About to get a jaw implant with Dr. Yaremchuk, any advise?

I

improving101

Iron
I'm a guy in my 30's and after years of thinking about it I've finally decided to get a jaw implant. So I consulted with Dr Yaremchuk and I'm in the process of securing a surgery date that should be 3 months from now I already got the ct scans and all.

I need help figuring out how every mm in the implant design translates into the final result on my face. I know it's impossible to predict, but can somebody who has had this procedure tell me about their experience? also how did you reduce the risk of infection? and how long after the surgery were you able to go back to the gym? oh and finally, how did you avoid losing muscle while you weren't able the chew or eat anything solid? I would really appreciate it

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath, Wallenberg, Deleted member 14978 and 1 other person
How much it is? Whole jaw ("wraparound") or just mandible angles?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978
did he do any morphs?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
How much it is? Whole jaw ("wraparound") or just mandible angles?
it's going to be a wraparound, about 20k including the implant fee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Wallenberg
did he do any morphs?
not yet, I'm not sure that he does that, does he? he did ask me to send pictures of some models or actors

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
not yet, I'm not sure that he does that, does he? he did ask me to send pictures of some models or actors
idk, ask him. can i see ur chin implant before/after plz? im trying to get one too

idk, ask him. can i see ur chin implant before/after plz? im trying to get one too
I'm sorry I don't have them, I got it more than 10 years ago and back then I didn't take before/after pics.

it's going to be a wraparound, about 20k including the implant fee
What are the cons and pros of Wraparound compared to only the jaw angles?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Be specific about your goals and ideas. He does not like to change his plans.