We all bash normies here, but admit it we wish we were NT's

dopaminebeyondfried

dopaminebeyondfried

brain rot
I shit on normies more than any user here but deep down we would all kill to be NT, there's much much more opportunities you get being a normal functioning human then a schizo non NT blackpiller (water). As a NT people are naturally drawn to you, and as a result you make friends easily and will be more likely to find a girl for an LTR without having to autistically mass approach by yourself looking like a weirdo.

Being NT makes life a thousand times easier, we all have to stop coping

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Ricky212, HTN_Mentalcel and 6 others
i wouldn't say im non nt but also nt

it is just too hard talking to strangers

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass, mog_me and nathan

just improve your social skills by talking to lost of people there is potential for you

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I don’t wish I was NT, I fucking hate the way normies are, I actually like being autistic, I just wanna be more attractive that’s all

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Sushifart and IAMNOTANINCEL
just improve your social skills by talking to lost of people there is potential for you
like where u mean on the strets in a store gym? i mean idk even know what to say to begin a conversation without it being forced

I feel you, never been diagnosed and I am not akward, just not as popular and nt as I would like

I feel you, never been diagnosed and I am not akward, just not as popular and nt as I would like
imo the only way to overcome it is to actually try to talk to people but i just don't know how to start a conversation

• +1
Reactions: mog_me
imo the only way to overcome it is to actually try to talk to people but i just don't know how to start a conversation
Honestly start by asking hows their day or something

• +1
Reactions: nathan
like where u mean on the strets in a store gym? i mean idk even know what to say to begin a conversation without it being forced
just at the gym trust me lots of people are socially awkward these days so if you just make a move then they will probably be your friend

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface
Honestly start by asking hows their day or something
problem is u can't end the conversation after that jfl u need to keep it going

I shit on normies more than any user here but deep down we would all kill to be NT, there's much much more opportunities you get being a normal functioning human then a schizo non NT blackpiller (water). As a NT people are naturally drawn to you, and as a result you make friends easily and will be more likely to find a girl for an LTR without having to autistically mass approach by yourself looking like a weirdo.

Being NT makes life a thousand times easier, we all have to stop coping
obviously non NT means incel and failure at life but I also value not being an NPC cuck

just at the gym trust me lots of people are socially awkward these days so if you just make a move then they will probably be your friend
would you say i should talk to girls or dudes?

would you say i should talk to girls or dudes?
guys you can talk to girls if you want but they usually have more friends than guys so it will be harder

problem is u can't end the conversation after that jfl u need to keep it going
Then start branching out on interest and stuff that you and the other person find in common

pretty bad take most people have high social equity

• Hmm...
Reactions: nathan
I don’t wish I was NT, I fucking hate the way normies are, I actually like being autistic, I just wanna be more attractive that’s all
That's what I think until I start getting constant validation from normies

• JFL
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Threads like this make me value my neurotypicality and not take it for granted.

• +1
Reactions: dopaminebeyondfried
It's about pretending to be NT, I'm very strange inside but when I was a teenager I blended in with the masses, I went to dance at parties, I drank alcohol, etc.

Deep down I always felt like I wasn't being myself, that I was in places where I didn't belong, but it was part of exploring life.

Most people here are normies

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel and dopaminebeyondfried
I always get exposed by normies. They can tell I’m different.

if your gl enough you can just say what you want and people will listen, who tf wants to be NT normie, you wanna not be a high inhib mess but you dont want to be a normies. This "ignorance is bliss" mindest does not get you far. A lot of normies live shit lives, it just looks nice on the outside.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
if your gl enough you can just say what you want and people will listen, who tf wants to be NT normie, you wanna not be a high inhib mess but you dont want to be a normies. This "ignorance is bliss" mindest does not get you far. A lot of normies live shit lives, it just looks nice on the outside.
Well said bhai, fuck blending in for the sake of slightly, well not really but you know, increasing your chances of fucking some fat whore, just ascend and that’s it

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
the only advantage of being normie is low mortality salience. i wish i was low sentience enough to think there's an afterlife, and not have to think about complications like infinity and eternity. i want to live in ignorant bliss and denial about my eventual demise.

• JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel