About pubertymaxxing

D

Deleted member 3702

Kraken
Hello everyone I just want to say before starting that I just registered on the site but I'm not a newcel because it's been three months that I'm on this site.

So I would like to take vit D, Zinc, Magnesium for pubertymax thoroughly because I'm 16 years old, what brand should I take and in what form and what will be the effects of all this?

Last edited:
pretty much no effect at all if that's all your going to take.

honestly jfl if you legit thought zinc, mag & d was all you needed to ascend

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer

Lol i wish it was that easy lol legit ascensions need hardcore shit (surgeries/steroids etc)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, turkproducer and JustTrynaGrow

I am not an incel who tries to ascend I just want to optimize my puberty as long as I can do so thank you for giving me good advice

I am not an incel who tries to ascend I just want to optimize my puberty as long as I can do so thank you for giving me good advice
How tall are you? where you from?

• +1
just eat right, dont undereat and eat healthy
excersise regularly, do cardio like cycling and swimming, do body training like sit ups and start weight training
sleep 8 hours a night, you need rest so you can grow properly.

and leave this site
theres nothing you can really do about the way you look until your old enough to have surgery, if your unhappy with your looks when your older come back to these sites for surgery advice

6feet. I live in France, I'am from Turkey but i have Clark Kent phenotype
just eat right, dont undereat and eat healthy
excersise regularly, do cardio like cycling and swimming, do body training like sit ups and start weight training
sleep 8 hours a night, you need rest so you can grow properly.

and leave this site
theres nothing you can really do about the way you look until your old enough to have surgery, if your unhappy with your looks when your older come back to these sites for surgery advice
Thank you already for the tips but I want to be part of the Faggot family so I would stay on this site and I am quite happy with my appearance but I would pubertymax to reach my potential without hardmaxxing
I would like your advice for heightmax plz

Last edited:
6feet. I live in France, I'am from Turkey but i have Clark Kent phenotype

Thank you already for the tips but I want to be part of the Faggot family so I would stay on this site and I am quite happy with my appearance but I would pubertymax to reach my potential without hardmaxxing
aspie vibes tbh.
I'm just gonna assume this is cause english is your second language though

Last edited:
a

aspie vibes tbh.
I'm just gonna assume this is cause english is your second language though

I am unfortunately a frenchcel ...
so my english is not very good

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
I am unfortunately a frenchcel ...
so my english is not very good
Just remember to eat your hard baguettes for good jaw development, eat all your snails and frogs and you should be fine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer, GoMadAndSTFU and Deleted member 3702
Lol i wish it was that easy lol legit ascensions need hardcore shit (surgeries/steroids etc)
Forget steroids, legit ascensions need hardcore shit like asteroids.

• JFL
Forget steroids, legit ascensions need hardcore shit like asteroids.
Legit ascensions are orbital box osteotomy/lefort 3 shit like that

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3702 and Deleted member 2933
You can literally google this. You will need to put in more effort than some supplements if you want to Pubertymax. And even then, it's all in the DNA. :lul:

You can literally google this. You will need to put in more effort than some supplements if you want to Pubertymax. And even then, it's all in the DNA. :lul:
The supplements are a part of my pubertymaxxing and I think puberty is a very important moment in a man's life

T'habite où khey ? J'ai aussi 16 ans et je suis aussi français

Thnk bro, I will look at this thread
It’s very basic advice Jfl. But it’s what you need to live by. Don’t forget your vitamins though.

Ah oe c'est pas très proche ça

Comment se passe tes sessions de bonesmash as-tu des résultats définitif après le gonflement ?

Juste tu te tape les "cheekbones" avec tes phalanges pendant 15 min après t'aura un gonflement énorme surtout la première fois tu va être surpris mdr
Depuis j'ai une légère amélioration ouais mais je pense que c'est surtout à cause du mewing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Juste tu te tape les "cheekbones" avec tes phalanges pendant 15 min après t'aura un gonflement énorme surtout la première fois tu va être surpris mdr
Depuis j'ai une légère amélioration ouais mais je pense que c'est surtout à cause du mewing
J'ai des zygos large et haut mais avec 0 projection, j'aimerais bien qu'ils augmentent de volume