About to finish the Uncharted series

D

Deleted member 17791

Insane in the brain
Finished 1,2 and 3. I'm re playing Uncharted 4 rn.

I'd rate the games in this order

Uncharted 2 at 8psl

Uncharted 1 at 7.5psl

Uncharted 4 at 7psl

Uncharted 3 at 6.5psl

All giga chad games. 3 is pretty weak tbh. The final battle was super glitched and that fucking cunt wouldn't die no matter how many times I countered and hit him. Fuck that shit tbh, major falo. The final act is just really glitchy idk, fuck those demons too. GOD DAMN. Rest of the game is very good though. It has that sexy dark hair bitch that made me and Drake hard.

One and two are practically flawless. They mog extremely hard, one of the best games ever made. If you haven't played them, jfl. I loved the end of one, scary as fuck tbh. I was scared of moving forwards incase those cumskin fucks decided to jump me. The final act of two was simply perfect, very hard but also very fun.

Uncharted 4 is very solid and a great wrap up to Nathan drake's character arc. It's not as funny nor does it have magical shit happen. Its more grounded, it gives a satisfying end to one of the best game series ever.

All four of these games are on ps4, if you have one, I highly recommend picking them up.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Zylk
Dark hair bitch is Uncharted 2. Faurk. Uncharted 2 keeps winning. Might replay that mogger game tbh. 3 doesn't got her. Ffs.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Weak and 6.5 psl in the same sentence

• Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Anchor_Ship
The forum chads here are 6.5 psl muh weak 7.5 is drago tier
uncharted 1 was 7.5 psl. 3 has a few flaws that I noticed that hindered fun. The other three games didn't have that.

• Woah
Imagine playing Single player games for fun after the age of 12. No one to mog. The only reason I played videogames back in the day was because I wanted to mog and make other kids scream and type on their keyboards with their heads splashing blood all over it.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
nigga rated the games by PSL 💀

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Acee and Deleted member 17791
Imagine playing Single player games for fun after the age of 12. No one to mog. The only reason I played videogames back in the day was because I wanted to mog and make other kids scream and type on their keyboards with their heads splashing blood all over it.
I'm gonna get blackopps 2 and one on steam. Those were also excellent games.

• Woah
Rate this chad
Nathan drake test by anubisdhl dbva6o4 pre

I'm gonna get blackopps 2 and one on steam. Those were also excellent games.
For what? the single player? sounds boring as fuck.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Zylk
For what? the single player? sounds boring as fuck.
Yes the single player. I will be playing zombies and the story mode. I will rate both games once I finish them.:feelshmm:

• Woah