ABOUT TO BECOME A SARM GOBLIN

gymcel_retard

gymcel_retard

Bronze
So I've been training natty for about 7 years and have decided to join the dark side and become a sarm goblin :feelsohh:

Just ordered mk677 but I need some advice on which sarms cause the least hair loss as I am on finasteride for hair loss prevention (due to early signs of mpb) and want to stack mk with something harder

should I just start off with something light like osterane or will finasteride protect me with harder shit like lgd or even test? (Im 19 by the way)

no pics no care

just do test, why fuck up your endocrine system for minor benefits.

Im pretty sure sarms are safer overall from what I have seen

Im pretty sure sarms are safer overall from what I have seen
there's zero long term data on them because they've only existed short term, test is one of the most studied medicines with the longest track records in comparison.

• +1
Reactions: callisto
what dosage is good for minimizing hair loss and acne while still getting good results?

there's zero long term data on them because they've only existed short term, test is one of the most studied medicines with the longest track records in comparison.
yea thats true however I want to slowly work my way up the hierarchy of gear. Ill start light at first so osterane +mk should satisfy me at the start

what dosage is good for minimizing hair loss and acne while still getting good results?
dosages vary widely for individuals, some get outbreaks on 300mg+ others don't get shit running a gram, but the acne people get from roids primarily comes from the PCT afterwards, or occurs at the beginning, rather than the middle of their cycle when hormone levels are stable.

same goes for sarms, you're always gambling with your endocrine system, and anything that promotes growth also promotes negative growth i.e cancer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669 and gymcel_retard
Do tren instead

Used mk677 and didn't like it. Got bloated and was always hungry. It was nice for my hair and skin tough.

Just used minor dose of anavar and that felt really good. Got some minor muscle mass and lost weight.

Last edited:
dosages vary widely for individuals, some get outbreaks on 300mg+ others don't get shit running a gram, but the acne people get from roids primarily comes from the PCT afterwards, or occurs at the beginning, rather than the middle of their cycle when hormone levels are stable.

same goes for sarms, you're always gambling with your endocrine system, and anything that promotes growth also promotes negative growth i.e cancer.
what ab hair loss? somebody with MBP genes for example should he even touch roids

Just lift natty
nah ill see what the mk does first because I already order 2 months worth, most people suspect I am on gear as a natty so I should blow up. Im at 92kg shredded now and wanna get to 100

what ab hair loss? somebody with MBP genes for example should he even touch roids
if it gives you hairloss you were going to go bald anyway, it just sped up the process.

I am natural by the way, not speaking from experience, a lot of my friends are roiders though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15669
nah ill see what the mk does first because I already order 2 months worth, most people suspect I am on gear as a natty so I should blow up. Im at 92kg shredded now and wanna get to 100
mk on its own isn't good for bulking. It'll just cause a lot of intramuscular water retention and hunger.

if it gives you hairloss you were going to go bald anyway, it just sped up the process.

I am natural by the way, not speaking from experience, a lot of my friends are roiders though.
Im pretty sure it holds for a long time with fin even if ur on test, but without fin I would be NW3 in 3 years

• Love it
Reactions: gymcel_retard