about to watch the last episode of death note (SPOILER ALERT : IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH THE SHOW DON'T READ THE THREAD)

yeeyeeslayer

yeeyeeslayer

Obito Uchiha maxxing
The show is amazing, but i'm just dissapointed that L died so easily without facing off against kira properly/without him telling kirah that he knows he's kirah

first half of it was way better than the second part. show got worse after L died.

Tagging anime watchers

@anthony111553 @SteveRogers @NorwoodAscender @sportsmogger @Kristin @sub5c3l

edit : i'm not looking at this thread or logging in until i finish the last episode cuz ik u niggas r gonna spoil

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, i_love_roosters and Kristin
what if Light killed exclusively niggers?

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Death note is top 3 anime for me. Sometimes its my favorite, sometimes it isn't.

• +1
Reactions: KhajiitMogger, SteveRogers and TechnoBoss
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga
what if Light killed exclusively niggers?
he would be found out less cause people would think it's goverment conspierncy to get rid of the negros

• +1
Reactions: Thebbcmaxxer
Can't go lower than being an anime watcher

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Death note is top 3 anime for me. Sometimes its my favorite, sometimes it isn't.
it fell off for me after L died,

just finished it and i hate that we never got a proper face off between L and kira/light where L discovers 100% that light is kira and light admits to him that he is kirah

feel like we got a very anticlimactic end for the L - light relationship

Perfect anime

it fell off for me after L died,

just finished it and i hate that we never got a proper face off between L and kira/light where L discovers 100% that light is kira and light admits to him that he is kirah

feel like we got a very anticlimactic end for the L - light relationship
99% of people agree that it got worse immediately following L's death, however I think the final arc is decent enough at wrapping up the story. I heard the manga makes the second half a lot better but I don't know

99% of people agree that it got worse immediately following L's death, however I think the final arc is decent enough at wrapping up the story.
yeah alot of ppl said the ending was shit but after finishing the show i disagree,

the ending wasn't a masterpiece, but it wasn't THAT bad, like you said it was decent enough/did the job i suppose.

yeah bro the ending of the kirah - L relationship felt pretty anticlimactic to me, i really wish we had more of a heated exchange between L and kirah right before his death

especially since L said kirah was his only friend

it was to the point where when L died i literally didn't believe he was actually killed off for good, just because of how anticlimactic it was.

i was thinking there's gotta be some plot twist coming up where he comes back and light is shocked but it never happened lmao

I heard the manga makes the second half a lot better but I don't know
muh the manga is better :cautious:

Last edited:
Not even funny :ogre:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back