About having a fast metabolism

bussi

bussi

Iron
Im reading about Ray Peat's theories and came across that.

if you have a fast metabolism you can basically get away with ANYTHING.

everybody knows that guy that eats like complete shit and is still lean and looks healthy. this is because of their fast metabolism.

fast metabolism = active mitochondria

mitochondria make energy, imagine your entire body has 100% more energy.

detox pathways, endocrine glands, digestive system

EVERYTHING will be supercharged.

GF57I AW0AAC8Y

some people claim they feel lethargic after eating carbs, or have a low body temperature.

these are signs of slowed metabolisms, no bueno

primal dieters also claim feeling lethargic when eating cooked meat, this is because the synthesis of enzymes requires energy.

so what’s causing a slowed metabolism?

- PUFA’s
- artificial light
- too many plants
- too little carbs
- lack of sunlight
- no grounding and too many EMF’s
- heavy metals/iron overload
- alcohol/drugs
- sedentary lifestyles
- misaligned circadian rhythm

a fast metabolism is also one of the best ways to boost your attractiveness since T3 can also be called the beauty hormone

GF57I UWQAALKQF

brows and lashes will rapidly grow in length, skin will look vibrant, hair will grow fast and more.

fast metabolisms rule, you are kinda superior

not to even start on everything connected to it

(you can’t be an athlete without having a fast metabolism)

see you guys next time, ciao

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, neverchadlite, Jeww and 2 others
instead of telling us how to avoid things that give us slow metabolism, tell us how to get fast metabolism directly

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and Subhuman232
Over for slow metabolism subhumans like me I’m only 20 and losing weight feels as hard as the avarage 50 yo

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel
Fast metabolism is life, you can eat whatever you want and never gain fat.

• +1
Reactions: bussi
instead of telling us how to avoid things that give us slow metabolism, tell us how to get fast metabolism directly
Perhaps low dosing iodine and selenium supps. If you're hypothyroid (you might be), it'll help with thyroid function, which helps speed up metabolism.

Iodine is one of those minerals that your body doesn't produce, so usually you would have it in certain foods and that usually helps. If you live on a coast, you might not have an iodine deficiency. Some elements like fluoride and chloride can interfere with your thyroid's ability to utilize iodine (water treatment plants, at least in the US, use a lot of fluoride and chloride to treat their water). There are also other radioactive isotopes in the water too, those might interfere with the functionality of iodine, which means you'd have to supplement more,

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: asdvek
Perhaps low dosing iodine and selenium supps. If you're hypothyroid (you might be), it'll help with thyroid function, which helps speed up metabolism.
Y not just take t3 t4 directly

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart
Se acabó para los subhumanos de metabolismo lento como yo. Solo tengo 20 años y perder peso se siente tan difícil como el promedio de 50 años.
You can make dietary changes for the better, I'm going to do a post on a pro hormonal diet. Will you read it if I do?

• +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy

Iodine is one of those minerals that your body doesn't produce, so usually you would have it in certain foods and that usually helps. If you live on a coast, you might not have an iodine deficiency. Some elements like fluoride and chloride can interfere with your thyroid's ability to utilize iodine (water treatment plants, at least in the US, use a lot of fluoride and chloride to treat their water). There are also other radioactive isotopes in the water too, those might interfere with the functionality of iodine.
does it only help if hypothyroid or it will speed up the metabolism if im not hypothyroid too

Y not just take t3 t4 directly
You still need iodine for thyroid function anyways. It's one of the main things used when your body makes T3 and T4 anyways, might be cheaper too. Idk much about sourcing T3 and T4 though, might be cheap if you get it from Mexico or India.

• +1
Reactions: Jeww
does it only help if hypothyroid or it will speed up the metabolism if im not hypothyroid too
It will speed up metabolism if you're also not hypothyroid, yes, since it causes your thyroid to make more T3 and T4. Just don't take too much.

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
You still need iodine for thyroid function anyways. It's one of the main things used when your body makes T3 and T4 anyways, might be cheaper too. Idk much about sourcing T3 and T4 though, might be cheap if you get it from Mexico or India.
U think iodine and selenium will be dangerous on a hegithmaxxing stack? Or useful

• +1
Do you know about any permanent affects taking t3/t4 can have on you’re thyroid function?

• +1
U think iodine and selenium will be dangerous on a hegithmaxxing stack? Or useful
Probably useful tbh. Can even increase IQ. Do some quick research of the area you live in and check if it's common for people there to be hypothyroid and deficient in iodine and selenium. Even if you're not, you can get some low doses of it and increase if you see no bad sides and improvement. For selenium, around 2-3 brazil nuts should be fine, and for iodine, I'd just go and buy some supplement for that. I bought some sea weed one for iodine, but I've heard people recommending some Lugol's drops, but the amount of iodine in those is super high and I'm just trying to experiment. Generally though, you could very well be iodine deficient due to chemicals interfering with thyroid (who knows tbh).

Do you know about any permanent affects taking t3/t4 can have on you’re thyroid function?
Depends on your current state of your thyroid. Usually when you get t3/t4 prescribed, you'd have an endocrinologist prescribe you specific dosages depending on if your thyroid is hypo or not. If it's hyper, I don't think they give you t3/t4. So basically, it's easy to fuck up the ratios for t3/t4 and cause some kind of thyroid disorder and if untreated can be perm. That's all I can remember off the top of my head and I'm not really an endocrinologist or a doctor jfl

• +1
For selenium, around 2-3 brazil nuts should be fine, and for iodine, I'd just go and buy some supplement for that. I bought some sea weed one for iodine, but I've heard people recommending some Lugol's drops, but the amount of iodine in those is super high and I'm just trying to experiment. Generally though, you could very well be iodine deficient due to chemicals interfering with thyroid (who knows tbh).
Why not just buy iodine + selenium pills off amazon?

• +1
  • +1
Also I know what I said, don't ayo me faggots

You can still have a fast metabolism while you body is unhealthy, damaging

• +1
Reactions: Fishy