About to go to Russia, wish me luck boys

N

Noodlewhore

Glutencel
I'm going to Russia to try to find some beautiful girls :lul: :lul: :lul:
I can't get many match on Tinder so will mostly try to get them through bars and clubs
I'm a 29yo kissless virgin, I have nothing to lose
Gonna be fun
Last time when I was in Ukraine I managed to say no and make a girl cry because she wanted to give me a blowjob in a club' toilet but I was too much of a mentalcel to let her do it :lul::lul:

Last time when I was in Ukraine I managed to say no and make a girl cry because she wanted to give me a blowjob in a club' toilet but I was too much of a mentalcel to let her do it :lul::lul:
was she hot?

You will be mugged by 6ft 8 Russia gigachsds s

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Overjetcel299, Noodlewhore and Deleted member 3962
I managed to say no and make a girl cry because she wanted to give me a blowjob in a club' toilet but I was too much of a mentalcel to let her do it :lul::lul:
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Mayorga and Noodlewhore
I can't get many match on Tinder so will mostly try to get them through bars and clubs
Gonna be fun
my boi hasn't seen dolph lungren thinking russians would like his lego frame

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672 and Noodlewhore
im in disbelief by the fact he REFUSED, not that it happened

he may be closet homo living in denial even to himself

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Noodlewhore and Chadelite
im in disbelief by the fact he REFUSED, not that it happened

he may be closet homo living in denial even to himself
u wish u could refuse like him, the definition of MGTOW :feelskek:

was she hot?
Yes, she was pretty. Actually I was with some guys I had just met (they were from a forum like roosh, just the italian version) and they couldn't believe it.
They were like WTF
And I since I didn't know what to say and couldn't say I was a virgin and mentalcel I told them "I think she has an UTI" :lul: :lul:
And I swear I'm not larping, such is my mentalcel level

Will actually post a live chronicle on here

What's your psl?

cope you wont find any girl besides prostitutes. If you cant get a girl in your home country its over for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Bullpill
Gonna be fun

tbhngldedsrs she could have had an STD and wanted to fuck you over

What's your psl?
I don't look bad because I looksmaxed a lot in the past. I had lots of possibilities to lose my virginity pretty much everywhere in Europe just I couldn't do it. I'm the definition of a mentalcel

You will be mugged by 6ft 8 Russia gigachsds s
Russkies being tall is a very old meme, they are bellow 180cm on average in height and maybe only taller then that in the most northern cities like Petersburg, people from my country height mog russians and burgercels together

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chadelite
Russkies being tall is a very old meme, they are bellow 180cm on average in height and maybe only taller then that in the most northern cities like Petersburg, people from my country height mog russians and burgercels together
It is a joke man

average 6 year old boy in Netherlands is 6ft 4

lmao just had heart attack because @ExtraChromosome was posting again, but then I expected the AVI further then read your name lol

btw I'll go to Saint Petersburg, Moscow is too expensive

I Have to try tinder in Russia as well tbh

I Have to try tinder in Russia as well tbh
I had few match, but if you're rich girls will line up and beg for your dick

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328