About being NT

Gebirgscel

Gebirgscel

horsedickpilled
It is neccessary to be NT if you are not Chad

NT is pretty much the average person for us, the Normies

Pretty much every foid is Normie

to appeal to them, you also have to be Normie

If you want to LTR the crazy sociopathic autistig serial killer girl, you probably have to be non-NT

Personality matters, not really for slaying, but social circle and friends

I always try to drop my autism and blackpill when I am with my friends, so I can have fun

• +1
Reactions: Avoidant, Deleted member 2846 and ZyzzReincarnate
Personality and archetype is severely underrated here, whoever made the post that personality can compensate for a psl point was right

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, turkproducer, Velvet and 2 others
i can fraud hyper NT but it’s getting harder to fraud because I’m getting out of touch with what is considered hip atm.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
I still do not bother to become NT because you can not spew the blackpill out that easily and my chad friends like my autistic side (my normie-looking friends don't; as if they think I drag them down if I behave like that in public)

Personality and archetype is severely underrated here, whoever made the post that personality can compensate for a psl point was right
@PrettyBoyMaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
I Hate normies so i will not become one of them. I'm an outsider.

I Hate normies so i will not become one of them. I'm an outsider.
I still do not bother to become NT because you can not spew the blackpill out that easily and my chad friends like my autistic side (my normie-looking friends don't; as if they think I drag them down if I behave like that in public)

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
sociopathic autistig
oxmoron. autistic's have over stimulated brains and high anxiety, sociopaths have under stimulated brain and hardly any anxiety. autistic's communicate directly and honestly, sociopaths are pathological liars and play constant mind games. sociopaths are turbo-NTs.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 756, Deleted member 685, Gebirgscel and 2 others
oxmoron. autistic have over stimulated brains and high anxiety, sociopaths have under stimulated brain and hardly any anxiety. autistic communicate directly and honestly, sociopaths are pathological liars and play constant mind games. sociopaths are turbo-NTs.
thanks bro I hate it when people throw terminology like sociopath and psychopath around so loosely. There’s more to sociopathy than “muh antisocial”

oxmoron. autistic's have over stimulated brains and high anxiety, sociopaths have under stimulated brain and hardly any anxiety. autistic's communicate directly and honestly, sociopaths are pathological liars and play constant mind games. sociopaths are turbo-NTs.
What's the difference beetween socio and psyhopath?

educated I see, I just spew words around but you get my point

• +1
Reactions: Robert01
What's the difference beetween socio and psyhopath?
sociopaths are proto-psychopaths. a sociopath has very little ability to feel anxiety, a psychopathy has no ability to feel it at all.

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
sociopaths are proto-psychopaths. a sociopath has very little ability to feel anxiety, a psychopathy has no ability to feel it at all.
Isn't sociopath made by environment while psyhopath is born that way?

Isn't sociopath made by environment while psyhopath is born that way?
supposedly but I believe that sociopaths are born that way. lots of people grow up in traumatic environments and instead of becoming sociopaths they become emotional wrecks.

sociopaths are not NT, it’s a veil