About Italy

onthewaytochadlite

onthewaytochadlite

pretty boys goes to heaven
Does anyone have any experience about Italy? So, are the men there tall and handsome, and what are the girls like?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65274, murdah and northern mogger
yea they all look like my avi

Birth rate is collapsing

best looking women in EU are in italy

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: nordicfoidslayer23, i_love_roosters and onthewaytochadlite

• JFL
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite and Mister Fuwy
It depends on the area, true Italians are the descendants of Magna Graecia prior to the Gothic invasions, we are short

It depends on the area, true Italians are the descendants of Magna Graecia prior to the Gothic invasions, we are short
Can you give me some information about young girls? ( 16-17-18 y.o)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65274
I have no idea, I was never there, but I have family from there, I'm just talking to you about the ethnic differences between the north and the south on a large scale.

• +1
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite
I have no idea, I was never there, but I have family from there, I'm just talking to you about the ethnic differences between the north and the south on a large scale.
Aight boyo thanks Glad to hear they're short because on social media it looks like all of Italy is a mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 65274
Aight boyo thanks Glad to hear they're short because on social media it looks like all of Italy is a mogger

Just a minority, my country is majority Italian-descended and most of the people are short meds with average faces

• Love it
Reactions: onthewaytochadlite
They look every which way because it's full of sexpats ugly ass Italian men who got married and got their wives from the poor areas in Balkans in the early 20s :what: :lul:

Girls are generally mentally ill because they grew up in dysfunctional families (they grow up very rich and spoiled, with parents who verbally and physically abuse them a lot when they are young) + many are quite fat, given that their almost daily menu is either pasta or pizza + they have problems with overeating to cope with depression.

Either that, or they are simple cute girls that are trying to act like TikTok stars, those stars copying everything from American trends, but in Italian.. :Comfy: