about Mike Mew..

Deleted member 1338

Deleted member 1338

PCT gang
Joined
Mar 30, 2019
Posts
5,334
Reputation
7,170
Mike Mew says mewing works for kidscels, so how does he get kids to give a single fuck about Maxilla and mandible!!

jfl-gif.431427
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and Deleted member 5912
Their parents contact him
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Only for mouth breathers where they have their teeths out like an rabbit still over for that jew.
 
jfl if you think mewing will make you a giga chad
it will only put your maxilla and mandible in the place they should be
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Lev Peshkov
Their parents contact him
the parents will notice the kid chin is 5mm recessed so they contact him to make their son a gigachad?
jfl-gif.431427
 
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
the parents will notice the kid chin is 5mm recessed so they contact him to make their son a gigachad?
jfl-gif.431427
Their parents normally get into it because they realise their child has a overbite or underbite, and they want to correct that, and are told it can be done naturally so they go and see mew
 
Not even kidding but I've heard hot girls I met off Tinder know about Mike Mew

2 girls so far I've met knew about mewing and do it
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: StacyRepellent, cornerd nerd, Deleted member 1751 and 5 others
Not even kidding but I've heard hot girls I met off Tinder know about Mike Mew

2 girls so far I've met knew about mewing and do it
its kinda mainstream
its everywhere on YouTube
 
  • +1
Reactions: Amnesia
Not even kidding but I've heard hot girls I met off Tinder know about Mike Mew

2 girls so far I've met knew about mewing and do it
Ive met him irl and hes literally autistic
 
  • Woah
Reactions: Amnesia
a bunch of youtubers made videos about mewing like a year ago getting millions of views.

just search mewing on youtube and you will see a lot
 
Mewing is as mainstream as Kyle Jenners ass
 

Similar threads

TGUN.
Replies
2
Views
28
tansel
tansel
WELOVELOOKS
Replies
2
Views
26
horseman
horseman
Bitchwhipper2
Replies
13
Views
104
T-bone123
T-bone123
mangotimer
Replies
4
Views
72
mangotimer
mangotimer
AbnormalAfrican
Replies
0
Views
37
AbnormalAfrican
AbnormalAfrican

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top