Supraorbital bone growth ( my question is at bottom can skip waffle if need be but I need helppp)

Is my recessed maxilla the cause for my absolute non existent supra orbitals? I have been forced to mouth breathe my entire life i absolutely fight for my life to breathe out of my nose but due to a deviated septum and awful hay fever and in combination narrow airways due to my recessed maxilla and also a just fucking consistently snotty fucking nose I believe it is the cause for my recessed maxilla and was looking up why I have no supraorbitals which makes me look high as fuck which I get taken the piss out of for and found this may be the cause and was wondering if somehow thumb pulling and mewing at the age of 16 Could lead to its growth also incisor chewing I am very serious about this and will do whatever I need to do (besides bone smashing as too many nerves) but i don’t really know if fisijg my maxilla would grow my supras as it seems a bit unrealistic that i thumb pull and move my maxilla forward and then bone just grows

so was wondering if anyone knew if fixing my maxilla at 16 will cause my supraorbitqls to grow or if they will just grow naturally as the source I screen shorted says it will. And if 16 was too late

Attachments

• IMG_3817.jpeg
    IMG_3817.jpeg
    508.6 KB · Views: 0
Man i cannot read ALL OF THAT!!!

wait i have an narrow palate 6 teeth smile with overbite, will palate expander widen the maxilla meaning give me supra orbitals, i dont have them

wait i have an narrow palate 6 teeth smile with overbite, will palate expander widen the maxilla meaning give me supra orbitals, i dont have them
I don’t know I reread that photo I posted and that said the supra orbital ridge another name for brow ridge I have no fucking clue what makes supra grow but it’s fuckiny over for us without supra orbitals well to my extent anyway I look high 24/7

I don’t know I reread that photo I posted and that said the supra orbital ridge another name for brow ridge I have no fucking clue what makes supra grow but it’s fuckiny over for us without supra orbitals well to my extent anyway I look high 24/7
i have good browridge btw, which saved me a little bit, and quite good hooding aswell, just no supras

i have good browridge btw, which saved me a little bit, and quite good hooding aswell, just no supras
I have no fat pads hooding and high set eye brows