About my Paid Programs

Do you have a PUA bundle? I want to learn some lines to picku up chicks and show them my high value personality from the abundance mindset tbh

Lol you don't even know why your skin looks better after a night of drinking. My biology knowledge mogs yours to hell. You think it's scam because you don't know enough to be able to charge someone

JFL @ thinking gymcelling is the only thing you need to do to ascend. I'm going to be honest with you. If you want to be a global PSL 5. your going to need more than that. Gymcelling will only give you so much since your bones are on the smaller side, and we haven't even talked about your T levels yet. There's many variables in this

I wanna be high tier normie in slovenia, not worldwide. I doubt I even have potential to reach psl5 if Psl4 is avg.

I thought my bones are on bigger side tho, you mean that I have a bad frame?

Do you have a PUA bundle? I want to learn some lines to picku up chicks and show them my high value personality from the abundance mindset tbh

Sorry no amount of programs can help you
I wanna be high tier normie in slovenia, not worldwide. I doubt I even have potential to reach psl5 if Psl4 is avg.

I thought my bones are on bigger side tho, you mean that I have a bad frame?

Your bi-acr is def below average , and your wrist look ~ 6.5 inches

Screen Shot 2019 01 01 at 54702 PM

Your biac determines your genetic potential for shoulder width, along with other variables

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Sorry no amount of programs can help you

Your bi-acr is def below average , and your wrist look ~ 6.5 inches

View attachment 10243

Your biac determines your genetic potential for shoulder width, along with other variables
Thats true, but only way is to train shoulders and back with time. I dont think this would help me as I dont have the genetics to reach 5psl. Max like 4.5

THE ADULT CHANGES ARE SLIGHT? wtf bro. I got great fucking changes mewing. I mean i started at 16 but still. It gave me at least 2 points legit. Also before you say hair heres one of me before i cut my hair

Attachments

• 46003587_193090141626620_3194625493995356160_n.jpg
    46003587_193090141626620_3194625493995356160_n.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 42441907_155308448738123_8929577410312011776_o.jpg
    42441907_155308448738123_8929577410312011776_o.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 14
  • 48369801_221138258821808_926146398154391552_o.jpg
    48369801_221138258821808_926146398154391552_o.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 37884192_2189329288022508_1526124656203923456_n.jpg
    37884192_2189329288022508_1526124656203923456_n.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
THE ADULT CHANGES ARE SLIGHT? wtf bro. I got great fucking changes mewing. I mean i started at 16 but still. It gave me at least 2 points legit. Also before you say hair heres one of me before i cut my hair
Oh shit I was just watching astrosky's video

i got tons more. I guess in motion matters the best. Just check my youtube videos if you wanna see that. them gainssss thoughhhh. Chewing is legit.
Ezgifcom video to gif

Last edited:

Chin Width the Same
Lip Width the Same
Lower Third Height the same
Your maxilla doesn't look like it grew more forward from the front

The only thing that changed was your masseter got bigger, and you lost bf%.

Thank god you got a better haircut

Ok bro. Whatevvvver. keep charging people for advice they could legit learn on youtube. We dont need to be limiting this shit with a paywall. I learned all i know from josh,orthotropics and self experince. My family and friends tell me i look different even my own fucking brother tells me. In fact no one can recognize me from highschool and middle. My bones HAVE MOVED. Not amazingly but moved and my face is more balanced overall.

Ok bro. Whatevvvver. keep charging people for advice they could legit learn on youtube. We dont need to be limiting this shit with a paywall. I learned all i know from josh,orthotropics and self experince. My family and friends tell me i look different even my own fucking brother tells me. In fact no one can recognize me from highschool and middle. My bones HAVE MOVED. Not amazingly but moved and my face is more balanced overall.

Lol keep thinking your bones moved. I literally ran your face through my software. Your cheekbones didn't raise your eye area is the same even your chin shape is the same

You basically had an less extreme version of this happen to your face on both sides

with the addition of losing body fat

Lmao at my bones moved

At most maybe your palate expanded 2mm intermolar that's it bro

The rest was puberty

don't tell me what to charg , and not to charge for my rent is 3k a month . While you likely live with your rents

I wish I could believe in delusions like I used too

I've become too mature and jaded I wish I could be wide eyed, naive and full of jubilation I used too

Pretty sure ur trolling but not 100%
Lol keep thinking your bones moved. I literally ran your face through my software. Your cheekbones didn't raise your eye area is the same even your chin shape is the same

You basically had an less extreme version of this happen to your face on both sides

View attachment 10314

with the addition of losing body fat

View attachment 10315

Lmao at my bones moved

At most maybe your palate expanded 2mm intermolar that's it bro

The rest was puberty

don't tell me what to charg , and not to charge for my rent is 3k a month . While you likely live with your rents

I wish I could believe in delusions like I used too

I've become too mature and jaded I wish I could be wide eyed, naive and full of jubilation I used too
How much do u charge for rope?

• +1
Reactions: dodt
Ok I’ll pay you $20 if you suck my dick

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell and Deleted member 283
I can buy a stool and rope from home depot for less than $20

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
50 bucks gets you a hooker in germany:unsure:

You are a fucking idiot and I do not know why you are not banned outright for trying to take advantage of other even bigger idiots.

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms and dogtown
You are a fucking idiot and I do not know why you are not banned outright for trying to take advantage of other even bigger idiots.

Lol you and @dogtown are bitter

Thanks for Reading

Meanwhile the only person who's been through my program has already thanked for the improvement, and it's only been 10 days. He doesn't even know the best is yet to come

Lol you and @dogtown are bitter

Thanks for Reading

Meanwhile the only person who's been through my program has already thanked for the improvement, and it's only been 10 days. He doesn't even know the best is yet to come
I am not bitter. I have read many of your posts and replies and it is clear that you are a know-it-all completely deluded and deranged idiot.

I can tolerate this in and of itself, but trying to take advantage of other people and trying to take their money and promote your shit on this site should not be tolerated.

• +1
Reactions: Vanillestorms and dogtown
I am not bitter. I have read many of your posts and replies and it is clear that you are a know-it-all completely deluded and deranged idiot.

I can tolerate this in and of itself, but trying to take advantage of other people and trying to take their money and promote your shit on this site should not be tolerated.

You don't know shit you never knew shit your a plebeian, and your mad not plebeians are making money by bettering the people around them

B I T T E R
I
T
T

E
R

You don't know shit you never knew shit your a plebeian, and your mad not plebeians are making money by bettering the people around them

B I T T E R
I
T
T

E
R

Low iq

B I T T E R
I
T
T

E
R
You’re just a niggercel tbh, go ER buddy boyo and visit Gandy.

Ad Hominem Fallacy

While @justanothergymcell

LOL at people giving him anything below a 7. Really? What kind of PSL scale are you using, that retarded one by BeautifulBones where only 1 in 10 million people are PSL 7 or above or some shit?

Anyways, here is my rating: a solid 8/10, the quintessential chad.

Obv.

Straw Man Fallacy

I defined PSL 7 as ~ 3/1000 if I remember correctly, but he's to low IQ/patience/focus to understand the scale even through I laid it out perfectly admit-tingly with some grammar mistakes

You guys are plebeians you'll can't and will never win an argument against me, but keep trying. When I'm drunk with my friends sometimes I read off how I just destroy people on this forum. My verbal IQ isn't even that high my mathematical and spatial IQ are much higher

Ad Hominem Fallacy

Obv.

Straw Man Fallacy

I defined PSL 7 as ~ 3/1000 if I remember correctly, but he's to low IQ/patience/focus to understand the scale even through I laid it out perfectly admit-tingly with some grammar mistakes

You guys are plebeians you'll can't and will never win an argument against me, but keep trying. When I'm drunk with my friends sometimes I read off how I just destroy people on this forum. My verbal IQ isn't even that high my mathematical and spatial IQ are much higher

You insult anyone who disagrees with me but you call me out for ad hominem, hypocritcel

• +1
Reactions: justanothergymcell
I beg of all users to seriously consider NOT giving this guy a single cent. This kind of SCAM has already happened on another site!

This same kind of scam has already been done by a once well known and respected lookism user TYD who created a site called "AnalyzeMyFace". However, this user (at the very least) actually had several invasive surgeries and provided details and photos of his journey, so he had high credibility on lookism for that reason. @BeautifulBones doesn't even have a single shred of proof either for himself or of his clients.

You can read about the scam in detail here:

http://jawsurgeryforums.com/index.php?topic=6942.0

DO NOT REPEAT the same mistake!

Also, look at the content of his replies, which are simply resorting to name calling and contain pure narcism. If that doesn't make you think twice, then I don't know what will.

• +1
Reactions: AntiSocial-Fakecel and dogtown
Ad Hominem Fallacy

Obv.

Straw Man Fallacy

Youre soooo cool u get drunk and tell ur bodypillo- i mean "friends" how u own people on this forum epic style :cool:

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
You guys are plebeians you'll can't and will never win an argument against me, but keep trying.
Lmfao says the idiot who keeps talking a lot of nonsense like a past prime wife who lectures her husband. When people are right, you are too pussy to admit you’re wrong. That doesn’t make you anything but pathetic, not high IQ.

You insult anyone who disagrees with me but you call me out for ad hominem, hypocritcel
No I logically breakdown their argument , and then I insult them

The ordering of that is very important

You just insult without addressing the argument, but stop replying to me

@dogtown , @justanothergymcell and @Vanillestorms why don't you guys just group PM each other and have a plebeian party. I have real work to do like talking to my copywriter for my collagen/skin product, and then making a three tier web application for my client . Enjoy your moist mire of mediocrity.

@dogtown , @justanothergymcell and @Vanillestorms why don't you guys just group PM each other and have a plebeian party. I have real work to do like talking to my copywriter for my collagen/skin product, and then making a three tier web application for my client . Enjoy your moist mire of mediocrity.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsokman::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::lul::lul::lul::lul:

:feelskek::feelskek: stop this cope and just kys

• +1

What a runt! I have a fucking FOUR tier application in the works for MY client!!!

• +1
What a runt! I have a fucking FOUR tier application in the works for MY client!!!

Lol so name the four tiers

and even if you don't know AWS you should be able to answer this question

I've answered 100's of questions like this, and mentored 2-3 people in getting their certification

Screen Shot 2019 01 02 at 70440 PM

Your full of shit and you know it, but you might surprise me.
:feelskek::feelskek: stop this cope and just kys

"All I want is to be gl."

Lol nothing will save you from your mental hell. You know I'm too mentally strong and healthy to contemplate suicide , but gl with your looksmaxing

Hooker or Facial analyzation hmmm
Give a man a fish or teach a man to fish

I guess hookers are fine if your like Charlie Sheen, or Dan Blizerian , but for most people you should looksmax. Just use paid sex as a way to cope until you ascend

Give a man a fish or teach a man to fish

I guess hookers are fine if your like Charlie Sheen, or Dan Blizerian , but for most people you should looksmax. Just use paid sex as a way to cope until you ascend
I dont think your ancesion plan will help some people (take me for example). I was pretty much told Im looksmaxxed except body, which bassicly takes time. Every other improvment for me would be minescule and expensive to keep up with

I dont think your ancesion plan will help some people (take me for example). I was pretty much told Im looksmaxxed except body, which bassicly takes time. Every other improvment for me would be minescule and expensive to keep up with
surgery bro. Ask a plastic surgeon like I'm going to

surgery bro. Ask a plastic surgeon like I'm going to
I dont need surgery unless I want to attract more than 6. I can attract 5s (but Im in high school) but its hard to attract the 6s for me

I dont need surgery unless I want to attract more than 6. I can attract 5s (but Im in high school) but its hard to attract the 6s for me
You don't wanna attract 7's, 8's, and 9's? Ngl I'm currently sexting an 8/10 asian on KIK lolz and it's fucking awesome. I love asian nudes

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You don't wanna attract 7's, 8's, and 9's? Ngl I'm currently sexting an 8/10 asian on KIK lolz and it's fucking awesome. I love asian nudes
I'm currently texting my fat landwhale mom,she told me to fuck off and ldar u subhuman.

6s are fine for me for now