About cold approach

kalluss

kalluss

Certified LTB/SUB5 slayer
So I’ve heard people saying that you should cold approach or date/talk to girls that are one point down or something like that would like to see from other people if they ever done it and tell me about their result and is it worth it to try it?

Yeah bro it's fine if your not creepy and above mtn.

My question is more about how you will benefit from it
Get you better at talking with women, also heard that it increases test talking to attractive women but idk about that. But it always is good to be social, makes you more wanted

Get you better at talking with women, also heard that it increases test talking to attractive women but idk about that. But it always is good to be social, makes you more wanted
Heard the studies and yea it’s true problem with me is I’m vague really trash at keep the conversation longer but I’m not social awkward or shy

Heard the studies and yea it’s true problem with me is I’m vague really trash at keep the conversation longer but I’m not social awkward or shy
Start sports, go to parties, do stuff that will make you interesting. It'll get easier the more you talk to

• +1
Reactions: kalluss
Start sports, go to parties, do stuff that will make you interesting. It'll get easier the more you talk to
usually it’s just bad at starting conversations they make me cringe for no reason I feel like all the person who talks always start the conv not me idk what to say jfl but I get your point

usually it’s just bad at starting conversations they make me cringe for no reason I feel like all the person who talks always start the conv not me idk what to say jfl but I get your point
Some girls are just really hard to talk to. Usually when that happens I just leave but usually their fine. Practice on some app like yubo or something with girls online, or ometv

Some girls are just really hard to talk to. Usually when that happens I just leave but usually their fine. Practice on some app like yubo or something with girls online, or ometv
I gotta get a better camera LOL it’s too short anyways what would you could be the good conversation starter I know that sounds cope but trust

I gotta get a better camera LOL it’s too short anyways what would you could be the good conversation starter I know that sounds cope but trust
Honestly I don't like conversation starters it makes the convo awkward. But if say you dm a girl on insta say something like You're really pretty or some shi to get her self esteem up

Honestly I don't like conversation starters it makes the convo awkward. But if say you dm a girl on insta say something like You're really pretty or some shi to get her self esteem up
On Ome or irl I’m saying conversation starts as in the first thing you say

So I’ve heard people saying that you should cold approach or date/talk to girls that are one point down or something like that would like to see from other people if they ever done it and tell me about their result and is it worth it to try it?
It depends on many factors. The case you present, suggests that the other person has more to lose than you do, so if your interest is purely sexual, you'll likely struggle to get the girl "desinterested" in something more long-term.

I once hooked up with a girl who didn’t quite meet my standards. My interest was very short-term, but she started stalking me on social media, even though we had both agreed not to take anything seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Abdullahm06 and kalluss
It depends on many factors. The case you present, suggests that the other person has more to lose than you do, so if your interest is purely sexual, you'll likely struggle to get the girl "desinterested" in something more long-term.

I once hooked up with a girl who didn’t quite meet my standards. My interest was very short-term, but she started stalking me on social media, even though we had both agreed not to take anything seriously.
Wise I see so it’s best to just not be boring and get straight to the point?

Say yo then say where are you from and lead on from there
Yea I kinda remember when I used Omegle had a fun time but sadly there are mostly short term things so ig it’s good for practice

Wise I see so it’s best to just not be boring and get straight to the point?
I think the best thing you can do is be yourself. In the long run, it’s much more beneficial to find someone you genuinely connect with.

The idea of faking your personality to achieve something only leads to situations that don’t suit you and that you might regret in the long run. It’s okay to make those mistakes, but as advice, it’s much better to be honest with yourself and with the other person.

This approach will not only attract people who are similar to you, but it will also help you get to know yourself better.

• +1
Yeah that's definitely it's best use
Yea I was kinda lucky was a ltn because of my eye (would say) biggest uue luckily the camera angle hidded and I usually didn’t get rejected for numbers/insta I know it means nothing but I looked horrible back then thanks for the memories refresh your a real one

Yea I was kinda lucky was a ltn because of my eye (would say) biggest uue luckily the camera angle hidded and I usually didn’t get rejected for numbers/insta I know it means nothing but I looked horrible back then thanks for the memories refresh your a real one
Yeah usually whenever I got numbers I'd just skip, I was never going to meet up wit them anyway

Yeah usually whenever I got numbers I'd just skip, I was never going to meet up wit them anyway
Same what app do you use cuz I heard Omegle got shut down what you recommend?

Same what app do you use cuz I heard Omegle got shut down what you recommend?
Monkey app or ome tv prob would be best, I'm from Ireland so it might be different from where your from

Monkey app or ome tv prob would be best, I'm from Ireland so it might be different from where your from
Canada , my English is kinda rusty at least I’ll use it to practice it more ig

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 83432
I mean if it's french you speak just get a vpn to france, french girls are good looking
Haha yea I’ll just try both then thanks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 83432
true it's acc hard to keep a convo with a girl but just don't jestermax i have seen lot of mf trying to be funny to keep the convo going and it's hella embarrassing

• +1
targeting girls based on looks is retarded. a girls looks level doesnt affect who shes attracted to. just go for every girl that you like the look of

• +1
true it's acc hard to keep a convo with a girl but just don't jestermax i have seen lot of mf trying to be funny to keep the convo going and it's hella embarrassing
what would be the most common case of jestermax just to know and not make shitty mistake

Cold approach if you are strong mtn+, if below then there is next to no chance that you will pick up a girl that looks good AND is loyal

• +1
Cold approach if you are strong mtn+, if below then there is next to no chance that you will pick up a girl that looks good AND is loyal
lot of people said nt matter even bellow mtn

Dm on Insta is definitely worse then walking up to a girl most girls have tons of dudes shooting there shot on Insta and liking there stories u gotta be different

• +1
Dm on Insta is definitely worse then walking up to a girl most girls have tons of dudes shooting there shot on Insta and liking there stories u gotta be different
They sound all the same and it usually gives the same result

what would be the most common case of jestermax just to know and not make shitty mistake
i don't really know alot but just don't spam jokes don't be the clown of the convo yes having a sens of humor is good just don't force it , try to be calm and confident (ik this shit is hella basic but sometimes basic shit works)

• +1
i don't really know alot but just don't spam jokes don't be the clown of the convo yes having a sens of humor is good just don't force it , try to be calm and confident (ik this shit is hella basic but sometimes basic shit works)
lol so true forced jokes are the most unfunny shit I’ve ever hear

• +1
Reactions: esoteric.berber