About that super senior year

blackoutwhitein

blackoutwhitein

Banned
I was considering it but my mom didn’t want me to do so, so I never brought it up during my school meeting. Felt depressed afterwards.

• +1
Reactions: orbmaxxing
How could you think that would be good for job prospects?

What employer would care you spent an extra year in high school to take sissy home economic classes?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 443 and jefferson
How could you think that would be good for job prospects?

What employer would care you spent an extra year in high school to take sissy home economic classes?
I only made this thread to see what you guys think about the idea. My mom refuses to let me do a extra year anyways.

I only made this thread to see what you guys think about the idea. My mom refuses to let me do a extra year anyways.

Why wouldn't you want to go to college or get a job?

Why the fuck would anyone want to spend an extra year in high school especially if they weren't getting JB pussy.

Why wouldn't you want to go to college or get a job?

Why the fuck would anyone want to spend an extra year in high school especially if they weren't getting JB pussy.
Kids do it cuz they may not be academically and/or emotionally ready for life after high school.

Kids do it cuz they may not be academically and/or emotionally ready for life after high school.
The school wants more money from you, they want you to come back another year so they can tell you more holocaust horror stories and brainwash you even more.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto

Yeah but you can't just hide from your problems.

Why would you want to retard your development.

I'd say nobody is ready for anything they just deal with whatever comes and try to prepare themselves for what they need to do.

But if everyone waited until they were ready they'd never do anything because it would always be something else they need to get ready for before they are ready for what they were trying to avoid.

The school wants more money from you, they want you to come back another year so they can tell you more holocaust horror stories and brainwash you even more.
It’s a out of district school, your district pays for you to go.

It’s a out of district school, your district pays for you to go.

They make money per student (lots), whether or not your family is the one pay the tuition.