About dark triad

Deleted member 18452

Deleted member 18452

Blackpilled Psychopathic Slayer who shits on god
Let’s assume that dark triad is legit and not a gigasscope women will suck ur cock if they sense that you are a psychopath(even if ur ugly LOL) and that dark triad will work for everyone

There is a major problem here
YOU CAN’T BE DARK TRIAD JUST BECAUSE U DECIDED TO JFL

It is entirely genetics and what did u face during ur childhood e.g. richard ramirez didn’t choose to be a psychopath it is just his genetics and his childhood

TL;DR
YOU CAN’T BE DARK TRIAD IF YOU ARE ABOVE 15 IT IS LIKE LOOKS YOU EITHER BORN WITH IT OR NOT

KEEP COPING SUBHUMANS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 16453, Hikicel69 and 2 others
Just get your amygdala removed via surgery and you can be dark triad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 15827, Deleted member 16758 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
YOU CAN’T BE DARK TRIAD JUST BECAUSE U DECIDED TO JFL
You can pretend to be and if you’re a good enough actor it’s the same difference

water (no wonder you're an atheist, your takes on different topics are so fucking dumb jfl)

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ALP, Deleted member 16369 and 2 others
You can pretend to be and if you’re a good enough actor it’s the same difference
People will sense it NO MATTER HOW GOOD UR FUCKING ACTING SKILLS ACTUALLY IS

and when they see that you are low T cucky simp they will fuck you with electric penis

water (no wonder you're an atheist, your takes on different topics are so fucking dumb jfl)
Your mom on my dick SWEETY

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bluntmullet, ALP and Bvnny.
Dark triad people are dark triad because of things like bad childhood

It is not a big deal, dark triad personality is not something unicorn, default natural personality of every man considering how everyone had tough lifes back then

People will sense it NO MATTER HOW GOOD UR FUCKING ACTING SKILLS ACTUALLY IS

and when they see that you are low T cucky simp they will fuck you with electric penis
people can certainly sense your severe autism

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
And what do you think is gonna happen when you come across someone who's the real deal? Trust me, they'll recognize what's going on immediately. You'll be a huge target for them. You won't have a snowball's chance at winning whatever game they decide to make you play. They will tear you down for everyone to see.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17763 and Deleted member 18452
drugs can make you a triad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453 and ALP
Cope

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 13787
op is the biggest autist on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18052
overexposure to stressful stimuli can over time permanently damage your amygdala, you don't have to be an abused traumatized rape victim serial killer, you can just have a lower baseline stress response. this is what we're looking for.

It's the opposite for me, people can sense my act when I try to be nice my natural unfiltered behavior is high T toxic cunt :feelsez:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453