About women sexual availability

D

Deleted member 17448

Verified Mogger
The concept I'm going to discuss here is the result of my own experience and of those that interact with females in a regular basis. This is KEY is you want to understand how bitches work. Discussing this is essential because most men, when something goes wrong with a woman, think something like this: "I must be ugly", "I said something wrong".

When I interact with women in tinder I always use the same flirty opener and more or less the same conversation structure that leads to the number.

When I talked to random women at bars or clubs some responded positively to my presence and others didn't like it.

The thing is that some women respond great to whatever I say with enthusiastic answers and some of them think that my flirty vibe is stupid. And it is not linked to their looks. Here most users think that If I were Chad every bitch would follow through, WRONG, if a woman is NOT DTF not even the greatest of moggers will convince her, she already made up her mind. Then you have men trying to convince NON DTF bitches, and wondering why they have to fight so much to get into their pussies. If they only focused in women who are DTF, everything would be handed to them in a silver plate.

When I invite women to my apartment, some of them won't do it until the second time, some of them will get scared because I move fast, and other will look at me with lust and expectation when I propose it. I did the same fucking thing with all of them yet I get different results; my fault? No, some of them are available to progress but prefer the slow way and others are obviously DTF.

This is not exclusive to OLD, considering you look good to her (you don't need to be a looks good, just good enough to pass her threshold) and you are not a fucking weirdo, if she doesn't want to get fucked in the near future it's not because you said something wrong or aren't Chad, it's because she's NOT DTF.

STOP giving yourself the burden of rejection, once you understand this you will laugh every time a woman rejects you, because you know she would have rejected the greatest of moggers too.

This is not cope, because this phenomenon is not linked to her looking much better than you, this can and will happen with women worse looking than yourself.

You NEED to discard all the hard to get and on the fence women, I assure you that your best sex will be with the most enthusiastic from the beginning women you meet. All those hard to get bitches that act like sex is a prize they give it to you I assure you that will be bad or mediocre at sex. The women who are comfortable with themselves and like sex, will try to please you and will put zero barriers as long as you lead the way. I've fucked lots of women who acted like sex is not important for them (slowing progress and putting barriers before sex) and when I fucked them, ALL were mediocre at best. Do you want to fuck a bitch that doesn't even like sex that much or one who acts like a horny animal when it's time to fuck?

So now you will think, how do I know which ones will waste my time? Easy, you show your fangs from the beginning (in a NT way motherfucker, don't go around asking for sex), be flirty, get her number fast, ask to take a drinks near your apartment, ask her to go up to your house, try to fuck her. If she is not DTF or on the fence, each time you try to advance further (number, meeting, going to your house...) you will be met with barriers, lukewarm responses, not addressing your advances... it will.
be obvious when you compare DTF girls to non DTF ones.

It blows my mind how most men can't fucking understand something so simple.

So the TLDR:

- Women are either DTF or NOT at any given moment. No matter what you do or who you are will change their minds.

- Assuming you are a sexy NT motherfucker, DTF women will follow through with everything you do leading to sex.

- Put into the backburner the ones who are not DTF, don't try to convince or entertain them (like most men act) thinking you will change their minds.

- Hard to get or low libido women WON'T be good at sex. Your most memorable fucks will come from enthusiastic and open minded women.

Once you understand and follow these steps, you will feel liberated.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, zan, zeshama and 32 others

• JFL
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, thecel and Growth Plate
Nigga giving Shakespeare a run for his money

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zan, SwissArms, Deleted member 14693 and 6 others
Dnrd
They are sexually available
They want to give out their pussy
Just not to the average male or autists

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16371 and 4 others
Dnrd
They are sexually available
They want to give out their pussy
Just not to the average male or autists
Is not hard to be above average

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai and GetShrekt
Is not hard to be above average
Indeed unless you're a genetic abomination if you browsed PSL for 5+ months and still no IOI it's over

elaborated cope
all women are whores for Chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ballskin, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
The concept I'm going to discuss here is the result of my own experience and of those that interact with females in a regular basis. This is KEY is you want to understand how bitches work. Discussing this is essential because most men, when something goes wrong with a woman, think something like this: "I must be ugly", "I said something wrong".

When I interact with women in tinder I always use the same flirty opener and more or less the same conversation structure that leads to the number.

When I talked to random women at bars or clubs some responded positively to my presence and others didn't like it.

The thing is that some women respond great to whatever I say with enthusiastic answers and some of them think that my flirty vibe is stupid. And it is not linked to their looks. Here most users think that If I were Chad every bitch would follow through, WRONG, if a woman is NOT DTF not even the greatest of moggers will convince her, she already made up her mind. Then you have men trying to convince NON DTF bitches, and wondering why they have to fight so much to get into their pussies. If they only focused in women who are DTF, everything would be handed to them in a silver plate.

When I invite women to my apartment, some of them won't do it until the second time, some of them will get scared because I move fast, and other will look at me with lust and expectation when I propose it. I did the same fucking thing with all of them yet I get different results; my fault? No, some of them are available to progress but prefer the slow way and others are obviously DTF.

This is not exclusive to OLD, considering you look good to her (you don't need to be a looks good, just good enough to pass her threshold) and you are not a fucking weirdo, if she doesn't want to get fucked in the near future it's not because you said something wrong or aren't Chad, it's because she's NOT DTF.

STOP giving yourself the burden of rejection, once you understand this you will laugh every time a woman rejects you, because you know she would have rejected the greatest of moggers too.

This is not cope, because this phenomenon is not linked to her looking much better than you, this can and will happen with women worse looking than yourself.

You NEED to discard all the hard to get and on the fence women, I assure you that your best sex will be with the most enthusiastic from the beginning women you meet. All those hard to get bitches that act like sex is a prize they give it to you I assure you that will be bad or mediocre at sex. The women who are comfortable with themselves and like sex, will try to please you and will put zero barriers as long as you lead the way. I've fucked lots of women who acted like sex is not important for them (slowing progress and putting barriers before sex) and when I fucked them, ALL were mediocre at best. Do you want to fuck a bitch that doesn't even like sex that much or one who acts like a horny animal when it's time to fuck?

So now you will think, how do I know which ones will waste my time? Easy, you show your fangs from the beginning (in a NT way motherfucker, don't go around asking for sex), be flirty, get her number fast, ask to take a drinks near your apartment, ask her to go up to your house, try to fuck her. If she is not DTF or on the fence, each time you try to advance further (number, meeting, going to your house...) you will be met with barriers, lukewarm responses, not addressing your advances... it will.

So the TLDR:

- Women are either DTF or NOT at any given moment. No matter what you do or who you are will change their minds.

- Assuming you are a sexy NT motherfucker, DTF women will follow through with everything you do leading to sex.

- Put into the backburner the ones who are not DTF, don't try to convince or entertain them (like most men act) thinking you will change their minds.

- Hard to get or low libido women WON'T be good at sex. Your most memorable fucks will come from enthusiastic and open minded women.

Don't cold approach and you won't be rejected, if you are attractive enough women will automatically form warm friendship with you and will want to ascend with you if you're the best specimen within their range, which is global

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17448

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Women prefer LTRs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and 5 others
don’t worry player I read it, good thread. Just because people are attracted doesn’t mean they’ll fuck every time.

Read it all, one of the best posts on this site

@cvzvvc

• +1
Reactions: mogorgetmogged, RIPPED IRL, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
Alot of truth in the first post.

With women who are on the reserved about it, I wouldnt even waste time to chase them and try to change their mind. If you have to bend backwards for a chance to smash, its not even worth all the effort to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17448
No matter what you do or who you are will change their minds.
This is insane cope bro. Girls always or nearly always give in when a guy is pressuring enough. So many irl experiences.
@sytyl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268, alriodai, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
This is insane cope bro. Girls always or nearly always give in when a guy is pressuring enough. So many irl experiences.
@sytyl
Bro, you are proving my point. If a girl finds you physically fuckable she would fuck if she just was DTF. If you are there long enough you will find an opportunity window. But why would you waste so much energy and effort in that instead of finding DTF bitches?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
I guess anyone who has some kind of experience trying to pick up girls will eventually reach this conclusion. Most of the times it has nothing to do with you or your looks.

You could be Chico and for some girls that couldn't matter less if said girls ain't available, let's say she has a bf or has anything going on their lives atm. Some girls may even turn guys down for finding them attractive.

Niggas need to understand that girls ain't like us, getting guys for them is not a chore, they can affort to be fickle like this.

• +1
Reactions: Timelessbrah, Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17448

So the TLDR:

This all legit.

Your looks are how good you product is.
Sure more girls will accept a higher quality product.

But there's 100's of reasons a girl is just not looking to buy.
Don't take it personally, just move on.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, JawMogger, Deleted member 11758 and 6 others
Good stuff (y)

Assessing girls as DTF / Non DTF is one of the best rules for efficient dating.
When you recognise that most of your hits will come from that minority of girls who are DTF, and you can be strong enough to pass on pursuing the non DTF's, is when you get to the next level.

You can also see this as Yes / No / Maybe Girls, with DTF's being Yes's, and Non DTF's being No's and maybes.
The maybes are where most guys waste their time. I'm still struggling with them myself.

I first saw the yes/no/maybe distinction here: https://www.datingskillsreview.com/files/sources/Paul Janka Getting Laid in NYC.PDF
There are 3 types of girls around: yes, no and maybe girls

All guys know the “no” girls. They are sticks in the mud, stand-offish, difficult, Princesses. Any guy who has been laid several times knows this type of girl. He probably has a gut instinct that she’s going to be hard to get in the sack.

“Yes” girls, by contrast, are flirty, fun, open with body language and game for anything. They allow you to ask them back to your place with ease.

The problems are the “maybe” girls, especially if they are hot. Even after years of practice, I still can get stuck on these types, but as soon as I recognize the direction we’re going I can make the call.
The “maybe” girls are where most guys get hung up spending all their money and time, thinking that they will get her.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Deleted member 17448
legit

• +1
Irrelevant for me. I don’t talk to women

banger

• +1
From this speed dating show. The guy on the left is the only one who had success

Made me think to these interactions and how they respond to this of recent memory, in hindsight
@sytyl
I've known it happen with women pressuring stalking and pressuring Chads. But they were celebrities. So, doesn't work the other way @JOJOcel, or just not worth it?
Irrelevant for me. I don’t talk to women
I thought you did well. Account style halo I assumed. I never understood why he was depressed (angry, stressed sure) except for being tired of it all. In the end, when the money ascended, he would have been able to buy it all, but something was too late for him it seemed, I guess.

Last edited:
Made me think to these interactions and how they respond to this of recent memory, in hindsight

I've known it happen with women pressuring stalking and pressuring Chads. But they were celebrities. So, doesn't work the other way @JOJOcel, or just not worth it?

I thought you did well. Account style halo I assumed. I never understood why he was depressed (angry, stressed sure) except for being tired of it all. In the end, when the money ascended, he would have been able to buy it all, but something was too late for him it seemed, I guess.
By all standards I could be considered Chad SMV wise. I'm chadlite facewise, 6'1, lean, nattymaxxed, big dick and I have good game and lots of experience with women. Yet this still applies. All goodlooking slayers I know experience the same.

I think it depends on if a women is ovulating

By all standards I could be considered Chad SMV wise. I'm chadlite facewise, 6'1, lean, nattymaxxed, big dick and I have good game and lots of experience with women. Yet this still applies. All goodlooking slayers I know experience the same.
Your meaning the high convincement effort required fucks were not worth it and lackluster compared to the straightforward gelling matches?

Your meaning the high convincement effort required fucks were not worth it and lackluster compared to the straightforward gelling matches?
I mean that after dozens and dozens of women fucked I can see there is correlation between how good and passionate they are in sex and how open, spontaneous and easy going are with you before sex.

I could write a book with all the insights.

I mean that after dozens and dozens of women fucked I can see there is correlation between how good and passionate they are in sex and how open, spontaneous and easy going are with you before sex.

I could write a book with all the insights.
Even better, hire some artists, make a sick manga, some art pages, some standard reading text and thx for sharing this thread

You do make high IQ threads broski
Ig I just came around your only narci posts through which I concluded you to be a shitposter but you actually make high IQ threads
Keep up the good work

• +1