About to put 5% minoxidil foam on my face daily for beard growth

D

Deleted member 11126

Kraken
Any tips for not fucking up my skin I really want a stubble...
Minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Loki
Tag me in future posts if it works

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11126 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Any tips for not fucking up my skin I really want a stubble...View attachment 1704247
I've done it before, I would suggest you joining the minoxbeard community and make a cream yourself to avoid getting a dried out face, PEO, Nivea, and a protein i can't remember the name of. Stay consistent and avoid dht blockers

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Deleted member 11126
I've done it before, I would suggest you joining the minoxbeard community and make a cream yourself to avoid getting a dried out face, PEO, Nivea, and a protein i can't remember the name of. Stay consistent and avoid dht blockers
What are DHT blockers?

What are DHT blockers?
This site has everything you need to know

• Love it
  • +1
This site has everything you need to know
hopefully it works in 6 months I guess I should start now

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
Were you not satisfied with the results? As you are clean shaven in your photos on Tinder?

• +1
Were you not satisfied with the results? As you are clean shaven in your photos on Tinder?
It was honestly just for an experiment so I could be able to do a stubble, still have minox left I was just too lazy as I thought it was good enough for me. Have been thinking of jumping on it again and do my eyebrows while I'm at it

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Sigmamale
It was honestly just for an experiment so I could be able to do a stubble, still have minox left I was just too lazy as I thought it was good enough for me. Have been thinking of jumping on it again and do my eyebrows while I'm at it
How long did you use it for? Did you also dermaroll?

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Niklaus Mikaelson
Gonna get acne

• +1
Once a week I dermarolled ligthly, but you shouldn't take minox 24 hours at least after dermarolling.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, Niklaus Mikaelson and poopmaster22
I didn't get bad skin from it, depends on the person and if you remember to moisturize
Yes I guess depends more on genes. But if you are acne prone like me then don’t try it

• +1
On and off for a year, had literlly no facial hair, so big improvement there

• +1
Welcome back!

Parents kicked me out for bonesmashing my little bro

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Loki, fjor2096 and Deleted member 11126
Yeah that's a bit of a concern I might have to go on something else with it
You can always start of with once a day and see where it goes or patch test, it isn't that expensive

• +1
I didn't get bad skin from it, depends on the person and if you remember to moisturize
Another concern is the fact that it makes you hyper sensitive to the sun.

I'm guessing tanning is off limits with this shit?

• Hmm...
  • +1

I live in Denmark so I wouldn't know what anything else than rain is, but you can always use SPF

• +1

It's the same issue with heavy chemical cleansers, doesn't mean they're bad, you just gotta adjust a bit

• +1
I live in Denmark so I wouldn't know what anything else than rain is, but you can always use SPF
It's the same issue with heavy chemical cleansers, doesn't mean they're bad, you just gotta adjust a bit
So what would happen if I did tan on this stuff?

So what would happen if I did tan on this stuff?
Depends on how long you do it and so forth, I haven't experienced anything but I think long term effects can be the same as if you used an aggressive chemical cleanser. So faster aging and so forth

• +1
Any tips for not fucking up my skin I really want a stubble...View attachment 1704247
did it. works perfectly.
For results just in 1.5/2 months:
Morning: Minoxidil
Afternoon: Minoxidil
Evening: Dermaroll / Retin A (Alterned Days)
At the time you are starting to see a little bit of hair, dye them black, because you are going to highlight the "white" new ones, making the beard fuller.

Last edited: