About ppl that wants to gatekeep this forum

14vic

14vic

iqmaxxer
Blackpill has a global focus, don't you understand that if this forum becomes mainstream, to the level of being known like YouTube or Instagram, the majority of men will stop being beta and simps for women? This will lead to a change in perspective and hypergamy in women since they will realize that men have changed their mentality towards them and we will get treated better.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret, HateTheTwinkies and imthesupremecel
If blackpill is going completely mainstream it's practically already dead, because psl autists might be dumb but they're smart enough to see that the average person will never gobble down their low iq ideology, which is why they focus on neurodivergent weirdo's like us who could be 20 years old and still believe this shit as if we have no common sense whatsoever

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender, Clqs, Elijah_leo and 2 others
No lol they will practice open hypergamy without closeting it anymore
if this truly gets widely and well known to the point where almost everyone knows it they will just do whatever they want

You understand that "morals" are making them put up a bluepilled image and advocate for it while in their minds they all will do what we say on here
if bp gets known and accepted then theyll just straight up do shit with zero morals or zero thought

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: perpetuallytired, imthesupremecel, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person
If blackpill is going completely mainstream it's practically already dead, because psl autists might be dumb but they're smart enough to see that the average person will never gobble down their low iq ideology, which is why they focus on neurodivergent weirdo's like us who could be 20 years old and still believe this shit as if we have no common sense whatsoever
And it's only assuming this shit is fully true and that blackpill rules the world which is completely bullshit jfl.
Blackpill is at most semi true but you can't deny that it is true it's just not everything

• +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
And it's only assuming this shit is fully true and that blackpill rules the world which is completely bullshit jfl.
Blackpill is at most semi true but you can't deny that it is true it's just not everything
yeah, i cant deny your statement but i don't mean to everybody to be like some autists here with 30k+ posts, i just mean that people get to know about the blackpill

• +1
Reactions: segmt
yeah, i cant deny your statement but i don't mean to everybody to be like some autists here with 30k+ posts, i just mean that people get to know about the blackpill
Blackpill is the truth behind the morals we put up
if people "know about blackpill" which they do subconsciously but become consciously aware of it, thats literally just taking their morals down

There will be no morals anymore if people "know" about it, people will just do what blackpill says bc thats what they always subconsciously gravitated towards and now they have a justification that doesn't have anything involving morals like bluepill

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired and 14vic
IMG 9936

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ghoulish, FutureChadronelite, 14vic and 1 other person
Blackpill is the truth behind the morals we put up
if people "know about blackpill" which they do subconsciously but become consciously aware of it, thats literally just taking their morals down

There will be no morals anymore if people "know" about it, people will just do what blackpill says bc thats what they always subconsciously gravitated towards and now they have a justification that doesn't have anything involving morals like bluepill
i think that in some time the world would find a moral balance between blackpill and the harsh reality from the real world, because always in the history great things escalated, got its peak and then colapsed.

• +1
Reactions: 14vic