Where should I get these supplements + rate it and tell me anything else I should do or dont

tyronechadmax

tyronechadmax

Mistral
I’m planning on getting supplements to help pubertymaxx all throughout summer, they go as follows:

Vitamin D
Vitamin D3
Vitamin k2
Magnesium
Zinc
Calcium
Boron
Ashwaganda
Creatine
Butea Supra? (Not sure)

Is this a good stack? Where should I get these supplements and what brand of each should I get? Also feel free to tell me any I should starting taking or any I should remove.

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Might repost in looksmaxxing questions

• JFL
Don't know what butea supra is. D3+k2 are good. magnesium is good. zinc is good. creatine good. calcium unnecessary. boron not worth bothering with, boron and ashwaganda both need to be cycled. after a few weeks of taking boron it raises your estrogen due to raising test which gave me acne. you dont need boron or test boosters if you're eating/sleeping/exercising right and taking the rest of this stack. ashwaganda test boost is pretty insignificant and causes liver damage when taken long term, but good for reducing stress. unless you have an anxiety problem i wouldnt bother with it

d3/k2/magnesium/zinc/creatine are all fine to buy from walmart. not necessary to buy the most expensive brands but if you can afford it it's probably worth getting a good magnesium from a company like thorne or life extensions. NOW is a good supplement company thats cheap and ive seen their ashwaganda in walmart as well. just get whatever creatine monohydrate you can find, it doesnt matter

• +1
Reactions: silencio and tyronechadmax
take roids and mk 677

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and IndraBC
Don't know what butea supra is. D3+k2 are good. magnesium is good. zinc is good. creatine good. calcium unnecessary. boron not worth bothering with, boron and ashwaganda both need to be cycled. after a few weeks of taking boron it raises your estrogen due to raising test which gave me acne. you dont need boron or test boosters if you're eating/sleeping/exercising right and taking the rest of this stack. ashwaganda test boost is pretty insignificant and causes liver damage when taken long term, but good for reducing stress. unless you have an anxiety problem i wouldnt bother with it

d3/k2/magnesium/zinc/creatine are all fine to buy from walmart. not necessary to buy the most expensive brands but if you can afford it it's probably worth getting a good magnesium from a company like thorne or life extensions. NOW is a good supplement company thats cheap and ive seen their ashwaganda in walmart as well. just get whatever creatine monohydrate you can find, it doesnt matter
Thank you for the informative reply, I have a few questions though. How is calcium unnecessary? I thought it was good for bone health and growth? Do you have any supplements that I don’t have here that you would recommend? And what are your thoughts on Minox? I’m planning to use foam Minox on my eyebrows to grow them and also grow my eyelashes systematically from the proximity

also don’t go overboard on supplements. don’t let the Jews poison you with their propaganda. less is always more.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: socialcel, IndraBC, febinopry and 1 other person
also don’t go overboard on supplements. don’t let the Jews poison you with their propaganda. less is always more.
Untrue, 100mg K2 per day or ur not even trying

Untrue, 100mg K2 per day or ur not even trying

Lul if you think natural chadlite+ are taking supplements everyday , they don’t even know wtf they are

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
I’m planning on getting supplements to help pubertymaxx all throughout summer, they go as follows:

Vitamin D
Vitamin D3
Vitamin k2
Magnesium
Zinc
Calcium
Boron
Ashwaganda
Creatine
Butea Supra? (Not sure)

Is this a good stack? Where should I get these supplements and what brand of each should I get? Also feel free to tell me any I should starting taking or any I should remove.
If ur serious about it get ur shit from Life Extension not any cheap brand, supplement market isn't very regulated

They offer packs too so u can get K2 + Clacium + Boron all in one for example

• +1
Reactions: IndraBC and tyronechadmax
Lul if you think natural chadlite+ are taking supplements everyday , they don’t even know wtf they are
"MUHHH CHAD DOESNT HAVE TO DO X THEREFORE I WONT DO IT EITHER :soy:"

• +1
Reactions: silencio and Sprinkles
Thank you for the informative reply, I have a few questions though. How is calcium unnecessary? I thought it was good for bone health and growth? Do you have any supplements that I don’t have here that you would recommend? And what are your thoughts on Minox? I’m planning to use foam Minox on my eyebrows to grow them and also grow my eyelashes systematically from the proximity
Im not knowledgeable about the fine nuances of this shit, but d3 increases calcium absorption. boron also fucks around with that shit. the reason you need to take k2 with d3 is so your body can shuttle the calcium to bones and teeth and not calcify your arteries/blood vessels. d3, boron, and calcium all together is overdoing it, youd probably have to take a shit ton of vitamin k2 everyday. my stack is d3, k2, magnesium, creatine, astaxanthin and probiotics so you've pretty much got it covered. astaxanthin is just to make your skin look more tan, theres no real health benefit

ive been using minoxidil on my eyebrows since september of 2023 i think. massive gains from this, because before my eyebrows were super thin. eyelash gains weren't that significant. youd be better off getting latisse or OTC eyelash products. initially i used minox on brows 2x day but lately just been maintaining with nighttime application

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
One of the biggest chads i know is into supplements and has a shit ton of fish oil bottles on his counter lol

• JFL
Reactions: JCaesar
If ur serious about it get ur shit from Life Extension not any cheap brand, supplement market isn't very regulated

Does life extension sell in stores? I’m not trying to wait for them to arrive + I don’t have a credit card or anything so I would have to ask someone to buy it for me online

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IndraBC and JCaesar
Im not knowledgeable about the fine nuances of this shit, but d3 increases calcium absorption. boron also fucks around with that shit. the reason you need to take k2 with d3 is so your body can shuttle the calcium to bones and teeth and not calcify your arteries/blood vessels. d3, boron, and calcium all together is overdoing it, youd probably have to take a shit ton of vitamin k2 everyday. my stack is d3, k2, magnesium, creatine, astaxanthin and probiotics so you've pretty much got it covered. astaxanthin is just to make your skin look more tan, theres no real health benefit

ive been using minoxidil on my eyebrows since september of 2023 i think. massive gains from this, because before my eyebrows were super thin. eyelash gains weren't that significant. youd be better off getting latisse or OTC eyelash products. initially i used minox on brows 2x day but lately just been maintaining with nighttime application
There’s no way I’m using latisse, it drains the fat all around your eyes, I would honestly rather take oral Minox than use if. Also foam Minox is in stores right? And where do you get yours from and what brand is it?

Does life extension sell in stores? I’m not trying to wait for them to arrive + I don’t have a credit card or anything so I would have to ask someone to buy it for me online
Maybe if ur in the USA but cmon bro its not that hard to ship them they prob got a store at ur country too, ask ur parents or something jfl

There’s no way I’m using latisse, it drains the fat all around your eyes, I would honestly rather take oral Minox than use if. Also foam Minox is in stores right? And where do you get yours from and what brand is it?
I got a 3 pack of equate brand liquid minoxidil from target. if youre just using on eyebrows it will last you forever, i just dip a qtip in it and brush it onto my eyebrows. costco sells minoxidil foam for cheap which is what a lot of people buy. foam vs liquid is your choice. i think people like foam cause its less irritating. the alcohol in liquid minox sometimes makes my brows itch but its not that bad

just go and wreck your liver or kidneys because dickheads on a website said some kike poison will make you more attractive to women bro

Think About It GIF by Identity

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel and JCaesar
I got a 3 pack of equate brand liquid minoxidil from target. if youre just using on eyebrows it will last you forever, i just dip a qtip in it and brush it onto my eyebrows. costco sells minoxidil foam for cheap which is what a lot of people buy. foam vs liquid is your choice. i think people like foam cause its less irritating. the alcohol in liquid minox sometimes makes my brows itch but its not that bad
I think I’ll use foam instead or liquid, as guys like pneumo and makinmogreturns both use it and they’re eyelashes and brows mog, especially makinmog’s eyelashes.

• JFL

Their doses r all over the place ngl
I think I’ll use foam instead or liquid, as guys like pneumo and makinmogreturns both use it and they’re eyelashes and brows mog, especially makinmog’s eyelashes.
careful if u get it in ur eyes ur fucked

As for ur stack, pop in some fish oil

Make sure you dont megadose k2, its gonna fuck ur kidneys

As for boron, try cycling it, only 5-7mg max

Remember 9/10 megadosing a supplement is cope

Ashwaganda i wouldnt take during puberty, it aparantly higher some nutrient/hormone in ur body which closes growth plates early
The test boost isnt worth it, it’s fine to pop some if ur nervous about a event or something every now and then

Butea superba is a very good supplement during puberty, 2000mg daily, 1k in morning 1k at night, u wont feel much effects until 2 ish weeks

Make sure for superba you’re getting it from a reputable brand with lab tests

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and tyronechadmax
if you take zinc, look into what it does to copper, and maybe supplement it

• +1
Reactions: tyronechadmax
if you take zinc, look into what it does to copper, and maybe supplement it
Nah same shit happened to me

Limit it to 25mg everyday or 50 one day on one day off

You can cycle it too if u want

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

Ashwaganda i wouldnt take during puberty, it aparantly higher some nutrient/hormone in ur body which closes growth plates early
The test boost isnt worth it, it’s fine to pop some if ur nervous about a event or something every now and then

Butea superba is a very good supplement during puberty, 2000mg daily, 1k in morning 1k at night, u wont feel much effects until 2 ish weeks

I was thinking about tagging you as I’ve seen your supplement threads but here you are. Thanks for the advice I won’t be getting Ashwaganda but I’ll get butea superba. Could you recommend me a brand of it?

• JFL
I was thinking about tagging you as I’ve seen your supplement threads but here you are. Thanks for the advice I won’t be getting Ashwaganda but I’ll get butea superba. Could you recommend me a brand of it?
Did some research

still not sure on the brand, but i’m currently taking piping rocks

Swanson should be fine, but after my piping rock runs out ill be switching to sms most likely

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and tyronechadmax
Did some research

still not sure on the brand, but i’m currently taking piping rocks

Swanson should be fine, but after my piping rock runs out ill be switching to sms most likely
The capsule form

• Woah

Also fish oil is vitamin A right? And what exactly does it do? I heard it helps skin

• Woah
  • Woah
  • Woah
I don’t even use it, I’m just interested
Oversaturated a hormone or nutrient (cant rememember) and that thing is linked to fusing growth plate

• Woah

Vitamin D
Vitamin D3
Vitamin k2
Magnesium
Zinc
Calcium
Boron
Ashwaganda
Creatine
Butea Supra? (Not sure)

remove the boron, the rest is good