already massive, anything beyond 7inches is retarded, you can't enjoy sex let alone ever get the opportunity to do anal with a girl.

regardless, IGF-1 and testosterone synergize well.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
hey also quick question, what is the best diet for raising test and lowering estrogen.

raypeat prefers sugars over fat, i just can't eat a diet full of milk/orange/shellfish/liver/aspirin etc.
I don't follow the diet religiously, but I can vouch for the efficacy of the diet.

a diet rich in animal fats and cholesterol alongside starches such as potatoes and root vegetables should suffice, make sure to get all micronutrients.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Preoximerianas and AscendingHero
do u prefer white meat > red meat.

Also what are the main micronutrients? I get confused by calcium phosphate and all the ratios u gotta follow for optimal absorption/digestion.
I don't eat white meat.

my diet consists of;
-eggs and bacon cooked in duck fat, with orange juice in the morning.
-apples and bananas for snacks if I'm hungry after breakfast
-tuna at lunch, some more apples, orange juice or hard-boiled eggs.
-more eggs if I'm still hungry
-dinner a kilo of potatoes and 300g of red meat, simple salad.
-maybe another apple, or eggs.

overall I consume around 2300-2600kcal daily.

main micronutrients come from dinner and lunch but I don't bother tracking, keeping track of the amount of fat and carbohydrates is more important.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers, Preoximerianas, AscendingHero and 3 others
Where do you get it though?

@Seth Walsh

As much as you hate being summoned this is the sort of thing you're usually interested in.
Thanks. I was actually looking at DSIP yday. Know nothing about it as of yet though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Thanks. I was actually looking at DSIP yday. Know nothing about it as of yet though
A lot of the anecdotal reports I've seen say it didn't do a great deal for insomia but if it helps improve sleep quality in those that can sleep that's surely worthwhile.

Provided it doesn't leave you worse off without it. Not much of a fan of the 'just never stop bro' logic. A lot of flexibility lost.

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh
Why not just sleep more?

A lot of the anecdotal reports I've seen say it didn't do a great deal for insomia but if it helps improve sleep quality in those that can sleep that's surely worthwhile.

Provided it doesn't leave you worse off without it. Not much of a fan of the 'just never stop bro' logic. A lot of flexibility lost.
What do you mean by the "just never stop bro logic"? And anything that can improve sleep, imo will help everything the most. Sleep is the #1 most important thing. People who can just fall asleep at 10pm and sleep for like 10hrs, and doing that every night they can without disruption are really giving themselves such a huge advantage.

Due to the way circadian rhythms are, it's hard to feel tired and get to sleep fast if you weren't super active during the day, ie: at school/college sitting in classes/lectures for most of the day, or just rotting in some room.

Good sleep and activity during the day really go hand-in-hand. It'll be cool to see if DSIP can help improve sleep by improving circadian rhythm. ie: Letting you sleep every night as if you've been very active during the day.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, everythingmatters and 3 others
Another amazing thread.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Deleted member 2756
What do you mean by the "just never stop bro logic"?
E.G. injecting testosterone perpetually

There's always going to be a point where you have to stop. If you're using something you don't want to get to a stage where you're worse off without it than you were before starting.

Theoretically if something improved sleep whilst you were using it but then when you weren't using it seriously hindered your sleep, it'd be something to use with extreme caution if at all.

There's value to 'flexibility' - being able to drop a part of your routine without much of an adverse affect. Sort of like the hormetic stressors - you build yourself to become more resiliant to stress. A 'perfect' routine built like a Jenga tower isn't resiliant.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Incoming, draco and 4 others
E.G. injecting testosterone perpetually

There's always going to be a point where you have to stop. If you're using something you don't want to get to a stage where you're worse off without it than you were before starting.

Theoretically if something improved sleep whilst you were using it but then when you weren't using it seriously hindered your sleep, it'd be something to use with extreme caution if at all.

There's value to 'flexibility' - being able to drop a part of your routine without much of an adverse affect. Sort of like the hormetic stressors - you build yourself to become more resiliant to stress. A 'perfect' routine built like a Jenga tower isn't resiliant.
Completely agree!

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and Deleted member 656
Does this (DSIP) an injection or can it be taken orally?

I don't eat white meat.

my diet consists of;
-eggs and bacon cooked in duck fat, with orange juice in the morning.
-apples and bananas for snacks if I'm hungry after breakfast
-tuna at lunch, some more apples, orange juice or hard-boiled eggs.
-more eggs if I'm still hungry
-dinner a kilo of potatoes and 300g of red meat, simple salad.
-maybe another apple, or eggs.

overall I consume around 2300-2600kcal daily.

main micronutrients come from dinner and lunch but I don't bother tracking, keeping track of the amount of fat and carbohydrates is more important.
Watch out for the mercury in the tuna brotha

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3583
yeah I know, I have it 2 times week for that reason.
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a good mercury Chelator. Duel-bond Chelator too. Will lower your mercury levels for sure, even if you just take a tiny amount every 4-5h about 3 times after you eat tuna. Anyways mercury toxicity is like 50ng/dl, 7-9ng is normal, 15ng > is worrying. Even eating tuna everyday probably wouldn't increase your mercury levels much, but it can be handled. ALA is by far the best. Spirulina works too but it's not as good.

• +1
Alpha Lipoic Acid is a good mercury Chelator. Duel-bond Chelator too. Will lower your mercury levels for sure, even if you just take a tiny amount every 4-5h about 3 times after you eat tuna. Anyways mercury toxicity is like 50ng/dl, 7-9ng is normal, 15ng > is worrying. Even eating tuna everyday probably wouldn't increase your mercury levels much, but it can be handled. ALA is by far the best. Spirulina works too but it's not as good.
great information, thanks.

great information, thanks.
No probs man. You only need like 5mg and the tabs are like 250mg. So 1 bottle could probably last a lifetime. ALA has a half life of like 5hrs. So taking that microdose 2-3 times e5h after eating foods with possible mercury content will definitely help. ALA will flush out any excess metals and keep your levels in check, hopefully <9ng. You can surely get away with eating more tuna if you Chelate the mercury with ALA from time to time. You probably only need to take the ALA like once a week. It wouldn't be needed every time you eat tuna. Amalgam fillings are a lot more worrying for high mercury levels than pretty much anything else.

• +1
No probs man. You only need like 5mg and the tabs are like 250mg. So 1 bottle could probably last a lifetime. ALA has a half life of like 5hrs. So taking that microdose 2-3 times e5h after eating foods with possible mercury content will definitely help. ALA will flush out any excess metals and keep your levels in check, hopefully <9ng. You can surely get away with eating more tuna if you Chelate the mercury with ALA from time to time. You probably only need to take the ALA like once a week. It wouldn't be needed every time you eat tuna. Amalgam fillings are a lot more worrying for high mercury levels than pretty much anything else.
I've heard that the high selenium content in fish and specifically tuna negates any of the negative effects of the mercury, is that true to an extent?

I've heard that the high selenium content in fish and specifically tuna negates any of the negative effects of the mercury, is that true to an extent?
Tbh I'm not sure. But eating tuna regularly isn't as risky as people make it out to be. You'll be just fine! Selenium is really good but I never heard that it lowers mercury content in the body. Flouride blocks iodine absorption though, and it's in our toothpaste and tap-water.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and Deleted member 656
Isn't LH supression a thing though?

seems legit but how the fuck do you dose and inject it

Isn't LH supression a thing though?
nope, HCG suppresses LH because it's replacing the body with exogenous LH.

this peptide isn't replacing LH, it's only increasing the amount of LH secreted via the pituitary gland.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AscendingHero, Good_Little_Goy and 1 other person